Christmas 2016

The place for Christmas and non-Christmas chatter.

Re: Christmas 2016

Postby Noel+ » Sun Feb 21, 2016 10:06 pm

Thank you Christmas Crazy

Jolly your Saturday definitely sounded like Christmas fun.

This elf has the flu which is no Christmas fun.

I will honor Christmas in my heart, and try to keep it all the year! Charles Dickens
Noel+
Santa's Top Advisors

Postby Noel+ » Sun Feb 21, 2016 11:55 pm

Tomorrow...Monday the 22nd...is the next full moon. It is called THE SNOW MOON. How p perfect for this Christmas snow loving elf. :sing:

I will honor Christmas in my heart, and try to keep it all the year! Charles Dickens
Noel+
Santa's Top Advisors

Postby Jolly O'Leary » Mon Feb 22, 2016 7:45 am

This has nothing to do with Christmas, but Prayers are requested for a dear friend, Brenda, who is losing her sister to an aggressive form of cancer. Aside from losing her sister, my friend's livelihood is in jeopardy as they had a business together. Please pray for peace, comfort, and God's timing for Roxanne and for my friend to be able to make sound business judgements during this very difficult time. It is so sad, I just have no words........
Jennifer Lundgren
originally from San Antonio, Texas (USA)

LIfe is one Christmas adventure after another.
Jolly O'Leary
Rudolph's Assistant

Postby Christmas Crazy » Mon Feb 22, 2016 8:03 am

Jolly O'Leary wrote:This has nothing to do with Christmas, but Prayers are requested for a dear friend, Brenda, who is losing her sister to an aggressive form of cancer. Aside from losing her sister, my friend's livelihood is in jeopardy as they had a business together. Please pray for peace, comfort, and God's timing for Roxanne and for my friend to be able to make sound business judgements during this very difficult time. It is so sad, I just have no words........

Praying for Roxanne and her family.
Christmas Crazy
Sleigh Assistant

Postby Christmas Crazy » Mon Feb 22, 2016 8:04 am

Merry Mistletoe Monday Christmas!!!
I hope everybody has a great week.
:ornwave:
Christmas Crazy
Sleigh Assistant

Postby CandyKane » Mon Feb 22, 2016 12:04 pm

Christmas Crazy wrote:
Jolly O'Leary wrote:This has nothing to do with Christmas, but Prayers are requested for a dear friend, Brenda, who is losing her sister to an aggressive form of cancer. Aside from losing her sister, my friend's livelihood is in jeopardy as they had a business together. Please pray for peace, comfort, and God's timing for Roxanne and for my friend to be able to make sound business judgements during this very difficult time. It is so sad, I just have no words........

Praying for Roxanne and her family.

Prayers for your friend Jolly. :holly1:

“Our hearts grow tender with childhood memories and love of kindred, and we are better throughout the year for having, in spirit, become a child again at Christmastime.”

― Laura Ingalls Wilder
CandyKane
Sleigh Assistant

Postby CandyKane » Mon Feb 22, 2016 12:07 pm

Noel+ wrote:Thank you Christmas Crazy

Jolly your Saturday definitely sounded like Christmas fun.

This elf has the flu which is no Christmas fun.

Sorry to hear you are sick. Prayers and Christmas wishes that you can get the rest you need to feel better. :D

“Our hearts grow tender with childhood memories and love of kindred, and we are better throughout the year for having, in spirit, become a child again at Christmastime.”

― Laura Ingalls Wilder
CandyKane
Sleigh Assistant

Postby CandyKane » Mon Feb 22, 2016 12:08 pm

I just ordered a Christmas gift. I love Amazon Prime. :shop: :shop: :shop:

― Laura Ingalls Wilder
CandyKane
Sleigh Assistant

Postby CandyKane » Mon Feb 22, 2016 12:10 pm

Tomorrow's forecast is rain all day and Wednesday it changes to snow. We can expect around 4 inches of heavy wet snow. Sounds like it'll be just right to play in. Just a reminder that Christmas will be back before we know it. :smilecc:

― Laura Ingalls Wilder
CandyKane
Sleigh Assistant

Postby Jolly O'Leary » Mon Feb 22, 2016 2:39 pm

It's Trollvinter in Finland and the snow has disappeared from Stockholm. Trying to relive our wonderful trip last year in my mind. This Christmas elf is super tired today. It's tough being an admin and a janitor.
Jennifer Lundgren

Jolly O'Leary
Rudolph's Assistant

Postby Noel+ » Mon Feb 22, 2016 9:03 pm

Jolly prayers for Roxanne & your friend during this time of crisis. The baby of Christmas holds them in his heart of love. :angelsnow:

Noel+
Santa's Top Advisors

Postby Noel+ » Mon Feb 22, 2016 9:04 pm

CandyKane wrote:I just ordered a Christmas gift. I love Amazon Prime. :shop: :shop: :shop:

Sharing your Christmas joy CK.

Noel+
Santa's Top Advisors

Postby Jolly O'Leary » Tue Feb 23, 2016 7:10 am

Noel+ wrote:

Jolly prayers for Roxanne & your friend during this time of crisis. The baby of Christmas holds them in his heart of love. :angelsnow:

I have never met her sister, but I have heard about her for (gulp) 25 years as my friend and I have talked. I don't even know her but cannot look at the pics. I cannot even imagine what the family is going through. I remember when my friend said her sister was pregnant (single parent) and the family would pull together to help her raise the child. I remember when she was 7 and have seen pics of her as she has grown into a beautiful woman in her own right. I cannot imagine what she is going through but am grateful she has my friend in her life to help fill in the gaps as she continues to mature. Roxanne is a permanent cosmetologist specializing in medical reconstruction. She is well known in San Antonio. I have no idea what my friend has in mind for the business, but I pray that she can find young apprentices with the same heart for medical work rather than "Profit". We know the God of Christmas has them in His Hand but it is heartbreaking.
Jennifer Lundgren

Jolly O'Leary
Rudolph's Assistant

Postby Christmas Crazy » Tue Feb 23, 2016 11:12 am

Merry Tinsel Tuesday Christmas!!!
I'm longing for some Christmas cookies and milk.
Christmas Crazy
Sleigh Assistant

Postby Noel+ » Tue Feb 23, 2016 4:53 pm

Thanks Jolly for sharing more about Roxanne & her sister. They are beautiful women with giving hearts. Christmas prayers continue my friend.

Noel+
Santa's Top Advisors

Postby Christmas Crazy » Wed Feb 24, 2016 2:59 pm

Christmas Crazy
Sleigh Assistant

Postby Noel+ » Wed Feb 24, 2016 4:52 pm

Merry Wednesday Christmas! :D

Blessings my Christmas friends.

Noel+
Santa's Top Advisors

Postby Noel+ » Wed Feb 24, 2016 8:21 pm

Thinking & praying for all my Christmas friends living in the path of the south-east mega storm with tornados tonight. Stay safe please. :snowink:

Noel+
Santa's Top Advisors

Postby Christmas Crazy » Thu Feb 25, 2016 7:59 am

Christmas Crazy
Sleigh Assistant

Postby Christmas Crazy » Thu Feb 25, 2016 8:01 am

Merry
February
Christmas!

2-25-2016