CHRISTMAS 2015

The place for Christmas and non-Christmas chatter.

Re: CHRISTMAS 2015

Postby Noel+ » Wed Apr 08, 2015 8:55 pm

Christmas Crazy wrote:
Jolly O'Leary wrote:
Noel+ wrote:
Jolly O'Leary wrote:Merry Christmas Monday! Easter Monday is a holiday here, so it will be doubly hard to go to work tomorrow. Perky got a job lead at Church on Thursday, pray it pans out!

:holly1: We're jealous you have today off! :P. Great news about the job lead for Perky. Please keep us posted. Enjoy hour 4 day workweek. :wink:

actually if I had a choice, I would come to work on Monday and be off on Friday. It has been the experience during most of my working life that if one does not have Monday on Monday, one has Monday all week which is no Christmas fun. I also find that being in when others are not is also an advantage and counts as double "vacation" days. :lol:

I totally agree my Christmas friend. :elfgrin:

We miss you Christmas Crazy! Goof yo hear from you. Hope all is well with you & family.

I will honor Christmas in my heart, and try to keep it all the year! Charles Dickens
Noel+
Santa's Top Advisors

Postby Christmas Crazy » Wed Apr 08, 2015 9:44 pm

Thank you Noel.
Everything is going well. We had a wonderful Easter and Michelle's parents came for a visit.
I've been very busy lately. Transferring everything from a web server to cloud server and making sure everything still works. I've also been spending most evenings developing a new website for our men's ministry.

I hope all is well with you and all my Christmas friends here at CAY!
Christmas Crazy
Sleigh Assistant

Postby Noel+ » Wed Apr 08, 2015 11:49 pm

Christmas Crazy wrote:Thank you Noel.
Everything is going well. We had a wonderful Easter and Michelle's parents came for a visit.
I've been very busy lately. Transferring everything from a web server to cloud server and making sure everything still works. I've also been spending most evenings developing a new website for our men's ministry.

I hope all is well with you and all my Christmas friends here at CAY!

:holly1: Your Christmas spirit is strong CC! How wonderful that you are setting up a website for your church's men's ministry! What a challenge for many of us.

So glad your Easter was blessed & you had a lovely visit with Michelles' parents

Take care & stop by for a visit when you have a spare moment. You're in our thoughts & prayers.!

I will honor Christmas in my heart, and try to keep it all the year! Charles Dickens
Noel+
Santa's Top Advisors

Postby Christmas Crazy » Thu Apr 09, 2015 8:20 am

Christmas Crazy
Sleigh Assistant

Postby Noel+ » Fri Apr 10, 2015 5:23 am

HAPPY FRIDAY my Christmas friends. :D

Noel+
Santa's Top Advisors

Postby Jolly O'Leary » Fri Apr 10, 2015 5:35 am

Merry Friday Christmas!
Jennifer Lundgren
originally from San Antonio, Texas (USA)

LIfe is one Christmas adventure after another.
Jolly O'Leary
Rudolph's Assistant

Postby Noel+ » Fri Apr 10, 2015 8:03 am

37 Weeks til CHRISTMAS!! :smilecc:

Noel+
Santa's Top Advisors

Postby Jolly O'Leary » Fri Apr 10, 2015 8:06 am

Listening to my mp4 at work which still has some Christmas episodes of Adventures in Odyssey on it! I have a "rule", I do not get to change out the material on it until I have listened to it all. I had all devices loaded for the November trip to Texas but never got around to listening. :-)
Jennifer Lundgren

Jolly O'Leary
Rudolph's Assistant

Postby Christmas Crazy » Fri Apr 10, 2015 9:01 am

ImageMerry Friday Christmas!!!Image

.............. Only 259 days till Christmas! ..............
Christmas Crazy
Sleigh Assistant

Postby Noel+ » Fri Apr 10, 2015 11:02 am

Jolly O'Leary wrote:Listening to my mp4 at work which still has some Christmas episodes of Adventures in Odyssey on it! I have a "rule", I do not get to change out the material on it until I have listened to it all. I had all devices loaded for the November trip to Texas but never got around to listening. :-)

:holly1: What Christmas fun Jolly! :D

Noel+
Santa's Top Advisors

Postby Noel+ » Fri Apr 10, 2015 11:04 am

Christmas Crazy wrote:ImageMerry Friday Christmas!!!Image

.............. Only 259 days till Christmas! ..............

:holly1: Seeing Christmas Crazy's post means now it feels like Friday!

:shop:

Noel+
Santa's Top Advisors

Postby Christmas Crazy » Fri Apr 10, 2015 11:49 am

Seeing all my Christmas friends posting makes Friday a Great day! Image
Christmas Crazy
Sleigh Assistant

Postby Jolly O'Leary » Mon Apr 13, 2015 3:43 am

Merry Christmas Monday. Had a nice quiet birthday with Perky yesterday. I asked him how it felt to be 54. He said not much different than 53. Gotta love his Christmas sense of humor! Went out to dinner and watched Thor on Netflix. It was fun but hard to get up on this Merry Monday.
Jennifer Lundgren

Jolly O'Leary
Rudolph's Assistant

Postby Noel+ » Mon Apr 13, 2015 8:24 am

Jolly O'Leary wrote:Merry Christmas Monday. Had a nice quiet birthday with Perky yesterday. I asked him how it felt to be 54. He said not much different than 53. Gotta love his Christmas sense of humor! Went out to dinner and watched Thor on Netflix. It was fun but hard to get up on this Merry Monday.

:holly1: MERRY MONDAY!

Wishing a belated birthday wish yo Perky!
:shop:

Noel+
Santa's Top Advisors

Postby Christmas Crazy » Mon Apr 13, 2015 7:01 pm

Merry Monday Christmas my friends!
Christmas Crazy
Sleigh Assistant

Postby Jolly O'Leary » Tue Apr 14, 2015 2:53 am

I got my Christmas in July "grass" socks in the mail yesterday! Cute colors, just wish it was a different design, but no one will see them in my sneakers. It looks like we will be in GErmany July 22-24 so on Christmas in July eve we will be winging our way home.
Jennifer Lundgren

Jolly O'Leary
Rudolph's Assistant

Postby Noel+ » Tue Apr 14, 2015 10:33 am

Jolly O'Leary wrote:I got my Christmas in July "grass" socks in the mail yesterday! Cute colors, just wish it was a different design, but no one will see them in my sneakers. It looks like we will be in GErmany July 22-24 so on Christmas in July eve we will be winging our way home.

:holly1: Glad your Christmas in July socks are comfy. How is Perky's job search going?

Noel+
Santa's Top Advisors

Postby Jolly O'Leary » Tue Apr 14, 2015 10:44 am

Noel+ wrote:
Jolly O'Leary wrote:I got my Christmas in July "grass" socks in the mail yesterday! Cute colors, just wish it was a different design, but no one will see them in my sneakers. It looks like we will be in GErmany July 22-24 so on Christmas in July eve we will be winging our way home.

:holly1: Glad your Christmas in July socks are comfy. How is Perky's job search going?

Job hunting at the north pole is no Christmas fun. There is a long recruiting time on jobs. For example, when he started looking in February, the "end date" for applications were in March and April. The jobs he is applying for now have an end recruitment date in June, etc. I hope the interviews start rolling in soon. Most jobs have 200-300 applicants. Despite what you hear on tv, the economy is not really that much better, it was just our personal economy that improved by having jobs. My boss was also telling me the lengths companies go to to "hide" jobs so they do not have to conform to all the laws. For example, if you have 200-300 applicants, then you have to hire someone to go through those applications and cut it down.....but, I have faith. I still believe that quitting was the thing to do, despite what the world says. We are just relearning how to be frugal again. We got used to having money. ;-) :dinner:
Jennifer Lundgren

Jolly O'Leary
Rudolph's Assistant

Postby Noel+ » Tue Apr 14, 2015 11:56 am

Thanks for the update Jolly. The economy is the same here. Absolutely Perky made the best decision. Its miserable to spend 9+ hours a day at a belittling job. Please keep us posted & stay strong. Your Christmas friends stand with you!

Noel+
Santa's Top Advisors

Postby Christmas Crazy » Tue Apr 14, 2015 11:56 am

Jolly O'Leary wrote:
Noel+ wrote:

Job hunting at the north pole is no Christmas fun. There is a long recruiting time on jobs. For example, when he started looking in February, the "end date" for applications were in March and April. The jobs he is applying for now have an end recruitment date in June, etc. I hope the interviews start rolling in soon. Most jobs have 200-300 applicants. Despite what you hear on tv, the economy is not really that much better, it was just our personal economy that improved by having jobs. My boss was also telling me the lengths companies go to to "hide" jobs so they do not have to conform to all the laws. For example, if you have 200-300 applicants, then you have to hire someone to go through those applications and cut it down.....but, I have faith. I still believe that quitting was the thing to do, despite what the world says. We are just relearning how to be frugal again. We got used to having money. ;-) :dinner:

I hope the job God has for him comes quickly my Christmas friend. Praying for you both.
Christmas Crazy
Sleigh Assistant

PreviousNext

Return to Holiday Chatter