CHRISTMAS 2015

The place for Christmas and non-Christmas chatter.

Re: CHRISTMAS 2015

Postby Jolly O'Leary » Sun Jul 05, 2015 3:05 pm

Jolly O'Leary wrote:On a happier note, here is a posting from the Swedish Christmas Group about the World Santa Congress in Copenhagen. Must go there one Christmas in July. :-)

https://tomtarojul.wordpress.com/2015/0 ... .publishes

Been reading up on this. It takes place at a 425 year old amusement park in Copenhagen and they have events all week. We might actually be able to go there next year! Tough choice Ireland or Christmas in July somewhere they actually celebrate......
:scene:
Jennifer Lundgren
originally from San Antonio, Texas (USA)

LIfe is one Christmas adventure after another.
Jolly O'Leary
Rudolph's Assistant

Postby Noel+ » Sun Jul 05, 2015 7:30 pm

Jolly O'Leary wrote:Hope all my Christmas friends had a great 4th of July! Perky declared the chicken berry salad good. Today we made chicken fajitas on the balcony and had watermelon for dessert.

Swedish windows are not constructed for window AC units not to mention drainage. We had considered purchasing a floor unit for the bedroom before Perky quit his job in March. We did not follow through. Purchasing the unit is one thing, paying the subsequent utility bill is another as I am sure all understand. If he keeps a job passed December we may reconsider.

:holly1:
Jolly thanks for explaining the windowAC issue.Its good to know a floor model is an option. It would be a good investment with health benefits too. Here's hoping one is on sale at the right time for you! :snowwow: .

I will honor Christmas in my heart, and try to keep it all the year! Charles Dickens
Noel+
Santa's Top Advisors

Postby Noel+ » Sun Jul 05, 2015 7:32 pm

Jolly O'Leary wrote:
Jolly O'Leary wrote:On a happier note, here is a posting from the Swedish Christmas Group about the World Santa Congress in Copenhagen. Must go there one Christmas in July. :-)

https://tomtarojul.wordpress.com/2015/0 ... .publishes

Been reading up on this. It takes place at a 425 year old amusement park in Copenhagen and they have events all week. We might actually be able to go there next year! Tough choice Ireland or Christmas in July somewhere they actually celebrate......

:holly1: That is a tough choice for a Christmas heart! :think:

I will honor Christmas in my heart, and try to keep it all the year! Charles Dickens
Noel+
Santa's Top Advisors

Postby Jolly O'Leary » Mon Jul 06, 2015 3:56 am

Merry Christmas Monday! You'd think with most people out on vacation, Mondays wouldn't be so bad........but alas, there is email...........So looking forward to Christmas in July!
Jennifer Lundgren

Jolly O'Leary
Rudolph's Assistant

Postby Christmas Crazy » Mon Jul 06, 2015 12:14 pm

Merry Monday Christmas!!!
Christmas Crazy
Sleigh Assistant

Postby Christmas Crazy » Mon Jul 06, 2015 12:19 pm

I had a great Fourth of July weekend. I hope you all did too. I got to watch 2 Christmas movies this weekend. "Hitched for the Holidays" and "Let it Snow". Let it Snow is one of my top favorites from the Hallmark Channel.
Christmas Crazy
Sleigh Assistant

Postby Noel+ » Mon Jul 06, 2015 12:20 pm

MERRY MONDAY CHRISTMAS my friends!! :smilecc:

Noel+
Santa's Top Advisors

Postby Noel+ » Mon Jul 06, 2015 12:23 pm

Christmas Crazy wrote:I had a great Fourth of July weekend. I hope you all did too. I got to watch 2 Christmas movies this weekend. "Hitched for the Holidays" and "Let it Snow". Let it Snow is one of my top favorites from the Hallmark Channel.

:holly1: My July 4th was patriotic & joyful too. Let it Snow is a great movie. We flip between the 2 Hallmark channels to catch all our favorites.

Noel+
Santa's Top Advisors

Postby Jolly O'Leary » Mon Jul 06, 2015 12:49 pm

Christmas Crazy wrote:I had a great Fourth of July weekend. I hope you all did too. I got to watch 2 Christmas movies this weekend. "Hitched for the Holidays" and "Let it Snow". Let it Snow is one of my top favorites from the Hallmark Channel.

I Think I have seen Hitched for the HOlidays but not sure about Let it Snow. Got a mail order of clothes today. Red summer pants just in time for Christmas in July!
Jennifer Lundgren

Jolly O'Leary
Rudolph's Assistant

Postby ksrjreed » Mon Jul 06, 2015 2:58 pm

Had a wonderful July 4th as it seems most on here did. Getting ready for our VBS at church and then the following week will be our Christmas in July party for the youth group. Luckily for me our VBS theme is Everest, so I will have a lot of winter themed décor already out to help decorate for Christmas in July!

I have been listening to Christmas music much more than I had in previous months, have had a lot going on in my life, some good, some bad but I know that I will make it through it all. I like getting on here and talking with fellow CAYer's and hope to be doing more of it. :smilecc:

Some men are Baptists, others Catholics; my father was an Oldsmobile man.
ksrjreed
Bow Maker

Location: Helping the Old Man Change a Tire,,,,,,,OH FUDGE!!!

Postby Christmas Crazy » Mon Jul 06, 2015 4:29 pm

Your Christmas in July party sounds like a lot of fun.
Good to hear from you again my Christmas friend!
:balloon:
Christmas Crazy
Sleigh Assistant

Postby Noel+ » Mon Jul 06, 2015 9:45 pm

:holly1:
ksrjreed wrote:Had a wonderful July 4th as it seems most on here did. Getting ready for our VBS at church and then the following week will be our Christmas in July party for the youth group. Luckily for me our VBS theme is Everest, so I will have a lot of winter themed décor already out to help decorate for Christmas in July!

I have been listening to Christmas music much more than I had in previous months, have had a lot going on in my life, some good, some bad but I know that I will make it through it all. I like getting on here and talking with fellow CAYer's and hope to be doing more of it. :smilecc :holly1: :

:holly1: ksrjreed! Its great to have you posting today. Your youth Christmas party & Everest VBS sounds jolly. We miss you Christmas friend but understand how busy a schedule you keep. Keep enjoying Christmas tunes & movies! :singing:

Noel+
Santa's Top Advisors

Postby Jolly O'Leary » Tue Jul 07, 2015 3:31 am

ksrjreed wrote:Had a wonderful July 4th as it seems most on here did. Getting ready for our VBS at church and then the following week will be our Christmas in July party for the youth group. Luckily for me our VBS theme is Everest, so I will have a lot of winter themed décor already out to help decorate for Christmas in July!

I have been listening to Christmas music much more than I had in previous months, have had a lot going on in my life, some good, some bad but I know that I will make it through it all. I like getting on here and talking with fellow CAYer's and hope to be doing more of it. :smilecc:

Welcome back Christmas friend!
Jennifer Lundgren

Jolly O'Leary
Rudolph's Assistant

Postby Christmas Crazy » Tue Jul 07, 2015 12:24 pm

Merry Tinsel Tuesday Christmas!!!
I'm loving these Christmas movies on the Hallmark Channel!

Christmas Crazy
Sleigh Assistant

Postby Jolly O'Leary » Tue Jul 07, 2015 2:25 pm

Christmas Crazy wrote:Merry Tinsel Tuesday Christmas!!!

If Hallmark had a streaming service like Netflix, it would be like Christmas! :scene:
Jennifer Lundgren

Jolly O'Leary
Rudolph's Assistant

Postby Christmas Crazy » Wed Jul 08, 2015 8:09 am

Jolly O'Leary wrote:

If Hallmark had a streaming service like Netflix, it would be like Christmas! :scene:

I wish they did for Christmas friends like you. :snowtoast:
Christmas Crazy
Sleigh Assistant

Postby Christmas Crazy » Wed Jul 08, 2015 8:10 am

Christmas Crazy
Sleigh Assistant

Postby Noel+ » Wed Jul 08, 2015 4:39 pm

Jolly O'Leary wrote:

:holly1: At work here someone said they are on a new site....similar to July. Check their home page......feeln.com listed as streaming their Christmas movies! :smilecc:

Noel+
Santa's Top Advisors

Postby Christmas Crazy » Thu Jul 09, 2015 3:38 pm

Merry Thankful Thursday Christmas!!!
Be blessed my friends.
Christmas Crazy
Sleigh Assistant

Postby Christmas Crazy » Thu Jul 09, 2015 8:15 pm

I just checked the list on the DVR and I have 24 Christmas movies recorded so far from the Hallmark Channel. Gonna watch "Northpole" tonight.
:smilecc:
Christmas Crazy
Sleigh Assistant

PreviousNext

Return to Holiday Chatter