CHRISTMAS 2015

The place for Christmas and non-Christmas chatter.

Re: CHRISTMAS 2015

Postby Noel+ » Mon Dec 07, 2015 2:08 pm

CandyKane wrote:Sparkle had some great Christmas fun last night. She got into my makeup bag and made a huge mess on the bathroom vanity and mirror. :elfgrin:

:lol: :wink: Sparkle is too Christmas cute!

I will honor Christmas in my heart, and try to keep it all the year! Charles Dickens
Noel+
Santa's Top Advisors

Postby Noel+ » Mon Dec 07, 2015 2:11 pm

Merry Monday Christmas!! Just 2 more Mondays until Christmas! Image

I will honor Christmas in my heart, and try to keep it all the year! Charles Dickens
Noel+
Santa's Top Advisors

Postby Noel+ » Mon Dec 07, 2015 2:14 pm

Yesterday evening was almost too Christmas perfect for us. We kept decorating and then watched Hallmark's The Bridge. If you've read the book series by Karen Kingsbury you know its very well done. At the end they announced part 2 during Christmas 2016. :snowgirl:

Then we watched the original Miracle on 34th Street with Maureen O'Hara, Natalie Wood & Edmund Gwen!

Followed by White Christmas!!

Then at 1am our sleepy heads hit the pillows. :sleephat:

Noel+
Santa's Top Advisors

Postby CandyKane » Mon Dec 07, 2015 4:10 pm

Got your beautiful card today Christmas Crazy. Thank you!

“Our hearts grow tender with childhood memories and love of kindred, and we are better throughout the year for having, in spirit, become a child again at Christmastime.”

― Laura Ingalls Wilder
CandyKane
Sleigh Assistant

Postby Noel+ » Mon Dec 07, 2015 4:21 pm

Yes my card arrived today too Christmas Crazy. DH brought it by with lunch. Love the sparkles; Santa and scene. Thanks. :D

Noel+
Santa's Top Advisors

Postby Puternut » Mon Dec 07, 2015 4:52 pm

Maybe I need to post my new video here?

https://youtu.be/U5xi34CZa8A

Now I hope all here get to see it.. :smilecc:
Puternut
Bulb Tester

Postby Noel+ » Mon Dec 07, 2015 5:33 pm

Thanks Puternut. It played on my phone earlier & is just beautiful. The Nativity is my favorite part. That is so much work Puternut but the glowing beauty is wonderful.

I will share with family tonight after work. :rabstar: :rabstar:

Noel+
Santa's Top Advisors

Postby CandyKane » Tue Dec 08, 2015 7:11 am

Another awesome Christmas light display Puternut. :blinky1:

“Our hearts grow tender with childhood memories and love of kindred, and we are better throughout the year for having, in spirit, become a child again at Christmastime.”

― Laura Ingalls Wilder
CandyKane
Sleigh Assistant

Postby CandyKane » Tue Dec 08, 2015 7:14 am

I'm sure that everyone saw the video of the mall Santa that uses sign language to communicate with a little girl. But it's definitely worth sharing again. A shining example of the true Spirit of Christmas. http://www.today.com/kindness/signs-chr ... irl-t60111 :rabstar:
Last edited by CandyKane on Tue Dec 08, 2015 7:18 am, edited 1 time in total.

― Laura Ingalls Wilder
CandyKane
Sleigh Assistant

Postby CandyKane » Tue Dec 08, 2015 7:18 am

Sparkle decided to make Rice Krispies treats last night. She drug out the cereal and the mini marshmallows but we must have caught her before she could get them made. Sure hope she can finish this sweet Christmas treat. joyelf

― Laura Ingalls Wilder
CandyKane
Sleigh Assistant

Postby Christmas Crazy » Tue Dec 08, 2015 8:19 am

Puternut wrote:Maybe I need to post my new video here?

https://youtu.be/U5xi34CZa8A

Now I hope all here get to see it.. :smilecc:

That was so wonderful Puternut. Beautiful Christmas display inside and out.
Christmas Crazy
Sleigh Assistant

Postby CandyKane » Tue Dec 08, 2015 8:46 am

Looks like no chance of a white Christmas for us. Bah humbug! :snowball:

― Laura Ingalls Wilder
CandyKane
Sleigh Assistant

Postby Jolly O'Leary » Tue Dec 08, 2015 9:07 am

Well, the Grinch was certainly out this morning. Taking the cat to the vet this morning, we had a minor parking lot accident with the car. No one hurt, just some scraping and the passenger side mirror is totaled. It is just one of those things you really do not need to happen at Christmas-time. ON the plus side, we are uninjured, the doors do open, and the gas tank was not damaged. just, grrrrrr.......... :grinch:
Jennifer Lundgren
originally from San Antonio, Texas (USA)

LIfe is one Christmas adventure after another.
Jolly O'Leary
Rudolph's Assistant

Postby Christmas Crazy » Tue Dec 08, 2015 9:09 am

CandyKane wrote:I'm sure that everyone saw the video of the mall Santa that uses sign language to communicate with a little girl. But it's definitely worth sharing again. A shining example of the true Spirit of Christmas. http://www.today.com/kindness/signs-chr ... irl-t60111 :rabstar:

That is so Christmas special. It made me tear up.
Christmas Crazy
Sleigh Assistant

Postby Christmas Crazy » Tue Dec 08, 2015 9:29 am

Jolly O'Leary wrote:Well, the Grinch was certainly out this morning. Taking the cat to the vet this morning, we had a minor parking lot accident with the car. No one hurt, just some scraping and the passenger side mirror is totaled. It is just one of those things you really do not need to happen at Christmas-time. ON the plus side, we are uninjured, the doors do open, and the gas tank was not damaged. just, grrrrrr.......... :grinch:

So sorry to hear that Jolly. That is a Christmas bummer. Image
Christmas Crazy
Sleigh Assistant

Postby Christmas Crazy » Tue Dec 08, 2015 9:34 am

Christmas Crazy
Sleigh Assistant

Postby Noel+ » Tue Dec 08, 2015 3:02 pm

CandyKane wrote:I'm sure that everyone saw the video of the mall Santa that uses sign language to communicate with a little girl. But it's definitely worth sharing again. A shining example of the true Spirit of Christmas. http://www.today.com/kindness/signs-chr ... irl-t60111 :rabstar:

Yes this is such a beautiful showcase of genuine Christmas compassion, love and care by a Santa. Thank you for reposting it so we can watch it again! It's also a great way to teach children about communicating with those challenged. :smilecc:

Noel+
Santa's Top Advisors

Postby Noel+ » Tue Dec 08, 2015 3:04 pm

CandyKane wrote:Sparkle decided to make Rice Krispies treats last night. She drug out the cereal and the mini marshmallows but we must have caught her before she could get them made. Sure hope she can finish this sweet Christmas treat. joyelf

If Sparkle makes too many rice cereal treats you can always send a care package to me at Christmas! :wink:

Noel+
Santa's Top Advisors

Postby Noel+ » Tue Dec 08, 2015 3:05 pm

Jolly O'Leary wrote:Well, the Grinch was certainly out this morning. Taking the cat to the vet this morning, we had a minor parking lot accident with the car. No one hurt, just some scraping and the passenger side mirror is totaled. It is just one of those things you really do not need to happen at Christmas-time. ON the plus side, we are uninjured, the doors do open, and the gas tank was not damaged. just, grrrrrr.......... :grinch:

Oh, Jolly, sounds like you have a real Grinch interfering with your day. You definitely had Christmas angels protecting you though! And that is reason to rejoice! You, Perky, and cat are all safe! :smilecc:

Noel+
Santa's Top Advisors

Postby Noel+ » Tue Dec 08, 2015 3:08 pm

Totally Tinsel Tuesday!!

Noel+
Santa's Top Advisors

PreviousNext

Return to Holiday Chatter