CHRISTMAS 2015

The place for Christmas and non-Christmas chatter.

Re: CHRISTMAS 2015

Postby Noel+ » Sat May 30, 2015 5:21 pm

Its Lazy Saturday for me! Yesterday (into late night) list wiped me out. DH let me sleep in! We're having a quiet rest day reading & sharing memories from photo albums. Alert: DH is fixing dinner! A movie at home....wish there was a Christmas movie to order. :lol:

I will honor Christmas in my heart, and try to keep it all the year! Charles Dickens
Noel+
Santa's Top Advisors

Postby Christmas Crazy » Sat May 30, 2015 5:26 pm

Jolly O'Leary wrote:By the way Christmas Crazy, Perky has been on manuevers with the American Navy in San Fransicso, Dominican Republic, and other undisclosed locations in the 80's and 90's. If you were in any those areas at that time, could be interesting.........the World gets smaller every day. ONe never knows.

No such Christmas luck. I was in the Indiana Army National Guard. Spent most of my time in Indiana, Michigan, and Mississippi.
Christmas Crazy
Sleigh Assistant

Postby Christmas Crazy » Sat May 30, 2015 5:31 pm

Noel+ wrote:Its Lazy Saturday for me! Yesterday (into late night) list wiped me out. DH let me sleep in! We're having a quiet rest day reading & sharing memories from photo albums. Alert: DH is fixing dinner! A movie at home....wish there was a Christmas movie to order. :lol:

Michelle and I went fishing this morning. Caught about 35-40 fish. Then we went home and jumped in the pool for about an hour. Nice relaxing day so far. Party with friends tonight. Image

Hooray for DH cooking dinner!!! He da man!
I wish Christmas movies played all year round.
Christmas Crazy
Sleigh Assistant

Postby Noel+ » Sat May 30, 2015 11:42 pm

Christmas Crazy wrote:
Noel+ wrote:Its Lazy Saturday for me! Yesterday (into late night) list wiped me out. DH let me sleep in! We're having a quiet rest day reading & sharing memories from photo albums. Alert: DH is fixing dinner! A movie at home....wish there was a Christmas movie to order. :lol:

Michelle and I went fishing this morning. Caught about 35-40 fish. Then we went home and jumped in the pool for about an hour. Nice relaxing day so far. Party with friends tonight. Image

Hooray for DH cooking dinner!!! He da man!
I wish Christmas movies played all year round.

Just love fresh caught fish. Congrats on the big bounty!

I wish Christmas movies played all year too. Just s little over a month tip Hallmark Movies have their Christmas in July week! :D

I will honor Christmas in my heart, and try to keep it all the year! Charles Dickens
Noel+
Santa's Top Advisors

Postby Jolly O'Leary » Sun May 31, 2015 6:44 am

Noel+ wrote:
Jolly O'Leary wrote:Last Christmas I ordered an Adventures in Odyssey Christmas CD set for a friend's kids in Germany. It was late to be ordering and I did not expect it to arrive actually Before Christmas, but it never arrived. Tried to trace it, no luck. I gave up and mentally wrote it off with a mental note to self to order early this Christmas. Well...........Rudolph seems to have brought it in May. She got it this week. I told her to save it and give it to them for Christmas in July! (she is Australian).

:shock: What?! That sounds like the Christmas scrooge at work. Talk about "late"!!!

Maybe that is why we have Rudolph Day every month so that Rudolph can finally deliver all the late Christmas packages that got lost. :rudolph1: :shop:
Jennifer Lundgren
originally from San Antonio, Texas (USA)

LIfe is one Christmas adventure after another.
Jolly O'Leary
Rudolph's Assistant

Postby Jolly O'Leary » Sun May 31, 2015 6:45 am

The Dandelion snow has arrived. Perky said he was going to take our Christmas tomte (gnome) and sit it in the middle of a "dandelion snow drift" and take a pic for Christmas in July (actually the worse part of the dandelion snow is around midsummer). I told him we could put a hawaiian lei around its neck.
Jennifer Lundgren

Jolly O'Leary
Rudolph's Assistant

Postby Noel+ » Sun May 31, 2015 12:54 pm

Jolly O'Leary wrote:The Dandelion snow has arrived. Perky said he was going to take our Christmas tomte (gnome) and sit it in the middle of a "dandelion snow drift" and take a pic for Christmas in July (actually the worse part of the dandelion snow is around midsummer). I told him we could put a hawaiian lei around its neck.

:lol: Oh please post the picture on
your facebook page!! :lol:

Noel+
Santa's Top Advisors

Postby Noel+ » Sun May 31, 2015 12:58 pm

Super Sunday! Finally a day of rest. Oops on Friday I forgot the one errand for myself. Time yo pick up my prescription after church. I listed s Christmas themes reminder on my car. :wink:

Noel+
Santa's Top Advisors

Postby Jolly O'Leary » Sun May 31, 2015 1:00 pm

Noel+ wrote:
Jolly O'Leary wrote:The Dandelion snow has arrived. Perky said he was going to take our Christmas tomte (gnome) and sit it in the middle of a "dandelion snow drift" and take a pic for Christmas in July (actually the worse part of the dandelion snow is around midsummer). I told him we could put a hawaiian lei around its neck.

That is a good idea. I do not have a photobucket account. Today is Swedish mother's day. We planted the cemetery garden on friday and just finished a nice steak dinner. Wishing all my Christmas friends a second Happy Mother's Day! :snowwow:
Jennifer Lundgren

Jolly O'Leary
Rudolph's Assistant

Postby Noel+ » Sun May 31, 2015 9:19 pm

]olly O'Leary"]
Noel+ wrote:

That is a good idea. I do not have a photobucket account. Today is Swedish mother's day. We planted the cemetery garden on friday and just finished a nice steak dinner. Wishing all my Christmas friends a second Happy Mother's Day! :snowwow:[/quote]

HAPPY SWEDISH MOTHERS DSY Jolly!!
:smilecc:

Noel+
Santa's Top Advisors

Postby Christmas Crazy » Mon Jun 01, 2015 12:23 pm

Re-post from a couple of years ago.

Christmas Crazy
Sleigh Assistant

Postby Jolly O'Leary » Mon Jun 01, 2015 12:48 pm

Christmas Crazy wrote:Re-post from a couple of years ago.

Too Christmas cute!
Jennifer Lundgren

Jolly O'Leary
Rudolph's Assistant

Postby Noel+ » Mon Jun 01, 2015 1:15 pm

Jolly O'Leary wrote:
Christmas Crazy wrote:Re-post from a couple of years ago.

Too Christmas cute!

:holly1: CHRISTMAS mega-dittos! :D

Noel+
Santa's Top Advisors

Postby Jolly O'Leary » Mon Jun 01, 2015 2:26 pm

Merry Christmas MOnday from this tired elf. We are up to 195 students for 12 places in the masters program. You would Think they are applying for jobs as Santa's elves. Please keep Perky in prayer tomorrow as he goes for his interview with the preschool. He got a turn down on the other school IT job. We were expecting it as it had been too long. But, Always good to have closure so you can mentally move on. :snowdeer:
Jennifer Lundgren

Jolly O'Leary
Rudolph's Assistant

Postby Christmas Crazy » Mon Jun 01, 2015 4:09 pm

Jolly O'Leary wrote:Merry Christmas MOnday from this tired elf. We are up to 195 students for 12 places in the masters program. You would Think they are applying for jobs as Santa's elves. Please keep Perky in prayer tomorrow as he goes for his interview with the preschool. He got a turn down on the other school IT job. We were expecting it as it had been too long. But, Always good to have closure so you can mentally move on. :snowdeer:

Praying for Perky to land the perfect job before Christmas in July.
Christmas Crazy
Sleigh Assistant

Postby Noel+ » Mon Jun 01, 2015 5:44 pm

Jolly O'Leary wrote:Merry Christmas MOnday from this tired elf. We are up to 195 students for 12 places in the masters program. You would Think they are applying for jobs as Santa's elves. Please keep Perky in prayer tomorrow as he goes for his interview with the preschool. He got a turn down on the other school IT job. We were expecting it as it had been too long. But, Always good to have closure so you can mentally move on. :snowdeer:

Perky remains in prayers for his Christmas miracle job. And weary elf Jolly you are receiving prayers for R&R. :D

Noel+
Santa's Top Advisors

Postby Jolly O'Leary » Tue Jun 02, 2015 3:15 am

We watch a British tv series here called Heartbeat. It's okay, good for falling asleep too, last night was a Christmas episode! It did not show as much of a common English Christmas as I had hoped since I struggled to stay awake, but it was cute.
Jennifer Lundgren

Jolly O'Leary
Rudolph's Assistant

Postby Noel+ » Tue Jun 02, 2015 5:16 am

Jolly O'Leary wrote:We watch a British tv series here called Heartbeat. It's okay, good for falling asleep too, last night was a Christmas episode! It did not show as much of a common English Christmas as I had hoped since I struggled to stay awake, but it was cute.

:holly1: A little English Christmas is better than none.

:wink:

Noel+
Santa's Top Advisors

Postby Noel+ » Tue Jun 02, 2015 5:19 am

Who can sleep when its 92 outside & DH has the air conditioning on 86. Whew! SO......I watched Christmas videos on youtube. :wink:

Noel+
Santa's Top Advisors

Postby Jolly O'Leary » Tue Jun 02, 2015 5:20 am

Noel+ wrote:
Jolly O'Leary wrote:We watch a British tv series here called Heartbeat. It's okay, good for falling asleep too, last night was a Christmas episode! It did not show as much of a common English Christmas as I had hoped since I struggled to stay awake, but it was cute.

:holly1: A little English Christmas is better than none.

:wink:

My husband calls it a "detective soap opera/comedy", not quite as edgy as HIll sTreet Blues, it takes place in a sleepy English village, but there is usually a mystery, a con job by one of the characters, and a soap opera type undercurrent. Last night was the "tree lighting" which turned into a fire, so maybe there will be more Christmas in it tonight. It is something you start watching because the country side is pretty after a hard days work, and then get "hooked". I want to see Christmas crackers and funny hats. :bdline:
Jennifer Lundgren

Jolly O'Leary
Rudolph's Assistant

PreviousNext

Return to Holiday Chatter