CHRISTMAS 2015

The place for Christmas and non-Christmas chatter.

Re: CHRISTMAS 2015

Postby Christmas Crazy » Sat Apr 25, 2015 8:27 pm

Jolly O'Leary wrote:Perky has a job interview on Monday! Keep those Christmas prayers comin!

Just said another Christmas size prayer for Perky!
Thank you God for hearing our prayers!!!
Christmas Crazy
Sleigh Assistant

Postby Christmas Crazy » Sat Apr 25, 2015 8:29 pm

While Michelle was at a women's conference a church today, I got to listen to Christmas music while cleaning the house. It was a great day!
Christmas Crazy
Sleigh Assistant

Postby Noel+ » Sat Apr 25, 2015 8:35 pm

Christmas Crazy wrote:While Michelle was at a women's conference a church today, I got to listen to Christmas music while cleaning the house. It was a great day!

:holly1: What a great gift to Michelle's for you yo clean while she was at church conference! It reminds me of Christmas. :D

I will honor Christmas in my heart, and try to keep it all the year! Charles Dickens
Noel+
Santa's Top Advisors

Postby Jolly O'Leary » Sun Apr 26, 2015 4:34 am

Christmas Crazy wrote:While Michelle was at a women's conference a church today, I got to listen to Christmas music while cleaning the house. It was a great day!

WE don't do Friday Christmases between Easter and Christmas in July, but we do occasionally put on Christmas Music while housecleaning to keep up the Christmas Spirit. Hachoo! hachoo! Spring allergies are no Christmas fun.
Jennifer Lundgren
originally from San Antonio, Texas (USA)

LIfe is one Christmas adventure after another.
Jolly O'Leary
Rudolph's Assistant

Postby Christmas Crazy » Mon Apr 27, 2015 8:31 am

Merry Monday Christmas all!
I'm listening to my Amy Grant Christmas album this morning while I work. Love it!!!

Christmas Crazy
Sleigh Assistant

Postby Jolly O'Leary » Mon Apr 27, 2015 8:33 am

Merry Monday Christmas! Sending up Christmas prayers for hubby's interview today!
Jennifer Lundgren

Jolly O'Leary
Rudolph's Assistant

Postby Noel+ » Mon Apr 27, 2015 12:27 pm

MERRY MONDAY! We're all suffering from dumbly yummy (Pooh) but marching forward.

Prayers for Perky's interview & blessings for all my Christmas friends. :scene:

I will honor Christmas in my heart, and try to keep it all the year! Charles Dickens
Noel+
Santa's Top Advisors

Postby Jolly O'Leary » Mon Apr 27, 2015 1:20 pm

Noel+ wrote:MERRY MONDAY! We're all suffering from dumbly yummy (Pooh) but marching forward.

Perky said the interview Went as well as it could have. If he gets called back, he will meet with the intendent and the schemaplanare (business manager and person who does the Schedules-not sure why on that one). This is a short work week at the North Pole and we will be in Dublin visiting the elves cousins, the leprechauns wed-fri. Hopefully he will hear something next week. Keep those Christmas prayers coming! :elfgrin:
Jennifer Lundgren

Jolly O'Leary
Rudolph's Assistant

Postby Noel+ » Mon Apr 27, 2015 2:10 pm

Jolly O'Leary wrote:
Noel+ wrote:MERRY MONDAY! We're all suffering from dumbly yummy (Pooh) but marching forward.

Perky said the interview Went as well as it could have. If he gets called back, he will meet with the intendent and the schemaplanare (business manager and person who does the Schedules-not sure why on that one). This is a short work week at the North Pole and we will be in Dublin visiting the elves cousins, the leprechauns wed-fri. Hopefully he will hear something next week. Keep those Christmas prayers coming! :elfgrin:

:smilecc: Great news! Enjoy yoour Irish trip. Maybe you'll find Christmas decorations!

Noel+
Santa's Top Advisors

Postby Jolly O'Leary » Tue Apr 28, 2015 3:10 am

There is in fact a Leprechaun Museum in Dublin, but we won't have time to visit this time. Leprechaun's Christmas Gold is one of my favorite Christmas specials!
Jennifer Lundgren

Jolly O'Leary
Rudolph's Assistant

Postby Noel+ » Tue Apr 28, 2015 3:11 am

Jolly O'Leary wrote:There is in fact a Leprechaun Museum in Dublin, but we won't have time to visit this time. Leprechaun's Christmas Gold is one of my favorite Christmas specials!

Christmas cool Jolly :smilecc:

Noel+
Santa's Top Advisors

Postby Christmas Crazy » Tue Apr 28, 2015 8:51 pm

Christmas Crazy
Sleigh Assistant

Postby CandyKane » Wed Apr 29, 2015 11:14 am

Finally we have a day where it's not raining and it's not windy enough to knock you off your feet. It is an absolutely gorgeous day and I'm taking full advantage of it. I have been working in my garden all morning. Got lots more veggies planted. I cleaned out dd's butterfly garden and got the ground ready for her to plant when she gets home. Love Springtime. Almost as much as I love Christmas! :elfgrin:

“Our hearts grow tender with childhood memories and love of kindred, and we are better throughout the year for having, in spirit, become a child again at Christmastime.”

― Laura Ingalls Wilder
CandyKane
Sleigh Assistant

Postby Christmas Crazy » Wed Apr 29, 2015 1:08 pm

Christmas Crazy
Sleigh Assistant

Postby Noel+ » Wed Apr 29, 2015 1:40 pm

CandyKane wrote:Finally we have a day where it's not raining and it's not windy enough to knock you off your feet. It is an absolutely gorgeous day and I'm taking full advantage of it. I have been working in my garden all morning. Got lots more veggies planted. I cleaned out dd's butterfly garden and got the ground ready for her to plant when she gets home. Love Springtime. Almost as much as I love Christmas! :elfgrin:

:holly1: CK you're a busy Spring bee. Sorts like a Christmas elf.

:wink:

Noel+
Santa's Top Advisors

Postby Christmas Crazy » Wed Apr 29, 2015 10:28 pm

According to the website It's a Wonderful Movie, the Hallmark Channel announced 15 new movies for Christmas 2015! Including a second Northpole movie called Northpole: open for Christmas.
http://itsawonderfulmovie.blogspot.com/2015/04/hallmark-channel-announces-15-new.html
I'm getting excited!
Christmas Crazy
Sleigh Assistant

Postby Christmas Crazy » Wed Apr 29, 2015 10:37 pm

The Hallmark Channel will also feature an unprecedented five consecutive nights of new original holiday (Christmas) movie premieres from Wednesday, November 25th through Sunday, November 29th.
I am so looking forward to this.
:smilecc:
Christmas Crazy
Sleigh Assistant

Postby Noel+ » Thu Apr 30, 2015 1:49 pm

Thanks Christmas Crazy! I love Hallmark Christmas movies & so does my family. :D

Noel+
Santa's Top Advisors

Postby CandyKane » Fri May 01, 2015 8:59 am

After a very discouraging week I got a big dose of inspiration this morning! So thankful for it. Happy Friday Christmas friends. Hope it's the start to a wonderful weekend! :smilecc:

“Our hearts grow tender with childhood memories and love of kindred, and we are better throughout the year for having, in spirit, become a child again at Christmastime.”

― Laura Ingalls Wilder
CandyKane
Sleigh Assistant

Postby Noel+ » Fri May 01, 2015 6:53 pm

MERRY CHRISTMAS FRIDAY!!

Just home from a very busy errand day. Its 1001 & time for a softball game. Excited we'll have a late night date & see The Avengers:Age of Upfront!! :D

Noel+
Santa's Top Advisors

PreviousNext

Return to Holiday Chatter