2013: 2300 Posts til Christmas

The place for Christmas and non-Christmas chatter.

Re: 2013: 2300 Posts til Christmas

Postby ksrjreed » Sat Oct 26, 2013 9:37 pm

Hope everyone has had a blessed Saturday, spent the first part of my day at church doing a work day with youth and members of the church. We were able to get a lot of repair projects done that were badly needed to be completed. After that came home and have been watching ABC Family's 13 Nights of Halloween, watching Beetlejuice for the hundredth time, but first time for my wife, and then Addams Family, which I like for the Christmas music that starts the movie. Will be heading the church in the morning then probably some football on TV and family time. :smilecc:

Some men are Baptists, others Catholics; my father was an Oldsmobile man.
ksrjreed
Bow Maker

Location: Helping the Old Man Change a Tire,,,,,,,OH FUDGE!!!

Postby Jolly O'Leary » Sun Oct 27, 2013 8:24 am

I miss Halloween TV! Watched Halloweentown on the computer last weekend. So looking forward to Christmas.
Jennifer Lundgren
originally from San Antonio, Texas (USA)

LIfe is one Christmas adventure after another.
Jolly O'Leary
Rudolph's Assistant

Postby ksrjreed » Sun Oct 27, 2013 11:39 am

Had a great church service today, now to sit back watch some football and prepare for the coming week, I have to say I can't wait to get this week over, once I get through Halloween I can put a lot more emphasis on the outside of my house looking like the inside with all of the Christmas spirit there is.
:smilecc:

ksrjreed
Bow Maker

Postby tinseltown » Sun Oct 27, 2013 12:33 pm

Hi Cay friends !! Missed you all . Still working but finishing this week . Having alot of problems in every area of my life so please pray . I know God is bigger than all of that !!! My Christmas spirit is bubbling through though . Got some amazing christmas goodies from Avon and in their next brochere they have Christmas cutlery so thats a must . :dinner: My daughter says a christmas shop has opened so im off for new lights next week :smilecc: . Blessings to you all :smilecc:
[url][/url]
tinseltown
Christmas Tree Finder

Postby tinseltown » Sun Oct 27, 2013 12:37 pm

Sugarplum sugarsocks how sweet is that x
[url][/url]
tinseltown
Christmas Tree Finder

Postby Christmas Crazy » Sun Oct 27, 2013 8:40 pm

Jolly O'Leary wrote:Going out to eat at a nice place for our anniversary with my beautiful husband of 6 years! I am as excited as a kid on Christmas morning.

I hope you had a great time Christmas friend. :D
Christmas Crazy
Sleigh Assistant

Postby Christmas Crazy » Sun Oct 27, 2013 8:45 pm

ksrjreed wrote:Had a great church service today, now to sit back watch some football and prepare for the coming week, I have to say I can't wait to get this week over, once I get through Halloween I can put a lot more emphasis on the outside of my house looking like the inside with all of the Christmas spirit there is.
:smilecc:

I'm looking forward to November 1st also. Can't wait for everyone else to start getting the Christmas spirit.
Christmas Crazy
Sleigh Assistant

Postby Christmas Crazy » Sun Oct 27, 2013 8:48 pm

tinseltown wrote:Hi Cay friends !! Missed you all . Still working but finishing this week . Having alot of problems in every area of my life so please pray . I know God is bigger than all of that !!! My Christmas spirit is bubbling through though . Got some amazing christmas goodies from Avon and in their next brochere they have Christmas cutlery so thats a must . :dinner: My daughter says a christmas shop has opened so im off for new lights next week :smilecc: . Blessings to you all :smilecc:

Welcome back my Christmas friend!!! You've been missed.
Praying for you.
Christmas Crazy
Sleigh Assistant

Postby Christmas Crazy » Sun Oct 27, 2013 8:53 pm

They have put up the Christmas signs at the edge of town this weekend.
They also have put up other Christmas displays in town.
It won't be long!!!

ImageImageImageImage
Christmas Crazy
Sleigh Assistant

Postby Pretjah » Mon Oct 28, 2013 9:33 am

howdy all

went dog shopping this weekend, thought we had found one but they sprung a 400 dollar adoption fee on us...can't justify that when there are 100 dollar and less adoption fees around too. so we're still looking. also went to big lots and walmart and checked out all the christmas decorations and bought a couple small gifts for the kids while out. can't wait for a couple weeks to get into full christmas mode decorating

this weekend we go to a local church's large auction and rummage sale...always get some great deals there....last year got an antique dresser (that 've seen priced for 250 in an antique shop locally) for 15 dollars at the auction, out side cushioned patio chairs for 2 dollars a piece, as well as a ton of other things and a bunch of clothes, toys and books and other things at the rummage sale. that also is the first day Music Choice plays christmas music so my rule is thats when i can start playing it publically B-)
Pretjah
Toy Maker

Postby ksrjreed » Mon Oct 28, 2013 10:33 am

Merry Monday to everyone,

Trying to go solo with the housework today, the Mrs. is in bed not feeling well and the youngest is home from school not doing well either, it's okay, I have Christmas music playing and nothing can get my spirits down right now. Taking a quick break from the action before I go get right back at it. Hope everyone has a great Monday and keep that Christmas spirit up. :smilecc:

ksrjreed
Bow Maker

Postby Jolly O'Leary » Mon Oct 28, 2013 11:58 am

Christmas Crazy wrote:
Jolly O'Leary wrote:Going out to eat at a nice place for our anniversary with my beautiful husband of 6 years! I am as excited as a kid on Christmas morning.

It was wonderful, and then hubby made lasagna on Sunday, which was our actual anniversary day.To top it off, he kept asking me to marry him all day long. It felt better than Christmas!
Jennifer Lundgren

Jolly O'Leary
Rudolph's Assistant

Postby Christmas Crazy » Mon Oct 28, 2013 12:04 pm

Pretjah wrote:howdy all

went dog shopping this weekend, thought we had found one but they sprung a 400 dollar adoption fee on us...can't justify that when there are 100 dollar and less adoption fees around too. so we're still looking. also went to big lots and walmart and checked out all the christmas decorations and bought a couple small gifts for the kids while out. can't wait for a couple weeks to get into full christmas mode decorating

this weekend we go to a local church's large auction and rummage sale...always get some great deals there....last year got an antique dresser (that 've seen priced for 250 in an antique shop locally) for 15 dollars at the auction, out side cushioned patio chairs for 2 dollars a piece, as well as a ton of other things and a bunch of clothes, toys and books and other things at the rummage sale. that also is the first day Music Choice plays christmas music so my rule is thats when i can start playing it publically B-)

I like getting great deals like that.

On my way home from church yesterday, I had my Christmas music cranked up, and the windows cranked down in the car. But I don't think anyone heard it. Too bad for them.
Christmas Crazy
Sleigh Assistant

Postby Christmas Crazy » Mon Oct 28, 2013 12:09 pm

ksrjreed wrote:Merry Monday to everyone,

Trying to go solo with the housework today, the Mrs. is in bed not feeling well and the youngest is home from school not doing well either, it's okay, I have Christmas music playing and nothing can get my spirits down right now. Taking a quick break from the action before I go get right back at it. Hope everyone has a great Monday and keep that Christmas spirit up. :smilecc:

I hope everyone feels better soon. The Christmas music should lift their spirits!
Christmas Crazy
Sleigh Assistant

Postby Christmas Crazy » Mon Oct 28, 2013 12:13 pm

Jolly O'Leary wrote:
Christmas Crazy wrote:

It was wonderful, and then hubby made lasagna on Sunday, which was our actual anniversary day.To top it off, he kept asking me to marry him all day long. It felt better than Christmas!

I love that he kept asking you to marry him all day. That's a real man!

Here's a tip for all my male Christmas friends on here: Date your wife. A lot! Or someone else might.
Christmas Crazy
Sleigh Assistant

Postby Jolly O'Leary » Mon Oct 28, 2013 12:46 pm

Well, as ours was an "internet" relationship, we did not "date" until after we were married. However, he was a personal friend of my cousin´s, so he came highly recommended and is almost as much fun as Christmas.
Jennifer Lundgren

Jolly O'Leary
Rudolph's Assistant

Postby Noel+ » Mon Oct 28, 2013 3:08 pm

Christmas Crazy wrote:They have put up the Christmas signs at the edge of town this weekend.
They also have put up other Christmas displays in town.
It won't be long!!!

ImageImageImageImage

How wonderful Christmas Crazy! :D

Sadly, our city council voted a decade ago to no longer invest in Christmas lights. They gave the old ones first........then stated we'd be sans Christmas afterwards. And then passed an ordinance making it extra expensive to decorate your own and more difficult to get a permit to decorate. And some say there is no 'war on Christmas'?!?! :|

I will honor Christmas in my heart, and try to keep it all the year! Charles Dickens
Noel+
Santa's Top Advisors

Postby Noel+ » Mon Oct 28, 2013 3:10 pm

Christmas Crazy wrote:
ksrjreed wrote:Merry Monday to everyone,

I hope everyone feels better soon. The Christmas music should lift their spirits!

Here's to renewed health for you & your family ksrjreed! The Christmas officially starts in the heart and on that note you're celebrating even while healing. Praying............ :D

I will honor Christmas in my heart, and try to keep it all the year! Charles Dickens
Noel+
Santa's Top Advisors

Postby Noel+ » Mon Oct 28, 2013 3:11 pm

Christmas Crazy wrote:

Happy Anniversary Jolly! Hope your date & meal were Christmasy fun! :smilecc:

Noel+
Santa's Top Advisors

Postby Noel+ » Mon Oct 28, 2013 3:12 pm

2300 Posts! We've achieved our goal over 2 months ahead of Christmas Day!

But now is the time to post daily [when possible] and share in all the joy of our beloved Christmas! :carolbells: :rockettes: :carolbells:

Noel+
Santa's Top Advisors

PreviousNext

Return to Holiday Chatter