Christmas 2016

The place for Christmas and non-Christmas chatter.

Re: Christmas 2016

Postby Noel+ » Sun Apr 17, 2016 4:51 am

JOYOUS SUNDAY CHRISTMAS!!

I will honor Christmas in my heart, and try to keep it all the year! Charles Dickens
Noel+
Santa's Top Advisors

Postby Noel+ » Sun Apr 17, 2016 4:53 am

Jolly O'Leary wrote:Fiesta time in San Antonio makes me homesick. Hoping I can take Perky one year. Like Christmas it's as much about the atmosphere as the events. Viva Fiesta!

Happy Fiesta time Jolly. May good memories flood your heart almost like Christmas. :D

I will honor Christmas in my heart, and try to keep it all the year! Charles Dickens
Noel+
Santa's Top Advisors

Postby Noel+ » Sun Apr 17, 2016 7:46 am

36 Weeks until Christmas!! :snowwow:

Noel+
Santa's Top Advisors

Postby Noel+ » Mon Apr 18, 2016 2:12 am

Merry Monday Elf Christmas!

Noel+
Santa's Top Advisors

Postby Noel+ » Mon Apr 18, 2016 2:13 am

Starting off my week with a Christmas ho-ho-ho attitude!

Noel+
Santa's Top Advisors

Postby Jolly O'Leary » Mon Apr 18, 2016 6:39 am

Noel+ wrote:
Jolly O'Leary wrote:Fiesta time in San Antonio makes me homesick. Hoping I can take Perky one year. Like Christmas it's as much about the atmosphere as the events. Viva Fiesta!

Happy Fiesta time Jolly. May good memories flood your heart almost like Christmas. :D

Yeah, I was feeling homesick until I looked at how hot it would be. Perky would melt like Frosty during Christmas in July. Might be a nice time of year to visit San Antonio, Ibiza. It has been on my bucket list. :-)
Jennifer Lundgren
originally from San Antonio, Texas (USA)

LIfe is one Christmas adventure after another.
Jolly O'Leary
Rudolph's Assistant

Postby Christmas Crazy » Mon Apr 18, 2016 7:13 am

Jolly O'Leary wrote:
Noel+ wrote:

Yeah, I was feeling homesick until I looked at how hot it would be. Perky would melt like Frosty during Christmas in July. Might be a nice time of year to visit San Antonio, Ibiza. It has been on my bucket list. :-)

Bring on the heat. It just means that Christmas is getting ever closer. :elfgrin:
Christmas Crazy
Sleigh Assistant

Postby Christmas Crazy » Mon Apr 18, 2016 7:16 am

Good morning Christmas friends! Speaking of heat (sort of), I opened up the pool yesterday. The water is absolutely freezing. It's going to take some seriously warm days to heat that thing up. Maybe by June it will be warm enough for me to get in. I can't stand water that is under 85F.
Christmas Crazy
Sleigh Assistant

Postby Christmas Crazy » Mon Apr 18, 2016 8:14 am

On Friday, Michelle and I went shopping. And while we were at Kohl's, I found a bunch of Christmas clearance items still out on a shelf.

Christmas Crazy
Sleigh Assistant

Postby Jolly O'Leary » Mon Apr 18, 2016 9:48 am

Christmas Crazy wrote:
Jolly O'Leary wrote:
Noel+ wrote:

Bring on the heat. It just means that Christmas is getting ever closer. :elfgrin:

You can say that after you have lived in a place without AC. :wink:
I don't take the heat as well as I did before moving to the North Pole and Perky looked like a melting snow man when he came to visit me in Feb/March 2007. I was looking at some of the events that have been cancelled because of the weather. I bet those people who bought tickets feel like Santa left coal in their stockings for Christmas.

Just for fun, I priced a trip to San Antonio, Ibiza. I think it's cheaper to go to Texas. LOL Guess we have to settle for the Texas Steakhouse for dinner. :dinner:
Jennifer Lundgren

Jolly O'Leary
Rudolph's Assistant

Postby Noel+ » Tue Apr 19, 2016 5:23 am

Rich

Ummm.....no Christmas Crazy not when 'heat' is the average temperature all year long here! :wink:

Noel+
Santa's Top Advisors

Postby Noel+ » Tue Apr 19, 2016 5:26 am

Merry Tannanbaum Tuesday Christmas!

Noel+
Santa's Top Advisors

Postby Noel+ » Tue Apr 19, 2016 5:27 am

Wow, Christmas Crazy! I'd be stocking up on Christmas items if I found a clearance shelf at a major department store! Hope you did the same. :wink:

Noel+
Santa's Top Advisors

Postby Jolly O'Leary » Tue Apr 19, 2016 7:32 am

Zelma got a good report on the cyst but is an unhappy cat because she has to wear the cone for three more days. She is as unhappy as a kid who got coal on Christmas morning. She is sleeping in Perky's dinner chair waiting for him to come home and help her. Sorry Zelma, go to sleep and dream of Christmas. :elfgrin:

Speaking of cats and Christmas, I was browsing the Hallmark website last night and noticed a movie on their DVD page called Nine Lives of Christmas. Have to look for that, there has to be a cat in there some where.
Jennifer Lundgren

Jolly O'Leary
Rudolph's Assistant

Postby Noel+ » Tue Apr 19, 2016 7:52 am

There are 2 cute cats in 9 Lives of Christmas. We really like the movie & hope you find it on Feeln.

Sweet Zelma wants to be free again.

Noel+
Santa's Top Advisors

Postby Pretjah » Tue Apr 19, 2016 10:01 am

said news Doris Roberts the actress that played Clark's Mother in Law in Christmas Vacation passed away yesterday.
Pretjah
Toy Maker

Postby Noel+ » Tue Apr 19, 2016 11:08 am

Pretjah wrote:said news Doris Roberts the actress that played Clark's Mother in Law in Christmas Vacation passed away yesterday.

YES. I also loved her in Mrs Miracle on Hallmark channels. She made a perfect Christmas angel.

We've missed you Pretjah.

Noel+
Santa's Top Advisors

Postby CandyKane » Tue Apr 19, 2016 11:41 am

Pretjah wrote:said news Doris Roberts the actress that played Clark's Mother in Law in Christmas Vacation passed away yesterday.

Yes it is such sad news. Loved watching her, especially at Christmas time. :holly1:

“Our hearts grow tender with childhood memories and love of kindred, and we are better throughout the year for having, in spirit, become a child again at Christmastime.”

― Laura Ingalls Wilder
CandyKane
Sleigh Assistant

Postby CandyKane » Tue Apr 19, 2016 11:42 am

So ready for this school year to be over. We are in the last 6 weeks news. It's almost as exciting as the last few weeks before Christmas. :smilecc:

“Our hearts grow tender with childhood memories and love of kindred, and we are better throughout the year for having, in spirit, become a child again at Christmastime.”

― Laura Ingalls Wilder
CandyKane
Sleigh Assistant

Postby Christmas Crazy » Tue Apr 19, 2016 12:44 pm

800 Christmas Posts!!!
Christmas Crazy
Sleigh Assistant

PreviousNext

Return to Holiday Chatter