2013: 2300 Posts til Christmas

The place for Christmas and non-Christmas chatter.

Re: 2013: 2300 Posts til Christmas

Postby Noel+ » Tue Jul 02, 2013 2:45 am

Thanks for all your prayers. The insurance adjuster comes tomorrow. The fans/dehumidifers still running and the A/C can only keep the house 90F. This extreme heat is exhausting. Thank goodness for my siblings phones so I can check in here at the site 1-2 times a week.

Christmas cheer on July 4 to each and every one of you! :D

I will honor Christmas in my heart, and try to keep it all the year! Charles Dickens
Noel+
Santa's Top Advisors

Postby jlcarey » Tue Jul 02, 2013 9:17 am

Wow Noel, I can't imagine my house being 90 degrees WITH a/c! Really puts things in perspective! At my job, one of the departments does HVAC systems for many local companies, and there is one company whose system I have been helping to keep an eye on. It is at a Honeybaked Ham corporate office. They have remotely controlled HVAC systems that I monitor and adjust from my computer, and the second stage cooling keeps going offline with an error. When that happens, the temps rise fairly quickly (or at least I thought so...)...the highest I've seen the temps in their offices go was 78...and heaven FORBID it goes that high, we are getting phone calls when it hits 75! We are so so lucky this year to have such a wet, cool summer up here in Ohio...so many people here are complaining because it's not a hot, sunny summer that they want. But this is my IDEAL summer. Temps have stayed from like the upper 70's to mid 80's! It is raining almost every day. My vegetables are LOVING IT! It has been forever since I can remember a summer like this. So I'm in the minority here, but it is DEFINITELY putting me in the mood for Autumn! We should have beautiful foliage and nice cool, crisp days if this weather here continues like this throughout the summer. I am definitely looking forward to THAT! I really wish I could send some of these cooler temps and rain to you Noel! I hope that you can get your house all dried out quickly and get those hot fans out of there! I hope that your Autumn goes better than your summer seems to be... :|
jlcarey
Bulb Tester

Postby Christmas Crazy » Tue Jul 02, 2013 1:57 pm

I found Christmas weather maps at weather.com!!!

Christmas Crazy
Sleigh Assistant

Postby Christmas Crazy » Tue Jul 02, 2013 1:58 pm

Christmas Crazy
Sleigh Assistant

Postby Christmas Crazy » Tue Jul 02, 2013 1:59 pm

Christmas Crazy
Sleigh Assistant

Postby Jolly O´Leary » Wed Jul 03, 2013 1:15 pm

Love you pics Christmas Crazy!

Tomtemor is now Jolly O'Leary. I wonder if I get to keep my statusl...........

Greetings Christmas friends, Tomtemor is now Jolly O'Leary! and boy do I have news to share. I wanted to change my user name because I had given up on Sweden and did not want to have anything to do with it and get back to Texas as fast as I could. Well, We both got jobs this week! I will return to my first department at the university where I was an intern in 2010. I started Monday. Perky got a job today at the Irish Embassy doing all sorts of interesting things. Those Christmas Prayers finally paid off and we are so looking forward to Christmas in July!
Jennifer Lundgren
Stockholm, Sweden
originally from San Antonio, Texas
Jolly O´Leary
Bulb Tester

Postby Jolly O´Leary » Wed Jul 03, 2013 2:30 pm

Testing.....testing..........new name and log on............Christmas in July is almost here.............testing........
Jennifer Lundgren
Stockholm, Sweden
Jolly O´Leary
Bulb Tester

Postby tinseltown » Wed Jul 03, 2013 3:36 pm

Hi Jolly o'Leary !!! Sad day today , dad went back to uk . Been a hard week but trusting the Lord :smilecc: Christmas prayers for all of you , esp Noel . Loved the maps x :smilecc:
[url][/url]
tinseltown
Christmas Tree Finder

Postby Christmas Crazy » Wed Jul 03, 2013 4:24 pm

Jolly O´Leary wrote:Testing.....testing..........new name and log on............Christmas in July is almost here.............testing........

Hello? ... Hello? ... Is this thing on?

Hello Jolly O'Leary!

You should have Mrs. C change your old username to Jolly O'Leary.
You were up to the Toy Maker Level (over 1000 posts).

And I need help making all those Christmas toys.
:elfgrin:
Christmas Crazy
Sleigh Assistant

Postby Noel+ » Wed Jul 03, 2013 11:32 pm

Jolly O´Leary wrote:Love you pics Christmas Crazy!

Tomtemor is now Jolly O'Leary. I wonder if I get to keep my statusl...........

Greetings Christmas friends, Tomtemor is now Jolly O'Leary! and boy do I have news to share. I wanted to change my user name because I had given up on Sweden and did not want to have anything to do with it and get back to Texas as fast as I could. Well, We both got jobs this week! I will return to my first department at the university where I was an intern in 2010. I started Monday. Perky got a job today at the Irish Embassy doing all sorts of interesting things. Those Christmas Prayers finally paid off and we are so looking forward to Christmas in July!

Hallalujah! Jennifer, God saved the best Christmas miracle for both you & "Perky"! Seems perfect your new name is JOLLY! Celebrating with you! :D :D

I will honor Christmas in my heart, and try to keep it all the year! Charles Dickens
Noel+
Santa's Top Advisors

Postby Noel+ » Wed Jul 03, 2013 11:33 pm

tinseltown wrote:Hi Jolly o'Leary !!! Sad day today , dad went back to uk . Been a hard week but trusting the Lord :smilecc: Christmas prayers for all of you , esp Noel . Loved the maps x :smilecc:

Thanks for the wishes tinseltown. God is carrying me, just as he has carried Jolly [until her Christmas miracle this week] and he's carrying me through this house mess. Keep looking up -- He is Christmas! -- and watch for Him to give you a miracle too! HUGS! :whistle:

Noel+
Santa's Top Advisors

Postby Noel+ » Wed Jul 03, 2013 11:34 pm

Christmas Crazy, love the Christmas stats/photos! Keep on making those toys.......... :wink:

Noel+
Santa's Top Advisors

Postby Noel+ » Wed Jul 03, 2013 11:38 pm

Noel+
Santa's Top Advisors

Postby Jolly O´Leary » Thu Jul 04, 2013 1:48 am

Christmas Crazy wrote:
Jolly O´Leary wrote:Testing.....testing..........new name and log on............Christmas in July is almost here.............testing........

Hello Jolly O'Leary!

Now you have us scratching our heads for where "is this thing on?" comes from......My status is not all THAT important to me. Perky said I need to only make 5 Christmas posts for 200 days to regain my status. That should boost our totals. LOL I think I had just hit Head Baker. The important thing is that I did not want to miss Christmas in July! We have much to celebrate. :snowtoast: :snowkiss: :treeclap:
Jennifer Lundgren
Stockholm, Sweden
Jolly O´Leary
Bulb Tester

Postby Noel+ » Thu Jul 04, 2013 3:24 am

60 days until Labor Day
119 days until Halloween
147 days until Thanksgiving
173 days until Christmas Eve
174 days until Christmas Day :reindeersmile:

Noel+
Santa's Top Advisors

Postby Noel+ » Thu Jul 04, 2013 3:25 am

Jolly O´Leary wrote:
Christmas Crazy wrote:

Hello Jolly O'Leary!

Now you have us scratching our heads for where "is this thing on?" comes from......My status is not all THAT important to me. Perky said I need to only make 5 Christmas posts for 200 days to regain my status. That should boost our totals. LOL I think I had just hit Head Baker. The important thing is that I did not want to miss Christmas in July! We have much to celebrate. :snowtoast: :snowkiss: :treeclap:

You'll have fun competing with yourself to make more christmas posts than the rest of us so you can achieve a higher level. Been there done that and it is fun! :smilecc:

Noel+
Santa's Top Advisors

Postby CandyKane » Thu Jul 04, 2013 9:36 am

Wishing all my Christmas friends a very happy Independence Day. This day is extra special for my family and we will be celebrating tonight. Hope everyone has a safe and happy day. :smilecc:

“Our hearts grow tender with childhood memories and love of kindred, and we are better throughout the year for having, in spirit, become a child again at Christmastime.”

― Laura Ingalls Wilder
CandyKane
Sleigh Assistant

Postby Christmas Crazy » Thu Jul 04, 2013 11:49 am

Happy Independence Day!
to all my Christmas Friends.
Christmas Crazy
Sleigh Assistant

Postby Jolly O´Leary » Thu Jul 04, 2013 7:05 pm

Wishing all my Christmas friends a safe and happy Independence day!
Jennifer Lundgren
Stockholm, Sweden
Jolly O´Leary
Bulb Tester

Postby Noel+ » Fri Jul 05, 2013 12:35 am

CandyKane wrote:Wishing all my Christmas friends a very happy Independence Day. This day is extra special for my family and we will be celebrating tonight. Hope everyone has a safe and happy day. :smilecc:

Thanks CK! SO glad you had a special Independence Day and celebrated with Christmas enthusiasm! :D

Noel+
Santa's Top Advisors

PreviousNext

Return to Holiday Chatter