2013: 2300 Posts til Christmas

The place for Christmas and non-Christmas chatter.

Re: 2013: 2300 Posts til Christmas

Postby CandyKane » Thu May 23, 2013 4:53 pm

I helped out at dd's school field day today, just finished baking and decorating dozens of cupcakes for an end of the year party tonight, and tomorrow is her last day of kindergarten. If I wasn't so tired I might cry. :lol: It's amazing how much my baby has grown and changed this year. We have been blessed with a good, caring teacher and it has made all the difference. So ready for a break. Really looking forward to vacation this year. I know summer will fly by. And then Christmas will be here before we know it. :santa: :rudolph1: :elf:

“Our hearts grow tender with childhood memories and love of kindred, and we are better throughout the year for having, in spirit, become a child again at Christmastime.”

― Laura Ingalls Wilder
CandyKane
Sleigh Assistant

Postby Noel+ » Thu May 23, 2013 7:39 pm

CK -Sounds like you & DD had a wonderful day making lasting memories! And what a great Mom: fixing cupcakes for the last day at kindergarten.

Wishing you a lovely Memorial Day weekend!

I will honor Christmas in my heart, and try to keep it all the year! Charles Dickens
Noel+
Santa's Top Advisors

Postby Jolly O'Leary » Fri May 24, 2013 2:24 am

Praying for God´s Provision for Tineseltown.

I have a prayer request as well. my friend´s stepdaughter is having a baby and I received a message 7 hours ago that something was "wrong" in the delivery. As it is 7 hours later, we can only pray for the health of the mother, child, and father and that he put His healing hand on the family if there are further complications.

NOel, your Memorial Day art is beautiful as always.

Merry Friday Christmas to all my Christmas friends!
Jennifer Lundgren
originally from San Antonio, Texas (USA)

LIfe is one Christmas adventure after another.
Jolly O'Leary
Rudolph's Assistant

Postby Christmas Crazy » Fri May 24, 2013 8:21 am

Tomtemor wrote:Praying for God´s Provision for Tineseltown.

I have a prayer request as well. my friend´s stepdaughter is having a baby and I received a message 7 hours ago that something was "wrong" in the delivery. As it is 7 hours later, we can only pray for the health of the mother, child, and father and that he put His healing hand on the family if there are further complications.

Praying for the entire family my Christmas friend.
Christmas Crazy
Sleigh Assistant

Postby Jolly O'Leary » Fri May 24, 2013 10:13 am

Christmas Crazy wrote:

Got a short message from my friend. A baby girl was born, Avery Elizabeth. NO mention of the mother so I am guessing all turned out okay in the end. Waiting for full update later. Hope all my Christmas friends are having a Merry Friday Christmas! :scene:
Jennifer Lundgren

Jolly O'Leary
Rudolph's Assistant

Postby Christmas Crazy » Fri May 24, 2013 10:40 am

Tomtemor wrote:
Christmas Crazy wrote:

Got a short message from my friend. A baby girl was born, Avery Elizabeth. NO mention of the mother so I am guessing all turned out okay in the end. Waiting for full update later. Hope all my Christmas friends are having a Merry Friday Christmas! :scene:

Praise God for His awesome miracles. Merry Friday Christmas Jennifer.
Christmas Crazy
Sleigh Assistant

Postby Christmas Crazy » Fri May 24, 2013 10:42 am

Merry Friday Christmas Everyone!
Christmas Crazy
Sleigh Assistant

Postby ksrjreed » Fri May 24, 2013 1:19 pm

Cleaning out the Christmas closet today, listening to Christmas music and will be watching Christmas movies tonight with the family. The temps here today are more like fall than late spring, early summer, but we will pay for it next week from what the weather people are saying.

Oh, by the way, hello everyone, it has been awhile and a lot has changed since I was last on here. I am back in the ranks of the employed, and in my mind the biggest change, I have taken over the position as youth director at my church. Planning on a Christmas in July event at church this year for the youth. Life is good now, and I have God to thank for it, he seen me through the rough parts and I give him thanks for being with me and making me stronger as a person and as one of his children. Hope everyone has a great Friday and hopefully I will be back on here soon. :smilecc:

Some men are Baptists, others Catholics; my father was an Oldsmobile man.
ksrjreed
Bow Maker

Location: Helping the Old Man Change a Tire,,,,,,,OH FUDGE!!!

Postby ksrjreed » Fri May 24, 2013 1:22 pm

Almost forgot to mention that I hope everyone in the U.S. has a great Memorial Day and take time to remember why we celebrate this day, to remember the fallen soldiers that have fought to give us our freedom to have things like a Christmas forum and all our personal freedoms.

ksrjreed
Bow Maker

Postby ksrjreed » Fri May 24, 2013 1:23 pm

Hoping to go this year and see A Christmas Story House over the summer. Would be the best vacation I could think of. :smilecc:

ksrjreed
Bow Maker

Postby ksrjreed » Fri May 24, 2013 1:24 pm

May 24th, and we are now halfway to the goal. Looks pretty good for more than 2300 by Christmas.

ksrjreed
Bow Maker

Postby Jolly O'Leary » Fri May 24, 2013 2:18 pm

Welcome back ksrjreed! I would love to do Christmas in July at church, it sounds so fun!
Jennifer Lundgren

Jolly O'Leary
Rudolph's Assistant

Postby tinseltown » Fri May 24, 2013 2:42 pm

Thanks for all your christmas prayers :smilecc: Day off granted , now the provision . Blessings and prayers for all my Cay friends . Glad the babys well Jennifer :smilecc:
[url][/url]
tinseltown
Christmas Tree Finder

Postby Noel+ » Sat May 25, 2013 12:27 am

Thanks for requesting prayer for your friend's family, and then for sharing with us the good update! That's the Christmas spirit! :D

I will honor Christmas in my heart, and try to keep it all the year! Charles Dickens
Noel+
Santa's Top Advisors

Postby Noel+ » Sat May 25, 2013 12:28 am

Christmas Crazy wrote:Merry Friday Christmas Everyone!

Merry Christmas Friday - Christmas Crazy and all my Christmas friends! :smilecc:

Noel+
Santa's Top Advisors

Postby Noel+ » Sat May 25, 2013 12:29 am

ksrjreed wrote:Cleaning out the Christmas closet today, listening to Christmas music and will be watching Christmas movies tonight with the family. The temps here today are more like fall than late spring, early summer, but we will pay for it next week from what the weather people are saying.

Oh, by the way, hello everyone, it has been awhile and a lot has changed since I was last on here. I am back in the ranks of the employed, and in my mind the biggest change, I have taken over the position as youth director at my church. Planning on a Christmas in July event at church this year for the youth. Life is good now, and I have God to thank for it, he seen me through the rough parts and I give him thanks for being with me and making me stronger as a person and as one of his children. Hope everyone has a great Friday and hopefully I will be back on here soon. :smilecc:

ksrjreed! It is wonderful to hear from you! Just thrilled to hear how God has been working in your life and that of the church you now serve! And what a great plan to teach the youth about Christmas in July and keep their hearts focused more closely on Jesus all year long! You are in our prayers!!! :D :D :D

Noel+
Santa's Top Advisors

Postby Noel+ » Sat May 25, 2013 12:30 am

ksrjreed wrote:Hoping to go this year and see A Christmas Story House over the summer. Would be the best vacation I could think of. :smilecc:

Oh, that would be a perfect Christmas vacation trip! And please take some photos and share them with us here at the board! ENJOY! :scene:

Noel+
Santa's Top Advisors

Postby Noel+ » Sat May 25, 2013 12:31 am

Tomtemor wrote:Welcome back ksrjreed! I would love to do Christmas in July at church, it sounds so fun!

Yes! And Jennifer stay safe in Stockholm. We see reports of the riots on tv and pray for you and DH's family! :angelsnow:

Noel+
Santa's Top Advisors

Postby Noel+ » Sat May 25, 2013 12:32 am

tinseltown wrote:Thanks for all your christmas prayers :smilecc: Day off granted , now the provision . Blessings and prayers for all my Cay friends . Glad the babys well Jennifer :smilecc:

Celebrating with you for the answered prayers and continuing to pray for the provision for your trip!!! Christmas hugs Tinseltown!! :snowwow:

Noel+
Santa's Top Advisors

Postby Noel+ » Sat May 25, 2013 12:41 am

ksrjreed wrote:Almost forgot to mention that I hope everyone in the U.S. has a great Memorial Day and take time to remember why we celebrate this day, to remember the fallen soldiers that have fought to give us our freedom to have things like a Christmas forum and all our personal freedoms.

Amen. To those who gave all, and gave much, and protect us daily, we give honor, applause and thanksgiving!

Noel+
Santa's Top Advisors

PreviousNext

Return to Holiday Chatter