CHRISTMAS 2015

The place for Christmas and non-Christmas chatter.

Re: CHRISTMAS 2015

Postby Noel+ » Wed Jun 24, 2015 7:24 am

Jolly O'Leary wrote:Merry Half Christmas Eve!

:smilecc: And Joyous Wassail Wednesday!

I will honor Christmas in my heart, and try to keep it all the year! Charles Dickens
Noel+
Santa's Top Advisors

Postby Noel+ » Wed Jun 24, 2015 7:26 am

Jolly O'Leary wrote:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SDPdGoJaYf8

for your half Christmas listening pleasure. It is 3 hours long. I started listening at work to avoid being convicted of murder. That would be no Christmas fun.

:holly1: A perfect half-Christmas treat for this summer indomniac! Thanks Jolly. :D

I will honor Christmas in my heart, and try to keep it all the year! Charles Dickens
Noel+
Santa's Top Advisors

Postby Christmas Crazy » Wed Jun 24, 2015 7:48 am

Noel+ wrote:
Jolly O'Leary wrote:Merry Half Christmas Eve!

:smilecc: And Joyous Wassail Wednesday!

Merry Half Christmas Eve to you all too!!!
Christmas Crazy
Sleigh Assistant

Postby Jolly O'Leary » Thu Jun 25, 2015 3:45 am

Merry Half Christmas! Perky gets his contract as his Half Christmas present today. He was getting together his "disguise" last night for blending in and not attracting attention. Prayers for safe travels to and from the job on a daily basis are greatly appreciated. He either looks like a rap star or a ganster. LOL Perky in the 'hood.
Jennifer Lundgren
originally from San Antonio, Texas (USA)

LIfe is one Christmas adventure after another.
Jolly O'Leary
Rudolph's Assistant

Postby Jolly O'Leary » Thu Jun 25, 2015 3:56 am

For your Half Christmas viewing pleasure:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tb96EAY ... vDxo8WrQus
Jennifer Lundgren

Jolly O'Leary
Rudolph's Assistant

Postby Christmas Crazy » Thu Jun 25, 2015 8:08 am

Jolly O'Leary wrote:Merry Half Christmas! Perky gets his contract as his Half Christmas present today. He was getting together his "disguise" last night for blending in and not attracting attention. Prayers for safe travels to and from the job on a daily basis are greatly appreciated. He either looks like a rap star or a ganster. LOL Perky in the 'hood.

Praying for safety my Christmas friend.
Christmas Crazy
Sleigh Assistant

Postby Christmas Crazy » Thu Jun 25, 2015 8:09 am

Christmas Crazy
Sleigh Assistant

Postby Jolly O'Leary » Thu Jun 25, 2015 8:27 am

Christmas Crazy wrote:
Jolly O'Leary wrote:Merry Half Christmas! Perky gets his contract as his Half Christmas present today. He was getting together his "disguise" last night for blending in and not attracting attention. Prayers for safe travels to and from the job on a daily basis are greatly appreciated. He either looks like a rap star or a ganster. LOL Perky in the 'hood.

I just figured out what he needs for Christmas in July, a chain wallet. LOL

Merry Half Christmas!
Jennifer Lundgren

Jolly O'Leary
Rudolph's Assistant

Postby Jolly O'Leary » Thu Jun 25, 2015 8:38 am

just heard from Perky. He got his contract. 4 months to start and then if they are happy with one another, fulltime permanent. I keep saying I wish he hadn't gotten the job, but I have a feeling God has other plans.

Merry Half Christmas!
Jennifer Lundgren

Jolly O'Leary
Rudolph's Assistant

Postby Noel+ » Thu Jun 25, 2015 10:16 am

Christmas Crazy wrote:

Yes Christmas friends many prayers tor Perkys safe travels. :D

Noel+
Santa's Top Advisors

Postby Noel+ » Thu Jun 25, 2015 10:19 am

Jolly O'Leary wrote:just heard from Perky. He got his contract. 4 months to start and then if they are happy with one another, fulltime permanent. I keep saying I wish he hadn't gotten the job, but I have a feeling God has other plans.

Merry Half Christmas!

Merry Half Christmas! It seems God is sending Perky to the neediest children to be s blessing.
:holly1:

Noel+
Santa's Top Advisors

Postby Christmas Crazy » Fri Jun 26, 2015 8:52 am

ImageMerry Friday Christmas!!!Image

.............. Only 182 days till Christmas! ..............
Christmas Crazy
Sleigh Assistant

Postby Noel+ » Fri Jun 26, 2015 9:04 am

MERRY FRIDAY CHRISTMAS to you too Christmas Crazy & all my Christmas friends! :smilecc:

Noel+
Santa's Top Advisors

Postby Jolly O'Leary » Fri Jun 26, 2015 1:50 pm

Merry Friday Christmas! The news is full of bad news tonight. Trying to keep my Christmas joy.
Jennifer Lundgren

Jolly O'Leary
Rudolph's Assistant

Postby Noel+ » Fri Jun 26, 2015 4:30 pm

Jolly O'Leary wrote:Merry Friday Christmas! The news is full of bad news tonight. Trying to keep my Christmas joy.

Yes Jolly we're all heartbroken about the terrorist attacks in France....Kuwaitt...Africa. Jesus was born in a violent time but His joy was greater. As we look to the manger our Christmas joy peacefully comforts our souls.@

Noel+
Santa's Top Advisors

Postby Jolly O'Leary » Sat Jun 27, 2015 8:15 am

My heart is Heavy on several fronts. I am glad Perky does not start work until Ramadan is over. I Think the scariest thing is that no one is safe, anywhere, not in churches or mosques. My Southern heritage is under fire, and so are traditional family values. There is nothing sacred left in the World except our glorious Christmas Child. It is true that the same fights carried out in the middle east are happening on the streets of Europé. The asylum seekers are supposed to sign agreements that all such disputes are left behind, but that is not the reality. You get rival Groups in the same neighborhood and it results in the aforementioned no go zones. The World is a terrible Place today.
Jennifer Lundgren

Jolly O'Leary
Rudolph's Assistant

Postby Noel+ » Sat Jun 27, 2015 12:47 pm

Jolly O'Leary wrote:My heart is Heavy on several fronts. I am glad Perky does not start work until Ramadan is over. I Think the scariest thing is that no one is safe, anywhere, not in churches or mosques. My Southern heritage is under fire, and so are traditional family values. There is nothing sacred left in the World except our glorious Christmas Child. It is true that the same fights carried out in the middle east are happening on the streets of Europé. The asylum seekers are supposed to sign agreements that all such disputes are left behind, but that is not the reality. You get rival Groups in the same neighborhood and it results in the aforementioned no go zones. The World is a terrible Place today.

I share your heavy heart Jolly & understand your concerns. Keeping my eyes on the Christmas Child lightens my burdens. As a believer He is my only hope. Peace & blessings friend.

Noel+
Santa's Top Advisors

Postby Christmas Crazy » Sat Jun 27, 2015 7:28 pm

Jolly O'Leary wrote:My heart is Heavy on several fronts. I am glad Perky does not start work until Ramadan is over. I Think the scariest thing is that no one is safe, anywhere, not in churches or mosques. My Southern heritage is under fire, and so are traditional family values. There is nothing sacred left in the World except our glorious Christmas Child. It is true that the same fights carried out in the middle east are happening on the streets of Europé. The asylum seekers are supposed to sign agreements that all such disputes are left behind, but that is not the reality. You get rival Groups in the same neighborhood and it results in the aforementioned no go zones. The World is a terrible Place today.

Our hope is not in this world. Our hope lies in the Christmas Child. But sometimes we have to go thru some difficult things. We will be praying for Perky.
Christmas Crazy
Sleigh Assistant

Postby Noel+ » Mon Jun 29, 2015 12:49 am

:angelsnow: Jolly: special prayers today & tonight for Perkys' safety & your peace as he starts his first day of work. Christmas hopes kept alive by angels of protection. Hugs!

Noel+
Santa's Top Advisors

Postby Jolly O'Leary » Mon Jun 29, 2015 3:13 am

Merry Christmas Monday. Perky does not start work until August 10. Ramadan ends July 18. However, I was having nightmares of subway bombs going off last night. Apparently, radicals think you get extra "points" for committing such acts during the holy month. It is difficult to be cautious but not paranoid. Both restaurants we frequent have had shootings in the past. The Arabic grocery we frequent, etc. We were watching BBC this morning and saw the three generations of one family were killed in Tunisia while on holiday. The world is a scary place. Come Holy Christmas Child, Come!
Jennifer Lundgren

Jolly O'Leary
Rudolph's Assistant

PreviousNext

Return to Holiday Chatter