2013: 2300 Posts til Christmas

The place for Christmas and non-Christmas chatter.

Re: 2013: 2300 Posts til Christmas

Postby Noel+ » Sun Jun 16, 2013 6:57 pm

Christmas Crazy wrote:1400 Christmas posts!!!

DOING THE CHRISTMAS HAPPY DANCE...... :shop:

I will honor Christmas in my heart, and try to keep it all the year! Charles Dickens
Noel+
Santa's Top Advisors

Postby Christmas Crazy » Sun Jun 16, 2013 10:38 pm

Christmas Crazy
Sleigh Assistant

Postby Jolly O'Leary » Mon Jun 17, 2013 3:13 am

Happy Monday my christmas friends!

Today is the day hubby goes to the research hospital. Praying they actually have a clue and actually treat him instead of shaking their heads and sending him home. We also both have interviews on Wednesday. Praying for Christmas miracles on all fronts!

Hope all my Christmas friends had a great Father´s Day.
Jennifer Lundgren
originally from San Antonio, Texas (USA)

LIfe is one Christmas adventure after another.
Jolly O'Leary
Rudolph's Assistant

Postby Noel+ » Mon Jun 17, 2013 5:41 am

Praying for your Christmas miracles Tomtemor! :D

I will honor Christmas in my heart, and try to keep it all the year! Charles Dickens
Noel+
Santa's Top Advisors

Postby Christmas Crazy » Mon Jun 17, 2013 5:56 am

Praying for your Christmas miracles also Tomtemor!
Christmas Crazy
Sleigh Assistant

Postby Christmas Crazy » Mon Jun 17, 2013 12:42 pm

Christmas Crazy
Sleigh Assistant

Postby Jolly O'Leary » Mon Jun 17, 2013 1:32 pm

The Christmas vampires took 6 vials of blood from hubby for more tests. He also got a list of places to go for "water therapy" (aerobics?) and will get a "receipt" for it tomorrow. He sees the "big dr" of the department tomorrow and also a physical therapist. No hint of a diagnosis yet but he aid they were interested in the progression from skin to eyes to joints ("interesting" to them, "worrying" to me.............) so they agree that "it" is working its way inward. We are still saying it had something to do with the rennovations at hubby´s workplace in Oct 2009. He went to work one day, came home, and has never been the same since. He said he told them that about two weeks later he felt like he had been poisoned..... Keep those Christmas prayers coming for a proper diagnosis and an end to this 4 year journey into the unkown.
Jennifer Lundgren

Jolly O'Leary
Rudolph's Assistant

Postby Noel+ » Mon Jun 17, 2013 9:22 pm

Christmas Crazy wrote:Image

Thanks for including Canada's Thanksgiving date too!

Noel+
Santa's Top Advisors

Postby Noel+ » Mon Jun 17, 2013 9:24 pm

Tomtemor wrote:The Christmas vampires took 6 vials of blood from hubby for more tests. He also got a list of places to go for "water therapy" (aerobics?) and will get a "receipt" for it tomorrow. He sees the "big dr" of the department tomorrow and also a physical therapist. No hint of a diagnosis yet but he aid they were interested in the progression from skin to eyes to joints ("interesting" to them, "worrying" to me.............) so they agree that "it" is working its way inward. We are still saying it had something to do with the rennovations at hubby´s workplace in Oct 2009. He went to work one day, came home, and has never been the same since. He said he told them that about two weeks later he felt like he had been poisoned..... Keep those Christmas prayers coming for a proper diagnosis and an end to this 4 year journey into the unkown.

We'll take the good news: their interest and appointments. I certainly understand your concern about the "poisoning" aspect. Unfortunately, many times they cannot pinpoint the toxin years later. Definitely keeping your DH inprayer and for wisdom for the doctors. Christmas prayers flying your way Tomtemor! :angelsnow: :angelsnow:

Noel+
Santa's Top Advisors

Postby Noel+ » Mon Jun 17, 2013 9:27 pm

38 Days til Christmas in July! :shop:

Noel+
Santa's Top Advisors

Postby Noel+ » Tue Jun 18, 2013 1:44 am

HAPPY TUESDAY!

16 days until July 4th
76 days until Labor Day
135 days until Halloween
163 days until Thanksgiving
189 days until Christmas Eve
190 days until Christmas Day!!!!!
:D :D

Noel+
Santa's Top Advisors

Postby Jolly O'Leary » Tue Jun 18, 2013 3:11 am

Noel+ wrote:38 Days til Christmas in July! :shop:

Woohoo! Today is my last day of school. Parts of it has been interesting, but basically I will not miss it. Whether or not I continue in the fall is dependent upon many unknown factors right now. I would much rather be working and earning money either to stay or to finance the move to Texas.....our, Texas....all hail the mighty state....... :whistle:

This weekend could possibly be our last Midsummer in Sweden though I have promised to "import" it to Texas. The closest Ikea (the outpost for displaced Swedes) is Round Rock, Texas. I am sure hubby will feel like a kid at Christmas when we go shop there. :elfgrin:
Jennifer Lundgren

Jolly O'Leary
Rudolph's Assistant

Postby Noel+ » Tue Jun 18, 2013 6:00 am

Tomtemor wrote:

Woohoo! Today is my last day of school. Parts of it has been interesting, but basically I will not miss it. Whether or not I continue in the fall is dependent upon many unknown factors right now. I would much rather be working and earning money either to stay or to finance the move to Texas.....our, Texas....all hail the mighty state....... :whistle:

This weekend could possibly be our last Midsummer in Sweden though I have promised to "import" it to Texas. The closest Ikea (the outpost for displaced Swedes) is Round Rock, Texas. I am sure hubby will feel like a kid at Christmas when we go shop there. :elfgrin:

Congrats! on your last day of school Tomtemor!! Still praying for your Christmas miracle.

And I'm certain hubby will love Ikea in Texas!! :smilecc:

Noel+
Santa's Top Advisors

Postby Christmas Crazy » Tue Jun 18, 2013 9:36 am

Tomtemor wrote:

Woo Hoo for the last day of school!!!
Prayers continue for you both.

Christmas Crazy
Sleigh Assistant

Postby CandyKane » Tue Jun 18, 2013 10:06 am

Got a very late birthday/very early Christmas gift last night...an iPhone 5. I love love love it. And since my old phone has been on life support for several weeks now, it's very much appreciated. :smilecc:

“Our hearts grow tender with childhood memories and love of kindred, and we are better throughout the year for having, in spirit, become a child again at Christmastime.”

― Laura Ingalls Wilder
CandyKane
Sleigh Assistant

Postby Noel+ » Tue Jun 18, 2013 11:17 am

CandyKane wrote:Got a very late birthday/very early Christmas gift last night...an iPhone 5. I love love love it. And since my old phone has been on life support for several weeks now, it's very much appreciated. :smilecc:

CONGRATS CK! I am so happy for you having a Christmas surprise gift. Enjoy your new phone. :D

Noel+
Santa's Top Advisors

Postby Christmas Crazy » Tue Jun 18, 2013 11:39 am

CandyKane wrote:Got a very late birthday/very early Christmas gift last night...an iPhone 5. I love love love it. And since my old phone has been on life support for several weeks now, it's very much appreciated. :smilecc:

I am so green with envy. Christmas green that is.
Enjoy the worlds best phone ever.
Christmas Crazy
Sleigh Assistant

Postby Christmas Crazy » Tue Jun 18, 2013 12:37 pm

Christmas Crazy
Sleigh Assistant

Postby Jolly O'Leary » Tue Jun 18, 2013 1:20 pm

Congratulations! I am not a fan of smart phones, my first Samsung was too smart for me and hubby had to trade it in. IF I ever get a job, I would go back to my old "dumb" phone and maybe get a new ipod for all my apps. I like my phone to just be a phone. You know....to call people and wish them a merry christmas!
Jennifer Lundgren

Jolly O'Leary
Rudolph's Assistant

Postby Jolly O'Leary » Tue Jun 18, 2013 1:24 pm

Hubby has a "diagnosis" of "rheumatism" which my american medical websites say does not exists. However, I am wondering if that is Swedish for "rheumatoid arthritis". He will be taking a mild form of chemotherapy with Methtrexate for 4 weeks-3 months and will have "hand therapy" and water therapy as well. He starts his "volunteer job" tomorrow as the (un)employment office said even a 5 hour a week job will knock him out of unemployment pay. I said, "but you cannot live on 5 hours a week".....so since he really believes in the project (Resource room for special ed students), he will do it as his volunteer service. He has an interview for his regular job he just finished tomorrow afternoon and I have my interview. To make things even more fun, the busses and public transportation are going on strike which will make getting around a bit tough. Please pray smooth transportation tomorrow and success with the interviews. Not sure when the chemo will start, he will have a chest ex ray tomorrow.
Jennifer Lundgren

Jolly O'Leary
Rudolph's Assistant

PreviousNext

Return to Holiday Chatter