Christmas 2016

The place for Christmas and non-Christmas chatter.

Re: Christmas 2016

Postby Christmas Crazy » Tue Jul 05, 2016 10:07 am

6/29/2016
Christmas at

Christmas Crazy
Sleigh Assistant

Postby Christmas Crazy » Tue Jul 05, 2016 10:07 am

6/29/2016
Christmas at

Christmas Crazy
Sleigh Assistant

Postby Christmas Crazy » Tue Jul 05, 2016 10:08 am

6/29/2016
Christmas at

Christmas Crazy
Sleigh Assistant

Postby Jolly O'Leary » Wed Jul 06, 2016 4:05 am

Merry Wednesday Christmas!
Having Monday on Hump Day is no Christmas fun!

seems I am also the only one in. Gotta love Swedish vacations..........unfortunately, my work load does not allow for vacation during the "Normal" Swedish summer.
Jennifer the Janitor needs Santa to send a few strong elves to help me with my janitor work today. Days like this I wish it was Christmas!
Jennifer Lundgren
originally from San Antonio, Texas (USA)

LIfe is one Christmas adventure after another.
Jolly O'Leary
Rudolph's Assistant

Postby Noel+ » Wed Jul 06, 2016 5:59 am

Merry Winter Wonderland Wednesday Christmas :snowwow: :snowwow:

I will honor Christmas in my heart, and try to keep it all the year! Charles Dickens
Noel+
Santa's Top Advisors

Postby Noel+ » Wed Jul 06, 2016 6:02 am

Our next goal was 3500 posts by Christmas per CandyKanes post in January. If we lover that goal below last year's total we need CK to agree first. JMHO

I will honor Christmas in my heart, and try to keep it all the year! Charles Dickens
Noel+
Santa's Top Advisors

Postby Jolly O'Leary » Wed Jul 06, 2016 6:10 am

Noel+ wrote:Our next goal was 3500 posts by Christmas per CandyKanes post in January. If we lover that goal below last year's total we need CK to agree first. JMHO

no worries. It's not like Christmas won't get here if we don't make it. I was just trying to keep the Christmas stress low.
Jennifer Lundgren

Jolly O'Leary
Rudolph's Assistant

Postby Christmas Crazy » Wed Jul 06, 2016 7:19 am

Jolly O'Leary wrote:Merry Wednesday Christmas!
Having Monday on Hump Day is no Christmas fun!

seems I am also the only one in. Gotta love Swedish vacations..........unfortunately, my work load does not allow for vacation during the "Normal" Swedish summer.
Jennifer the Janitor needs Santa to send a few strong elves to help me with my janitor work today. Days like this I wish it was Christmas!

Stay strong my Christmas friend. :elfgrin:
Christmas Crazy
Sleigh Assistant

Postby Christmas Crazy » Wed Jul 06, 2016 7:23 am

Noel+ wrote:Merry Winter Wonderland Wednesday Christmas :snowwow: :snowwow:

Good morning my Christmas friend. I hope you have a *cool* and wonderful day. :cold:
Christmas Crazy
Sleigh Assistant

Postby Christmas Crazy » Wed Jul 06, 2016 7:28 am

Noel+ wrote:Our next goal was 3500 posts by Christmas per CandyKanes post in January. If we lover that goal below last year's total we need CK to agree first. JMHO

Sounds good to me. I'm just here for the comradery.
I hope our other Christmas friends come back soon. They're missing out.

:rockettes:
Christmas Crazy
Sleigh Assistant

Postby Noel+ » Wed Jul 06, 2016 8:11 am

Yes, I miss our other Christmas friends as well. Kiwi usually stops by in late October or November. Winterself re-registered last month and I am hoping she'll start posting again too. She has been missed! In the meantime we'll just carry on our Christmas celebrations! :D

Noel+
Santa's Top Advisors

Postby Jolly O'Leary » Wed Jul 06, 2016 9:16 am

Noel+ wrote:Yes, I miss our other Christmas friends as well. Kiwi usually stops by in late October or November. Winterself re-registered last month and I am hoping she'll start posting again too. She has been missed! In the meantime we'll just carry on our Christmas celebrations! :D

sometimes we get a few Christmas friends dropping by for Christmas in July. I know that's how I found this group, on my annual Christmas in July web search. More every year.
Jennifer Lundgren

Jolly O'Leary
Rudolph's Assistant

Postby CandyKane » Wed Jul 06, 2016 9:54 am

I appreciate your consideration Noel. Your always looking out for the Christmasy best interest of everyone. That's a rare quality in a friend and I'm gladly to count you among mine. :ornwave: :snowjump:

“Our hearts grow tender with childhood memories and love of kindred, and we are better throughout the year for having, in spirit, become a child again at Christmastime.”

― Laura Ingalls Wilder
CandyKane
Sleigh Assistant

Postby Jolly O'Leary » Wed Jul 06, 2016 9:57 am

CandyKane wrote:It's a new year, so that means it's time to start our new posts before Christmas thread. This year we are gonna start out with a very modest number of only 1500. But I predict we'll reach this number by Christmas in July. :D

The rules of this thread are really simple. You can talk about whatever you want, but you must use the word Christmas in every post.

Ready, set, post away :smilecc:

Here is the original post. We certainly did make 1500 by Christmas in July!
Jennifer Lundgren

Jolly O'Leary
Rudolph's Assistant

Postby CandyKane » Wed Jul 06, 2016 10:10 am

Once again, this thread is for Christmas FUN! Post count threads have been a part of this forum for as long as I've been a member and that's been a long time. There is no pressure to post on this thread. I don't know why you would feel stressed from it. Some years we've made our goals with ease, other years we fell short. But we've shared the joy of Christmas and that's what it's all about. I personally don't see why we need to reduce the post count of 3500. But if you want to use 2500 as the next milestone on our journey to 3500 that's great too. :smilecc:

“Our hearts grow tender with childhood memories and love of kindred, and we are better throughout the year for having, in spirit, become a child again at Christmastime.”

― Laura Ingalls Wilder
CandyKane
Sleigh Assistant

Postby CandyKane » Wed Jul 06, 2016 10:13 am

Jolly O'Leary wrote:
CandyKane wrote:It's a new year, so that means it's time to start our new posts before Christmas thread. This year we are gonna start out with a very modest number of only 1500. But I predict we'll reach this number by Christmas in July. :D

The rules of this thread are really simple. You can talk about whatever you want, but you must use the word Christmas in every post.

Jolly I find it sad that you have to keep bringing this up. We set a goal of 3500. If it bothers you so much maybe you should find a different thread. I enjoy reading your posts and sharing Christmas with you. But this is getting old :roll:

― Laura Ingalls Wilder
CandyKane
Sleigh Assistant

Postby CandyKane » Wed Jul 06, 2016 10:22 am

We watched the Chipmunks Road Chip movie last night. Good movie, but I just kept wishing they would break out in their Christmas Song. :elfgrin: I have the classic Christmas cartoon on dvd. I really need to watch it. :elfgrin:

― Laura Ingalls Wilder
CandyKane
Sleigh Assistant

Postby CandyKane » Wed Jul 06, 2016 10:27 am

Now thinking about the chipmunks has reminded me of the Disney cartoon where Chip and Dale come in the house in the freshly cut Christmas tree. Funny stuff! :snowtree:

― Laura Ingalls Wilder
CandyKane
Sleigh Assistant

Postby Jolly O'Leary » Wed Jul 06, 2016 10:34 am

CandyKane wrote:
Jolly O'Leary wrote:

Jolly I find it sad that you have to keep bringing this up. We set a goal of 3500. If it bothers you so much maybe you should find a different thread. I enjoy reading your posts and sharing Christmas with you. But this is getting old :roll:

Perhaps you are correct. Merry Christmas!
Jennifer Lundgren

Jolly O'Leary
Rudolph's Assistant

Postby CandyKane » Wed Jul 06, 2016 10:37 am

Merry Christmas to you! :smilecc:

― Laura Ingalls Wilder
CandyKane
Sleigh Assistant

PreviousNext

Return to Holiday Chatter