CHRISTMAS 2015

The place for Christmas and non-Christmas chatter.

Re: CHRISTMAS 2015

Postby Christmas Crazy » Sun Oct 18, 2015 12:05 pm

mistletoe misfit wrote:Happy to hear you are pain free Christmas Crazy! Back pain is such an awful thing to suffer from. Glad you have relief from it now.
Today is my hubby's Bday! It's a week or so of celebrations in our family. We had our anniversary Tuesday , hubby's birthday today and our youngest 's 11th birthday on the 21st. How did she get to be 11 already? Lol. After that most thoughts will be on Christmas. Maybe a little room for Halloween on the way.

Thank you my Christmas friend.
Happy anniversary and Birthdays to you and your family!!!

:shop:
Christmas Crazy
Sleigh Assistant

Postby Noel+ » Sun Oct 18, 2015 12:13 pm

mistletoe misfit wrote:Happy to hear you are pain free Christmas Crazy! Back pain is such an awful thing to suffer from. Glad you have relief from it now.
Today is my hubby's Bday! It's a week or so of celebrations in our family. We had our anniversary Tuesday , hubby's birthday today and our youngest 's 11th birthday on the 21st. How did she get to be 11 already? Lol. After that most thoughts will be on Christmas. Maybe a little room for Halloween on the way.

MM wishing you & hubby a wonderful anniversary!!

I will honor Christmas in my heart, and try to keep it all the year! Charles Dickens
Noel+
Santa's Top Advisors

Postby Puternut » Sun Oct 18, 2015 12:17 pm

I have updated the links to my Christmas story, I wrote for kids of all ages.. LOL incase any of you can't find it on forum pg. I will add links here one is in PDF the other I put on Utube where you can pause to read or make full screen. Would love to hear what ya'll think of it?

https://www.dropbox.com/s/kp5tf7ksbgwg7o4/Christmas%20Story.wmv?dl=0

Utube link: https://youtu.be/CD0aV83fk0U
Puternut
Bulb Tester

Postby Noel+ » Sun Oct 18, 2015 12:18 pm

Christmas Crazy wrote:
Noel+ wrote:Christmas Crazy you remain in our thoughts and prayers. Hope you are feeling stronger and healthier today. :angelsnow:

Thank you Christmas friends for the well wishes and prayers. My back is pain free again. Praise God!
You all are the best!!!

Welcome Home my Christmas friend. You were missed. :D

I will honor Christmas in my heart, and try to keep it all the year! Charles Dickens
Noel+
Santa's Top Advisors

Postby Noel+ » Sun Oct 18, 2015 12:20 pm

Puternut wrote:I have updated the links to my Christmas story, I wrote for kids of all ages.. LOL incase any of you can't find it on forum pg. I will add links here one is in PDF the other I put on Utube where you can pause to read or make full screen. Would love to hear what ya'll think of it?

https://www.dropbox.com/s/kp5tf7ksbgwg7o4/Christmas%20Story.wmv?dl=0

Utube link: https://youtu.be/CD0aV83fk0U

Thank you Puternut. I look forward to this Christmas treat! :smilecc:

Noel+
Santa's Top Advisors

Postby Jolly O'Leary » Sun Oct 18, 2015 12:39 pm

Seriously need prayers that I Wake up a new person tomorrow. I am thinking of trying the George Costanza approach. Praying I can exude the Christmas spirit at work.
Jennifer Lundgren
originally from San Antonio, Texas (USA)

LIfe is one Christmas adventure after another.
Jolly O'Leary
Rudolph's Assistant

Postby Christmas Crazy » Sun Oct 18, 2015 12:42 pm

Yesterday Michelle and I went to a Buddy Walk. A fund raiser for Down Syndrome Awareness. It was a wonderful time with several hundred in attendance. There was a pumpkin patch, hay rides, dance contest, pumpkin decorating, and a corn maze. We had such a good time. We are anticipating more good times this Christmas.

Christmas Crazy
Sleigh Assistant

Postby Christmas Crazy » Sun Oct 18, 2015 12:43 pm

Jolly O'Leary wrote:Seriously need prayers that I Wake up a new person tomorrow. I am thinking of trying the George Costanza approach. Praying I can exude the Christmas spirit at work.

Praying for you my Christmas friend.
Christmas Crazy
Sleigh Assistant

Postby Christmas Crazy » Sun Oct 18, 2015 12:48 pm

Noel+ wrote:Last night I ordered our new Christmas tree!! Remember last year it was a Charlie Brown tree because 2 branches broke & the lights quit working. The new one arrives November 17! It has a remote & all the power is in the center pole. Plus it was on sale! My family had given up on me. :lol:

Yay! New Christmas tree! :thumbs:
That is going to make this Christmas very exciting.
Christmas Crazy
Sleigh Assistant

Postby Christmas Crazy » Sun Oct 18, 2015 1:22 pm

Christmas Crazy
Sleigh Assistant

Postby Noel+ » Sun Oct 18, 2015 1:36 pm

Jolly O'Leary wrote:Seriously need prayers that I Wake up a new person tomorrow. I am thinking of trying the George Costanza approach. Praying I can exude the Christmas spirit at work.

Jolly my prayers continue from your request last week. Here's a little motivation.

Noel+
Santa's Top Advisors

Postby Noel+ » Sun Oct 18, 2015 1:39 pm

Christmas Crazy wrote:Yesterday Michelle and I went to a Buddy Walk. A fund raiser for Down Syndrome Awareness. It was a wonderful time with several hundred in attendance. There was a pumpkin patch, hay rides, dance contest, pumpkin decorating, and a corn maze. We had such a good time. We are anticipating more good times this Christmas.

Kudos! Youi and Michelle have Christmas-sized hearts all year round. :D

Noel+
Santa's Top Advisors

Postby Jolly O'Leary » Sun Oct 18, 2015 1:45 pm

Christmas Crazy wrote:

Praying for you my Christmas friend.

Thank you Christmas Crazy, glad you are up and around and good as new! :elfgrin:
Jennifer Lundgren

Jolly O'Leary
Rudolph's Assistant

Postby Jolly O'Leary » Sun Oct 18, 2015 2:48 pm

Noel+ wrote:

Jolly my prayers continue from your request last week. Here's a little motivation.

Too Christmas cute. Praying also for restful sleep. I have had nothing but nightmares Friday and Saturday. That is not like me and no Christmas fun. Must think pleasant Christmas thoughts. :sleephat:
Jennifer Lundgren

Jolly O'Leary
Rudolph's Assistant

Postby mistletoe misfit » Sun Oct 18, 2015 2:54 pm

Christmas Crazy wrote:Yesterday Michelle and I went to a Buddy Walk. A fund raiser for Down Syndrome Awareness. It was a wonderful time with several hundred in attendance. There was a pumpkin patch, hay rides, dance contest, pumpkin decorating, and a corn maze. We had such a good time. We are anticipating more good times this Christmas.

That is such a wonderful fund raiser. Cool maze! You have kind Christmas hearts.
mistletoe misfit
Head Baker

Postby mistletoe misfit » Sun Oct 18, 2015 3:00 pm

Jolly O'Leary wrote:
Noel+ wrote:

Too Christmas cute. Praying also for restful sleep. I have had nothing but nightmares Friday and Saturday. That is not like me and no Christmas fun. Must think pleasant Christmas thoughts. :sleephat:

So sorry Jolly you are going through such a difficult time. Prayers for your new week to be a more joyful, less stressful one. Christmas thoughts sent your way
mistletoe misfit
Head Baker

Postby mistletoe misfit » Sun Oct 18, 2015 3:03 pm

Our youngest, catching snowflakes on her tongue. Just a short time ago. Feeling Christmassy.
mistletoe misfit
Head Baker

Postby Christmas Crazy » Sun Oct 18, 2015 5:33 pm

mistletoe misfit wrote:Our youngest, catching snowflakes on her tongue. Just a short time ago. Feeling Christmassy.

Christmas SNOW already?
I'm so jealous!

:flake: :snowwow:
Christmas Crazy
Sleigh Assistant

Postby Noel+ » Sun Oct 18, 2015 6:18 pm

MM. Your daughter looks elf Christmas cute. :D

Noel+
Santa's Top Advisors

Postby mistletoe misfit » Sun Oct 18, 2015 6:28 pm

Thanks Noel! Our middle didn't want to catch snowflakes on her tongue. I guess it's just me and our youngest left to do this yearly wintery /Christmas tradition now. How can she be 11 in three days? Our son is in grade 10, our middle she is in grade 8. Time needs to slow down a wee bit.
mistletoe misfit
Head Baker

PreviousNext

Return to Holiday Chatter