2013: 2300 Posts til Christmas

The place for Christmas and non-Christmas chatter.

Re: 2013: 2300 Posts til Christmas

Postby tinseltown » Tue Dec 24, 2013 1:31 pm

Well the big day is finally upon us . Happy Birthday Jesus ,you are the reason we celebrate the season . Presents have been bought , hubby back ,im still not over migraine but just relaxed watching White Christmas . Will watch Scrooge with Alistair sims tonight ,must be the best one made . Turkey defrosting . Love to you all xxxx :smilecc: :snowwow: :holly1: :gbhouse:
[url][/url]
tinseltown
Christmas Tree Finder

Postby Jolly O'Leary » Tue Dec 24, 2013 1:35 pm

Christmas dinner has been eaten and I am contemplating the dishes. As Perky said, the downside to eating at home is no one to do the dishes.........just pondering what Christmas movie to watch or program to listen to. Perky got Bob Hope Christmas classics on mp3 and Christmas at War OTR mp3 disks.
Jennifer Lundgren
originally from San Antonio, Texas (USA)

LIfe is one Christmas adventure after another.
Jolly O'Leary
Rudolph's Assistant

Postby Noel+ » Tue Dec 24, 2013 2:10 pm

tinseltown wrote:Well the big day is finally upon us . Happy Birthday Jesus ,you are the reason we celebrate the season . Presents have been bought , hubby back ,im still not over migraine but just relaxed watching White Christmas . Will watch Scrooge with Alistair sims tonight ,must be the best one made . Turkey defrosting . Love to you all xxxx :smilecc: :snowwow: :holly1: :gbhouse:

Love to you too Tinseltown! So glad your migraine is better & hubby is home for Christmas Eve. I watched White Christmas in the middle of the night.

Merry Christmas! :smilecc: :snowwow: :scene:

I will honor Christmas in my heart, and try to keep it all the year! Charles Dickens
Noel+
Santa's Top Advisors

Postby Noel+ » Tue Dec 24, 2013 2:11 pm

Jolly O'Leary wrote:Christmas dinner has been eaten and I am contemplating the dishes. As Perky said, the downside to eating at home is no one to do the dishes.........just pondering what Christmas movie to watch or program to listen to. Perky got Bob Hope Christmas classics on mp3 and Christmas at War OTR mp3 disks.

While dinner digests its best to just contemplate doing the dishes! That's my motto! Enjoy your movie/music with Perky. Tell him Merry Christmas from Noel! :smilecc:

I will honor Christmas in my heart, and try to keep it all the year! Charles Dickens
Noel+
Santa's Top Advisors

Postby kiwidogy_max » Tue Dec 24, 2013 2:21 pm

Merry Christmas Eve from Vermont my Christmas All Year friends.
Love and Joy Come to You!
Santa's coming Santa's coming! I know him!
kiwidogy_max
Toy Maker

Postby Noel+ » Tue Dec 24, 2013 3:20 pm

kiwidogy_max wrote:Merry Christmas Eve from Vermont my Christmas All Year friends.

:smilecc: MERRY CHRISTMAS kiwidogy!!! :smilecc:

Noel+
Santa's Top Advisors

Postby Christmas Crazy » Tue Dec 24, 2013 11:55 pm

HO HO HO
Merry Christmas!
Christmas Crazy
Sleigh Assistant

Postby Jolly O'Leary » Wed Dec 25, 2013 12:33 pm

Merry Christmas Day to all my CAY friends! Unfortunately, I think I am getting the flu. I feel like I have been run over by a battalion of tanks. Also unfortunately, christmas dinner is too far gone to not cook.........but Perky is helping. I hate to be sick for the Christmas cruise. Praying for a miracle recovery.
Jennifer Lundgren

Jolly O'Leary
Rudolph's Assistant

Postby Noel+ » Wed Dec 25, 2013 12:43 pm

Jolly O'Leary wrote:Merry Christmas Day to all my CAY friends! Unfortunately, I think I am getting the flu. I feel like I have been run over by a battalion of tanks. Also unfortunately, christmas dinner is too far gone to not cook.........but Perky is helping. I hate to be sick for the Christmas cruise. Praying for a miracle recovery.

Praying for you Jennifer! Merry Christmas! :D

Noel+
Santa's Top Advisors

Postby Noel+ » Wed Dec 25, 2013 12:54 pm

MERRY CHRISTMAS!

Noel+
Santa's Top Advisors

Postby Jolly O'Leary » Wed Dec 25, 2013 1:32 pm

We watched the colorized version of Holiday Inn and it was FANTASTIC! Have also watched The Walton's Christmas and now watching The Twelve Trees of Christmas on YouTube. Seems cute.
Jennifer Lundgren

Jolly O'Leary
Rudolph's Assistant

Postby Jolly O'Leary » Thu Dec 26, 2013 11:07 am

Being sick the day after Christmas is no fun! Cruise cancelled, well, it is on, but without us. Perky said he saw the panzer division come through the bedroom, but they missed him.
Jennifer Lundgren

Jolly O'Leary
Rudolph's Assistant

Postby Noel+ » Thu Dec 26, 2013 11:52 am

Jolly O'Leary wrote:Being sick the day after Christmas is no fun! Cruise cancelled, well, it is on, but without us. Perky said he saw the panzer division come through the bedroom, but they missed him.

So sorry to hear both you & Perky are not feeling well. Hopefully you'll bounce right back in a day or two, Thinking of you this day after Christmas. Hugs,

Noel+
Santa's Top Advisors

Postby Jolly O'Leary » Thu Dec 26, 2013 1:10 pm

fortunately Perky is not sick. so far only me. had christmas ramen for dinner.
Jennifer Lundgren

Jolly O'Leary
Rudolph's Assistant

Postby Noel+ » Thu Dec 26, 2013 10:26 pm

Jolly O'Leary wrote:fortunately Perky is not sick. so far only me. had christmas ramen for dinner.

Sure hope when you read this yo7 feel much better Jennifer!
:D

Noel+
Santa's Top Advisors

Postby Jolly O'Leary » Fri Dec 27, 2013 12:00 am

Noel+ wrote:
Jolly O'Leary wrote:fortunately Perky is not sick. so far only me. had christmas ramen for dinner.

Sure hope when you read this yo7 feel much better Jennifer!
:D

I am afeared I might live. So sorry to have missed the post Christmas cruise though. :cry:
Jennifer Lundgren

Jolly O'Leary
Rudolph's Assistant

Postby Jolly O'Leary » Fri Dec 27, 2013 2:41 pm

In Sweden, on the days between Christmas and New Year´s you say "God Försättning", which means "good continuance" [of the holiday]. So, God försättning!

I am recovered but Perky now has the exploding head. It is never fun to be sick over Christmas. We are of course very sorry to have missed the cruise.
Jennifer Lundgren

Jolly O'Leary
Rudolph's Assistant

Postby tinseltown » Sat Dec 28, 2013 12:13 pm

Sorry to hear you missed cruise Jolly . Thankfully im over this dreaded migraine . Had a great Christmas meal on boxing day with charades after . Check out pics on facebook . It was manic but nice . Now the next big feast is new years day with 16 people :dinner: need to put my santa hat on again :D Blessings to you all x :smilecc: p.s managed to watch all my Christmas films this year and will watch Downton abbey xmas special tonight and While you were sleeping :D
[url][/url]
tinseltown
Christmas Tree Finder

Postby Noel+ » Sat Dec 28, 2013 5:30 pm

Jolly O'Leary wrote:In Sweden, on the days between Christmas and New Year´s you say "God Försättning", which means "good continuance" [of the holiday]. So, God försättning!

I am recovered but Perky now has the exploding head. It is never fun to be sick over Christmas. We are of course very sorry to have missed the cruise.

Hopiing that Perky is feeling better by now, Jolly, Praying you both start the new year in good health! And maybe next year your Christmas cruise will come true. :D

Noel+
Santa's Top Advisors

Postby Noel+ » Sat Dec 28, 2013 5:33 pm

tinseltown wrote:Sorry to hear you missed cruise Jolly . Thankfully im over this dreaded migraine . Had a great Christmas meal on boxing day with charades after . Check out pics on facebook . It was manic but nice . Now the next big feast is new years day with 16 people :dinner: need to put my santa hat on again :D Blessings to you all x :smilecc: p.s managed to watch all my Christmas films this year and will watch Downton abbey xmas special tonight and While you were sleeping :D

So glad your Christmas was bright & cheery Tinseltown! Your celebrations sounded such fun. I think completing your movie checklist is a great goal too. Enjoy your New Year celebrations. And then time to pack away the beautiful Christmas decorations -- which is always a little sad to me,

Noel+
Santa's Top Advisors

PreviousNext

Return to Holiday Chatter