CHRISTMAS 2015

The place for Christmas and non-Christmas chatter.

Re: CHRISTMAS 2015

Postby CandyKane » Tue Mar 10, 2015 10:14 am

Fog, drizzle, mud, and muck. At least it ain't snowing! Have a Christmasy day everyone! joyelf

“Our hearts grow tender with childhood memories and love of kindred, and we are better throughout the year for having, in spirit, become a child again at Christmastime.”

― Laura Ingalls Wilder
CandyKane
Sleigh Assistant

Postby Noel+ » Tue Mar 10, 2015 12:20 pm

:holly1: It was a quiet morning much like a Christmas Eve day. Right now Christmas feels far away because our summer temps. Still I plan to take a few minutes each day to remember Dec 25. :D

I will honor Christmas in my heart, and try to keep it all the year! Charles Dickens
Noel+
Santa's Top Advisors

Postby Jolly O'Leary » Wed Mar 11, 2015 2:40 pm

We have returned from Texas. All it all, it was a good but Quick trip. My aunt had put the naked Christmas tree next to our bed so it felt like we were sleeping in a Christmas forest! Back to work tomorrow, ugh...........
Jennifer Lundgren
originally from San Antonio, Texas (USA)

LIfe is one Christmas adventure after another.
Jolly O'Leary
Rudolph's Assistant

Postby Noel+ » Wed Mar 11, 2015 3:11 pm

Jolly O'Leary wrote:We have returned from Texas. All it all, it was a good but Quick trip. My aunt had put the naked Christmas tree next to our bed so it felt like we were sleeping in a Christmas forest! Back to work tomorrow, ugh...........

Such joyful news that the strike didn't prevent hour travel. And your aunt really has the Christmas spirit's. :smilecc:

I will honor Christmas in my heart, and try to keep it all the year! Charles Dickens
Noel+
Santa's Top Advisors

Postby Noel+ » Wed Mar 11, 2015 3:13 pm

:| Its 88 & hot outside in early March. I changed my phone active screen yo Spring but still perk at Christmas photos!

Noel+
Santa's Top Advisors

Postby Jolly O'Leary » Thu Mar 12, 2015 8:06 am

Noel+ wrote:
Jolly O'Leary wrote:We have returned from Texas. All it all, it was a good but Quick trip. My aunt had put the naked Christmas tree next to our bed so it felt like we were sleeping in a Christmas forest! Back to work tomorrow, ugh...........

Such joyful news that the strike didn't prevent hour travel. And your aunt really has the Christmas spirit's. :smilecc:

My birthbday is St Patrick's day and she said she had hoped to have time to decorate it with paper shamrocks but their school was having accredidation the week we got in. So, that did not happen. But it is the Christmas thought that counts! :elfgrin:

Amazing time with my family and my "former" family. Perky and my ex husband were getting along and trading military stories like long lost brothers. Sometimes life is just weird and the grace of God is amazing. I am glad we went even if it is a "lean" month until payday.
Jennifer Lundgren

Jolly O'Leary
Rudolph's Assistant

Postby Noel+ » Thu Mar 12, 2015 3:02 pm

Those kind of memories last a lifetime! And they're Christmas memories because of your aunts thoughtfulness & the tree. It sweetens the soul. :D

Noel+
Santa's Top Advisors

Postby Jolly O'Leary » Thu Mar 12, 2015 3:26 pm

Just ordered some reindeer socks from Ebay UK for the monthly Rudolph day. Hopefully they are light weight for summer. Too Christmas cute! We got one of my Little cousins some christmas camo socks. He did not get to open them until we had left, but my aunt said he loved them. I wanted some in my size but no luck. :elfgrin:
Jennifer Lundgren

Jolly O'Leary
Rudolph's Assistant

Postby Noel+ » Sat Mar 14, 2015 1:26 am

Our day started with a breakfast party ... kinds like Christmas Eve morning! Then we went to see Sidney's new Cinderella. In IMAX it is so visually stunning!

Tomorrow evening my brother returns from Mynamar. He helped me a boys form at a camp where he teaches/preaches.

All in all a great weekend so far. How is your weekend going?
:lol:

Noel+
Santa's Top Advisors

Postby Jolly O'Leary » Sat Mar 14, 2015 7:41 am

Happy Weekend! I took Monday off for my birthday, so it feels a bit like Christmas morning here too. Made french toast for breakfast, have a few chores, and then going out to eat with hubby. Trying to decompress after our Quick trip to Texas.
Jennifer Lundgren

Jolly O'Leary
Rudolph's Assistant

Postby Noel+ » Sat Mar 14, 2015 1:39 pm

Jolly O'Leary wrote:Happy Weekend! I took Monday off for my birthday, so it feels a bit like Christmas morning here too. Made french toast for breakfast, have a few chores, and then going out to eat with hubby. Trying to decompress after our Quick trip to Texas.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY Jolly!!! :smilecc:

Noel+
Santa's Top Advisors

Postby Christmas Crazy » Sun Mar 15, 2015 3:22 pm

Noel+ wrote:Our day started with a breakfast party ... kinds like Christmas Eve morning! Then we went to see Sidney's new Cinderella. In IMAX it is so visually stunning!

Tomorrow evening my brother returns from Mynamar. He helped me a boys form at a camp where he teaches/preaches.

All in all a great weekend so far. How is your weekend going?
:lol:

Praise God for your brother and his faithfulness to spread the love of Jesus Christ in Mynamar!!!
Make sure you give him an extra gift in his Christmas stocking.

Christmas Crazy
Sleigh Assistant

Postby Christmas Crazy » Sun Mar 15, 2015 3:24 pm

Happy Birthday Jolly!
Christmas Crazy
Sleigh Assistant

Postby Jolly O'Leary » Mon Mar 16, 2015 8:04 am

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XBkWgoYZm1k

Had a birthday brunch of Swedish bagels (not the same thing), "green eggs" (came out Brown) and ham with salad and grapes. We watched Green Eggs and Ham on Youtube, then we watched Leprechaun's Christmas Gold! Going to O'Leary's tonight to beat the St Patrick's day crowd. I Think what I will miss most about Perky not working for the Irish embassy anymore is that my birthday is no longer a holiday. It was almost as much fun as Christmas.
Jennifer Lundgren

Jolly O'Leary
Rudolph's Assistant

Postby Noel+ » Mon Mar 16, 2015 8:18 am

Jolly O'Leary wrote:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XBkWgoYZm1k

Had a birthday brunch of Swedish bagels (not the same thing), "green eggs" (came out Brown) and ham with salad and grapes. We watched Green Eggs and Ham on Youtube, then we watched Leprechaun's Christmas Gold! Going to O'Leary's tonight to beat the St Patrick's day crowd. I Think what I will miss most about Perky not working for the Irish embassy anymore is that my birthday is no longer a holiday. It was almost as much fun as Christmas.

What a fitting Irish breakfast! Your day sounds very much like Christmas fun. :D

Noel+
Santa's Top Advisors

Postby Noel+ » Mon Mar 16, 2015 8:20 am

MERRY MONDAY morning! Thinking Christmasy thoughts as I fix St. Patty day treats for tomorrow. Make it a great day friends. :smilecc:

Noel+
Santa's Top Advisors

Postby Jolly O'Leary » Mon Mar 16, 2015 11:09 am

Noel+ wrote:MERRY MONDAY morning! Thinking Christmasy thoughts as I fix St. Patty day treats for tomorrow. Make it a great day friends. :smilecc:

sounds too Christmas fun! What are you fixing? We are off to O'Leary's! Could not resist when we found out there was one in our kommun. :elfgrin:

One year I made Lucky Charms bars, but did not see any Lucky Charms cereal this year. I sort of got off track with job stress this term and the sudden trip to Texas. :elf:
Jennifer Lundgren

Jolly O'Leary
Rudolph's Assistant

Postby Christmas Crazy » Tue Mar 17, 2015 12:09 pm

Happy Birthday Jolly!
For real this time.
Christmas Crazy
Sleigh Assistant

Postby Noel+ » Tue Mar 17, 2015 4:39 pm

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JOLLY!

May the road rise il to meet you & all hour troubles be light! :D

Noel+
Santa's Top Advisors

Postby Jolly O'Leary » Wed Mar 18, 2015 9:03 am

Thanks! Had a nice time meeting the members of the English Speaking Community Club. The food was not so nice. Definitely not as good as Christmas dinner!
Jennifer Lundgren

Jolly O'Leary
Rudolph's Assistant

PreviousNext

Return to Holiday Chatter