Christmas 2016

The place for Christmas and non-Christmas chatter.

Re: Christmas 2016

Postby Jolly O'Leary » Thu Feb 18, 2016 7:14 am

CandyKane wrote:I enjoyed a 'me' day yesterday. I got a gift certificate to my favorite salon as a Christmas gift and I finally used it. :smilecc:

That does sound like Christmas heaven.
Jennifer Lundgren
originally from San Antonio, Texas (USA)

LIfe is one Christmas adventure after another.
Jolly O'Leary
Rudolph's Assistant

Postby Christmas Crazy » Thu Feb 18, 2016 8:04 am

kiwidogy_max wrote:It is back to work today after a snow day yesterday. I was excited as a kid on Chrisymas morning when I found out! I hope everyone had a good Tuesday! Halfway through the week now!!

When I lived in Indiana, I loved a good snow storm. No Christmas luck now living in the south. Except for the occasional ice storms. I hope you enjoyed your time off.
Christmas Crazy
Sleigh Assistant

Postby Christmas Crazy » Thu Feb 18, 2016 8:06 am

Jolly O'Leary wrote:Merry Wassail Wednesday. I had planned to take a mental Health day today after all the chaos and janitor work over the last two weeks. However, Perky has a stomach bug so I have spent my "mental Health day" taking care of him. Reminds me of my first Christmas in Sweden when he was down and out with the Swedish Winter puking disease and we refer to it as The Christmas that Time Forgot. He doesn't have that now, just a normal stomach bug, but still no Christmas fun. I told him he Owes me a "sick" day. ;-)

I pray that Perky feels well soon. The stomach bug is no Christmas fun.
Christmas Crazy
Sleigh Assistant

Postby Christmas Crazy » Thu Feb 18, 2016 8:14 am

CandyKane wrote:I enjoyed a 'me' day yesterday. I got a gift certificate to my favorite salon as a Christmas gift and I finally used it. :smilecc:

So glad you enjoyed your "me" day CK. Hopefully you will get to have another one before Christmas. :D
Christmas Crazy
Sleigh Assistant

Postby Christmas Crazy » Thu Feb 18, 2016 8:15 am

Noel+ wrote:Today as I drove to work I saw someone put out their Christmas snowman inflatable and added an Irish shamrock. That's one way to mock our 90F temps today while celebrating St Patty s Day. Only the Iris....and I am part Irish. :snowjump:

Too Christmas fun!
Christmas Crazy
Sleigh Assistant

Postby Christmas Crazy » Thu Feb 18, 2016 8:20 am

I'm Sorry I've been absent for a while. I've been very sick and in and out of doctor's offices. What had started in my head moved to my chest and put me down. Antibiotics and steroids have finally kicked in and I'm feeling better and back at work. This week has been no Christmas fun to say the least.

Here's to a fantastic rest of the week!
:smilecc:
Christmas Crazy
Sleigh Assistant

Postby Noel+ » Thu Feb 18, 2016 9:23 am

Christmas Crazy wrote:I'm Sorry I've been absent for a while. I've been very sick and in and out of doctor's offices. What had started in my head moved to my chest and put me down. Antibiotics and steroids have finally kicked in and I'm feeling better and back at work. This week has been no Christmas fun to say the least.

CC I was wondering how you & family were doing. Since the forum had been compromised I thought that may have been the reason for your absence. So very sorry you have been so sick but glad to know you are feeling much better. Rest up so you can some post Christmas fun this Spring. :smilecc:

I will honor Christmas in my heart, and try to keep it all the year! Charles Dickens
Noel+
Santa's Top Advisors

Postby Jolly O'Leary » Thu Feb 18, 2016 10:22 am

Christmas Crazy wrote:I'm Sorry I've been absent for a while. I've been very sick and in and out of doctor's offices. What had started in my head moved to my chest and put me down. Antibiotics and steroids have finally kicked in and I'm feeling better and back at work. This week has been no Christmas fun to say the least.

Hope you feel better soon! We got snow so now it looks like Christmas again. :snowwow:
Jennifer Lundgren

Jolly O'Leary
Rudolph's Assistant

Postby CandyKane » Thu Feb 18, 2016 12:45 pm

Glad you're feeling better Christmas Crazy. Prayers that you continue to improve. :smilecc:

“Our hearts grow tender with childhood memories and love of kindred, and we are better throughout the year for having, in spirit, become a child again at Christmastime.”

― Laura Ingalls Wilder
CandyKane
Sleigh Assistant

Postby Noel+ » Fri Feb 19, 2016 1:21 am

Merry Friday Christmas!
Celebrate your day Christmas friends.

I will honor Christmas in my heart, and try to keep it all the year! Charles Dickens
Noel+
Santa's Top Advisors

Postby Christmas Crazy » Fri Feb 19, 2016 8:23 am

ImageMerry Friday Christmas!!!Image

.............. Only 310 days till Christmas! ..............
Christmas Crazy
Sleigh Assistant

Postby Noel+ » Fri Feb 19, 2016 8:37 am

This morning the pre-dawn light is beautiful and I expect a lovely post-Christmas sunrise. Wishing each of you a blessed Friday.

Noel+
Santa's Top Advisors

Postby Christmas Crazy » Fri Feb 19, 2016 8:44 am

I pray today that God blesses each of my Christmas friends here at CAY.
You all are a very bright spot in each of my days and in my life.
Thank you for being here.

Christmas Crazy
Sleigh Assistant

Postby Jolly O'Leary » Fri Feb 19, 2016 8:58 am

Merry Friday Christmas! I just realized that Easter and Time Change Weekend are the same for us this year. hm.............definitely not feeling the urge to go to Påskotta this year. Like Christmas, swedes have an early morning church service for Easter. We usually go and then go home and crash again. They also have a midnight mass for Easter, but we learned we cannot stay up and our local church only does Påskotta.
Jennifer Lundgren

Jolly O'Leary
Rudolph's Assistant

Postby CandyKane » Fri Feb 19, 2016 11:42 am

It's an absolutely gorgeous Spring like day. Happy, happy, happy! Wishing all my Christmas friends a fabulous Friday! :scene:

“Our hearts grow tender with childhood memories and love of kindred, and we are better throughout the year for having, in spirit, become a child again at Christmastime.”

― Laura Ingalls Wilder
CandyKane
Sleigh Assistant

Postby Noel+ » Fri Feb 19, 2016 8:04 pm

Christmas Crazy wrote:I pray today that God blesses each of my Christmas friends here at CAY.
You all are a very bright spot in each of my days and in my life.
Thank you for being here.

We feel the same Christmas live for you CC. :D

Noel+
Santa's Top Advisors

Postby Noel+ » Fri Feb 19, 2016 8:05 pm

CandyKane wrote:It's an absolutely gorgeous Spring like day. Happy, happy, happy! Wishing all my Christmas friends a fabulous Friday! :scene:

I'll trade you CK...its 89F here. People are having swim parties. 8-) Happy you like the Spring weather my Christmas friend. :P

Noel+
Santa's Top Advisors

Postby Noel+ » Fri Feb 19, 2016 9:39 pm

As I began this day wishing each of you a great morning so now I end the day wishing you a sweet goodnight. May you dream about Christmas all night long!

Noel+
Santa's Top Advisors

Postby Jolly O'Leary » Sun Feb 21, 2016 1:58 pm

Had a great yesterday with Perky. We visited a chidlren's museum, had a wonderful lunch, and watched a puppet show in the children's Theatre. Felt like a kid waiting for Santa on Christmas morning. The "adult" side kicked in today and we did all weekend chores in one day. It is much more fun being a kid on Christmas.
Jennifer Lundgren

Jolly O'Leary
Rudolph's Assistant

Postby Christmas Crazy » Sun Feb 21, 2016 5:14 pm

Hello Christmas friends. I hope you are having a wonderful Sunday!
:elfgrin:
Christmas Crazy
Sleigh Assistant

PreviousNext

Return to Holiday Chatter