CHRISTMAS 2015

The place for Christmas and non-Christmas chatter.

Re: CHRISTMAS 2015

Postby Christmas Crazy » Sat Jun 06, 2015 1:32 pm

Merry Santa Saturday Christmas!!!
I love the weekends.
Christmas Crazy
Sleigh Assistant

Postby Christmas Crazy » Sat Jun 06, 2015 1:36 pm

Michelle and I went fishing again this morning. She caught 19, including one very large bass, and I caught 17. Threw them all back to catch again another day. We had a blast.
I think I'll ask Santa for a new fishing rod this Christmas.
Maybe then I can catch more than her. :P
Christmas Crazy
Sleigh Assistant

Postby Noel+ » Sat Jun 06, 2015 5:11 pm

Christmas Crazy wrote:Michelle and I went fishing again this morning. She caught 19, including one very large bass, and I caught 17. Threw them all back to catch again another day. We had a blast.
I think I'll ask Santa for a new fishing rod this Christmas.
Maybe then I can catch more than her. :P

:holly1: What Christmas weekend fun' :D

I will honor Christmas in my heart, and try to keep it all the year! Charles Dickens
Noel+
Santa's Top Advisors

Postby Jolly O'Leary » Sun Jun 07, 2015 5:50 am

Hope all my Christmas friends are having a great Sunday. Usual chores here, dishes, laundry, bathroom, litter box. I have vacation next week, looking forward to it almost as much as Christmas. We have a few low budget fun things planned: trip to the Jumbo Jet Hostel for lunch, lunch Cruise, and maybe visiting the Sea (Naval History) Museum which is free. I wanted to go to the National Day ceremony there, but we were not up to it yesterday.
Jennifer Lundgren
originally from San Antonio, Texas (USA)

LIfe is one Christmas adventure after another.
Jolly O'Leary
Rudolph's Assistant

Postby Noel+ » Sun Jun 07, 2015 4:02 pm

Jolly O'Leary wrote:Hope all my Christmas friends are having a great Sunday. Usual chores here, dishes, laundry, bathroom, litter box. I have vacation next week, looking forward to it almost as much as Christmas. We have a few low budget fun things planned: trip to the Jumbo Jet Hostel for lunch, lunch Cruise, and maybe visiting the Sea (Naval History) Museum which is free. I wanted to go to the National Day ceremony there, but we were not up to it yesterday.

:holly1: Your Sunday & vacation plans sound good to me Jolly. The anticipation of vacation reminds me of the month before Christmas. :D

I will honor Christmas in my heart, and try to keep it all the year! Charles Dickens
Noel+
Santa's Top Advisors

Postby Noel+ » Sun Jun 07, 2015 4:06 pm

The predawn lights comes into our windows a little after 4am here so we are early rises. Church & lunch are finished & now we usually nod off in our chairs. 8-) Now that's definitely not like Christmas time.

Noel+
Santa's Top Advisors

Postby Noel+ » Sun Jun 07, 2015 9:12 pm

We're enjoying a nice Sunday surprise. It's 100F but our PBS is showing the Manheim Steamroller 30/40 tour. The Christmas music soothes & calms the soul. :smilecc:

Noel+
Santa's Top Advisors

Postby Christmas Crazy » Sun Jun 07, 2015 10:21 pm

Noel+ wrote:We're enjoying a nice Sunday surprise. It's 100F but our PBS is showing the Manheim Steamroller 30/40 tour. The Christmas music soothes & calms the soul. :smilecc:

Christmas Cool! We don't get PBS on DirecTV.
Christmas Crazy
Sleigh Assistant

Postby Jolly O'Leary » Mon Jun 08, 2015 4:13 am

Noel+ wrote:The predawn lights comes into our windows a little after 4am here so we are early rises. Church & lunch are finished & now we usually nod off in our chairs. 8-) Now that's definitely not like Christmas time.

wow, sunrise is 3:30 here. Although it is amazing to wake up, think its time to get up and then realize you still have a little over 2 hours left. Santa must work 24/7 during the summer getting ready for Christmas. :shop:
Jennifer Lundgren

Jolly O'Leary
Rudolph's Assistant

Postby Jolly O'Leary » Mon Jun 08, 2015 4:14 am

Christmas Crazy wrote:
Noel+ wrote:We're enjoying a nice Sunday surprise. It's 100F but our PBS is showing the Manheim Steamroller 30/40 tour. The Christmas music soothes & calms the soul. :smilecc:

Christmas Cool! We don't get PBS on DirecTV.

I miss PBS, still no luck finding the 2015 Memorial DAy concert online. NO Christmas fun! :cry:
Jennifer Lundgren

Jolly O'Leary
Rudolph's Assistant

Postby Christmas Crazy » Mon Jun 08, 2015 12:02 pm

Christmas Crazy
Sleigh Assistant

Postby Noel+ » Mon Jun 08, 2015 5:36 pm

Jolly O'Leary wrote:
Noel+ wrote:The predawn lights comes into our windows a little after 4am here so we are early rises. Church & lunch are finished & now we usually nod off in our chairs. 8-) Now that's definitely not like Christmas time.

wow, sunrise is 3:30 here. Although it is amazing to wake up, think its time to get up and then realize you still have a little over 2 hours left. Santa must work 24/7 during the summer getting ready for Christmas. :shop:

Yes Santa & crew are very busy dawn to dusk making Christmas gifts!

Noel+
Santa's Top Advisors

Postby Noel+ » Mon Jun 08, 2015 5:38 pm

MERRY MONDAY to all my Christmas friends!! :smilecc:

Noel+
Santa's Top Advisors

Postby Jolly O'Leary » Tue Jun 09, 2015 2:52 am

Watched Planes, Trains and Automobiles on the mp4 last night. It takes place at Thanksgiving so it is always one of our Pre-Christmas movies. I have had it loaded on the mp4 since our Texas Trip in November but finally got around to watching it. I want to load a couple of Christmas movies on it for our Christmas in July trip to Germany. Having had a few travel mishaps now in my life, I can relate to it a lot more than when I first saw it in the 90's. Wow..........hard to believe the movie is that old.
Jennifer Lundgren

Jolly O'Leary
Rudolph's Assistant

Postby Noel+ » Tue Jun 09, 2015 3:56 am

Totally Tinsel Tuesday & we're singing Christmas ditties at work.

Noel+
Santa's Top Advisors

Postby Jolly O'Leary » Tue Jun 09, 2015 5:19 am

trying to keep my head above the work load. Definitley not as much fun as Christmas snow. There is a NASA exhibit going around the country called The (A) Human Adventure. Right now it is in a city called Norrkoping. WE might go there for the weekend before Christmas in August.
Jennifer Lundgren

Jolly O'Leary
Rudolph's Assistant

Postby Noel+ » Tue Jun 09, 2015 6:38 am

Jolly O'Leary wrote:trying to keep my head above the work load. Definitley not as much fun as Christmas snow. There is a NASA exhibit going around the country called The (A) Human Adventure. Right now it is in a city called Norrkoping. WE might go there for the weekend before Christmas in August.

:holly1: You have so many fun trips & adventures Jolly. That is definitely Christmas fun! :D

Noel+
Santa's Top Advisors

Postby Jolly O'Leary » Tue Jun 09, 2015 7:28 am

Noel+ wrote:
Jolly O'Leary wrote:trying to keep my head above the work load. Definitley not as much fun as Christmas snow. There is a NASA exhibit going around the country called The (A) Human Adventure. Right now it is in a city called Norrkoping. WE might go there for the weekend before Christmas in August.

:holly1: You have so many fun trips & adventures Jolly. That is definitely Christmas fun! :D

That's the great thing about living in Europe. Travel is relatively cheap. It makes waiting for Christmas much easier.

No details yet, but Perky sent a message that he is heading for eye surgery. (meaning long haul, not immediately). Will know more when I get home.
Jennifer Lundgren

Jolly O'Leary
Rudolph's Assistant

Postby Christmas Crazy » Tue Jun 09, 2015 7:36 am

Work hard like a Chistmas elf so Santa will keep you on the NICE list. Image
Christmas Crazy
Sleigh Assistant

Postby Christmas Crazy » Tue Jun 09, 2015 7:38 am

I have a couple of hours of busy work to do on the computer this morning at work today. So I have my headphones on and Christmas music playing. If I close my eyes, it almost feels like December.
Christmas Crazy
Sleigh Assistant

PreviousNext

Return to Holiday Chatter