CHRISTMAS 2015

The place for Christmas and non-Christmas chatter.

Re: CHRISTMAS 2015

Postby Jolly O'Leary » Tue Jun 02, 2015 5:26 am

Noel+ wrote:Who can sleep when its 92 outside & DH has the air conditioning on 86. Whew! SO......I watched Christmas videos on youtube. :wink:

Some of our favorites when its too hot to handle are Snow Dogs, Surf's Up, Happy Feet, and Snowmaggedon, gotta love Christmas disaster movies.
Jennifer Lundgren
originally from San Antonio, Texas (USA)

LIfe is one Christmas adventure after another.
Jolly O'Leary
Rudolph's Assistant

Postby Noel+ » Tue Jun 02, 2015 5:32 am

Jolly O'Leary wrote:
Noel+ wrote:Who can sleep when its 92 outside & DH has the air conditioning on 86. Whew! SO......I watched Christmas videos on youtube. :wink:

Some of our favorites when its too hot to handle are Snow Dogs, Surf's Up, Happy Feet, and Snowmaggedon, gotta love Christmas disaster movies.

:holly1: Yes. :D Add Chronicles of Narnia: Lion Witch & Wardrobe where it is a winter Wonderland!

I will honor Christmas in my heart, and try to keep it all the year! Charles Dickens
Noel+
Santa's Top Advisors

Postby Jolly O'Leary » Tue Jun 02, 2015 5:37 am

Noel+ wrote:
Jolly O'Leary wrote:

:holly1: Yes. :D Add Chronicles of Narnia: Lion Witch & Wardrobe where it is a winter Wonderland!

I loved the Narnia books when I read them between 5th and 6th grade, but just could not get into the movies. Winter Wonderland sounds like my Christmas trip to the Great White North of Sweden. Next time we go North not in Winter, Perky says we will drive to the edge of the Arctic Circle, get out of the car, take pics of each other and as a couple, and then drive back. LOL Then I can mark that off my Christmas bucket list. :snowwow:
Jennifer Lundgren

Jolly O'Leary
Rudolph's Assistant

Postby Noel+ » Wed Jun 03, 2015 6:58 pm

WONDERFUL WASSSIL WEDNESDAY to all my Christmas friends! :snowwow:

I will honor Christmas in my heart, and try to keep it all the year! Charles Dickens
Noel+
Santa's Top Advisors

Postby Christmas Crazy » Wed Jun 03, 2015 7:11 pm

Noel+ wrote:WONDERFUL WASSSIL WEDNESDAY to all my Christmas friends! :snowwow:

Happy Wassil Wednesday Christmas my friend.
Christmas Crazy
Sleigh Assistant

Postby Jolly O'Leary » Thu Jun 04, 2015 2:57 am

too late for Wassail Wednesday! Hope you have a great Christmas Thursday. I am drowning in allergies and work............It is time for Christmas yet?
Jennifer Lundgren

Jolly O'Leary
Rudolph's Assistant

Postby Noel+ » Thu Jun 04, 2015 4:17 am

Jolly O'Leary wrote:too late for Wassail Wednesday! Hope you have a great Christmas Thursday. I am drowning in allergies and work............It is time for Christmas yet?

:holly1: I saw hour updated photos on facebook Jolly. Pretty....you & Perky always show hour love. Ah just one month tip July & Christmas in July. Hang in there friend!

Noel+
Santa's Top Advisors

Postby Christmas Crazy » Thu Jun 04, 2015 5:46 am

Jolly O'Leary wrote:Merry Christmas MOnday from this tired elf. We are up to 195 students for 12 places in the masters program. You would Think they are applying for jobs as Santa's elves. Please keep Perky in prayer tomorrow as he goes for his interview with the preschool. He got a turn down on the other school IT job. We were expecting it as it had been too long. But, Always good to have closure so you can mentally move on. :snowdeer:

How did the interview go Tuesday? Any Christmas luck?
Christmas Crazy
Sleigh Assistant

Postby Jolly O'Leary » Thu Jun 04, 2015 8:54 am

The interview itself was okay but the location is in a very bad area with a "diverse" population........on the other hand, a place where people keep their kids is probably the safest place to be. They are not likely to bomb a preschool where their own kids are........I really hope he does not get it, which means he probably will. I asked him if they got combat pay. For the record, the "No go zones" you see on the extreme news sites really do exists. The day care is on the edge of one........Not so Christmas fun.
Jennifer Lundgren

Jolly O'Leary
Rudolph's Assistant

Postby Christmas Crazy » Thu Jun 04, 2015 9:09 am

Jolly O'Leary wrote:The interview itself was okay but the location is in a very bad area with a "diverse" population........on the other hand, a place where people keep their kids is probably the safest place to be. They are not likely to bomb a preschool where their own kids are........I really hope he does not get it, which means he probably will. I asked him if they got combat pay. For the record, the "No go zones" you see on the extreme news sites really do exists. The day care is on the edge of one........Not so Christmas fun.

I agree with you. Stay out of the no go zones. The destination may be safe, but getting there may not be. Definitely no Christmas fun.
Christmas Crazy
Sleigh Assistant

Postby Noel+ » Thu Jun 04, 2015 4:00 pm

Christmas Crazy wrote:
Jolly O'Leary wrote:The interview itself was okay but the location is in a very bad area with a "diverse" population........on the other hand, a place where people keep their kids is probably the safest place to be. They are not likely to bomb a preschool where their own kids are........I really hope he does not get it, which means he probably will. I asked him if they got combat pay. For the record, the "No go zones" you see on the extreme news sites really do exists. The day care is on the edge of one........Not so Christmas fun.

I agree with you. Stay out of the no go zones. The destination may be safe, but getting there may not be. Definitely no Christmas fun.

I definitely would avoid any no-go zones! They're called that for a reason. There is a safe job tor Perky at the right timing. We're believing for a safe joyful Christmas miracle! :D

Noel+
Santa's Top Advisors

Postby Noel+ » Thu Jun 04, 2015 4:03 pm

Today is a great deal of Christmas fun! One graduation almost ready yo start & one of my nephews birthday party tonight. Family parties & too much cake. :wink:

Noel+
Santa's Top Advisors

Postby Jolly O'Leary » Fri Jun 05, 2015 3:44 am

Noel+ wrote:Today is a great deal of Christmas fun! One graduation almost ready yo start & one of my nephews birthday party tonight. Family parties & too much cake. :wink:

Have a great time! Pre National day here as it falls on a Saturday this year. My long haired Zoe cat is back at the vet for her summer shave. She is not sure she wants to be shaved for Christmas in July, but I am sure she will feel better once its done. They said the cut won't be as extreme this time because she is in much better shape. She should be she is the most brushed cat in the World. Perky brushes her every morning during mythbusters and I brush her at night.........She Thinks that is as much fun as Christmas. :elfgrin:
Jennifer Lundgren

Jolly O'Leary
Rudolph's Assistant

Postby Christmas Crazy » Fri Jun 05, 2015 7:13 am

Noel+ wrote:Today is a great deal of Christmas fun! One graduation almost ready yo start & one of my nephews birthday party tonight. Family parties & too much cake. :wink:

Family get-to-gathers and parties are the best. At Christmas time and throughout the year.
Christmas Crazy
Sleigh Assistant

Postby Christmas Crazy » Fri Jun 05, 2015 7:20 am

ImageMerry Friday Christmas!!!Image

.............. Only 203 days till Christmas! ..............
Christmas Crazy
Sleigh Assistant

Postby Noel+ » Fri Jun 05, 2015 10:10 am

MERRY CHRISTMAS Friday to you too CC!! :scene:

Noel+
Santa's Top Advisors

Postby Christmas Crazy » Fri Jun 05, 2015 10:59 am

Christmas Crazy
Sleigh Assistant

Postby Christmas Crazy » Fri Jun 05, 2015 8:52 pm

Stopped by Hobby Lobby this evening. I couldn't believe the amount of Fall and Christmas decorations out. Now I'm really getting excited.
Christmas Crazy
Sleigh Assistant

Postby Noel+ » Sat Jun 06, 2015 8:49 am

Christmas Crazy wrote:Stopped by Hobby Lobby this evening. I couldn't believe the amount of Fall and Christmas decorations out. Now I'm really getting excited.

That's great Christmas news CC!! :scene:

Noel+
Santa's Top Advisors

Postby Noel+ » Sat Jun 06, 2015 8:51 am

Super Saturday my Christmas friends. Busy day....hope yours is the best! :D

Noel+
Santa's Top Advisors

PreviousNext

Return to Holiday Chatter