Christmas 2016

The place for Christmas and non-Christmas chatter.

Re: Christmas 2016

Postby CandyKane » Fri Jul 08, 2016 5:32 pm

I used my last Christmas stamps so one of my errands yesterday was going to the post office for new ones. I got the seasonally appropriate ice cream ones. :smilecc:

http://www.dairyfoods.com/articles/9153 ... nd-licking :elfgrin:

“Our hearts grow tender with childhood memories and love of kindred, and we are better throughout the year for having, in spirit, become a child again at Christmastime.”

― Laura Ingalls Wilder
CandyKane
Sleigh Assistant

Postby CandyKane » Sat Jul 09, 2016 9:29 am

Happy Saturday Christmas friends! :smilecc:

“Our hearts grow tender with childhood memories and love of kindred, and we are better throughout the year for having, in spirit, become a child again at Christmastime.”

― Laura Ingalls Wilder
CandyKane
Sleigh Assistant

Postby CandyKane » Sat Jul 09, 2016 1:23 pm

Have a holly jolly Christmas
And in case you didn't hear
I don't know if there'll be snow
But have a cup of cheer :sing:

― Laura Ingalls Wilder
CandyKane
Sleigh Assistant

Postby CandyKane » Sat Jul 09, 2016 1:29 pm

I've been seeing signs all over Facebook that say 2 and a half months until pumpkin flavored everything. :pumpkin: Also seeing adds for pumpkin spice Cheerios. I'm not quite sure I have the nerve to try that. Eggnog will be out before Halloween. It's not pumpkin flavored but it is in Halloween packaging. Eggnog....it's not just for Christmas. :hohat:

― Laura Ingalls Wilder
CandyKane
Sleigh Assistant

Postby Noel+ » Sat Jul 09, 2016 2:14 pm

CandyKane wrote:I used my last Christmas stamps so one of my errands yesterday was going to the post office for new ones. I got the seasonally appropriate ice cream ones. :smilecc:

Those are too Christmas cute! Even in summer. :D

I will honor Christmas in my heart, and try to keep it all the year! Charles Dickens
Noel+
Santa's Top Advisors

Postby Noel+ » Sat Jul 09, 2016 2:16 pm

CandyKane wrote:I've been seeing signs all over Facebook that say 2 and a half months until pumpkin flavored everything. :pumpkin: Also seeing adds for pumpkin spice Cheerios. I'm not quite sure I have the nerve to try that. Eggnog will be out before Halloween. It's not pumpkin flavored but it is in Halloween packaging. Eggnog....it's not just for Christmas. :hohat:

All I need is cold weather to be ready for eggnog, pumpkin and spice flavors! Christmas and autumn aromas and tastes make me happy! :D

I will honor Christmas in my heart, and try to keep it all the year! Charles Dickens
Noel+
Santa's Top Advisors

Postby Noel+ » Sat Jul 09, 2016 2:17 pm

Merry Santa Saturday Christmas!! :snowjump: :santagifts:

Noel+
Santa's Top Advisors

Postby Noel+ » Sat Jul 09, 2016 2:18 pm

Christmas Crazy wrote:Image

Love that cute Santa on our Christmas countdown! :D

Noel+
Santa's Top Advisors

Postby Noel+ » Sat Jul 09, 2016 2:19 pm

It's a Christmas movie bonanza at our house today! Both Hallmark Movies and Hallmark channel are showing their Christmas in July selections. We are switching between them to watch some ofour favorites. So in 30 minutes we'll be set tor the day to enjoy more Fa-La-La cheer! :scene:

Noel+
Santa's Top Advisors

Postby Christmas Crazy » Sat Jul 09, 2016 8:08 pm

CandyKane wrote:I used my last Christmas stamps so one of my errands yesterday was going to the post office for new ones. I got the seasonally appropriate ice cream ones. :smilecc:

Do you think they will ever come out with Christmas in July stamps?
Christmas Crazy
Sleigh Assistant

Postby Christmas Crazy » Sat Jul 09, 2016 8:11 pm

CandyKane wrote:I've been seeing signs all over Facebook that say 2 and a half months until pumpkin flavored everything. :pumpkin: Also seeing adds for pumpkin spice Cheerios. I'm not quite sure I have the nerve to try that. Eggnog will be out before Halloween. It's not pumpkin flavored but it is in Halloween packaging. Eggnog....it's not just for Christmas. :hohat:

Christmas comes early for Rich!
If they have pumpkin spiced Cheerios, then I'm getting them!
That sounds so good.
:snowwow:
Christmas Crazy
Sleigh Assistant

Postby Christmas Crazy » Sat Jul 09, 2016 8:12 pm

Noel+ wrote:

All I need is cold weather to be ready for eggnog, pumpkin and spice flavors! Christmas and autumn aromas and tastes make me happy! :D

Makes me happy to my Christmas friend. :D
Christmas Crazy
Sleigh Assistant

Postby Christmas Crazy » Sat Jul 09, 2016 8:13 pm

Noel+ wrote:It's a Christmas movie bonanza at our house today! Both Hallmark Movies and Hallmark channel are showing their Christmas in July selections. We are switching between them to watch some ofour favorites. So in 30 minutes we'll be set tor the day to enjoy more Fa-La-La cheer! :scene:

I'm getting ready to watch a Christmas movie right now myself! :D
Christmas Crazy
Sleigh Assistant

Postby CandyKane » Sat Jul 09, 2016 8:28 pm

Noel+ wrote:It's a Christmas movie bonanza at our house today! Both Hallmark Movies and Hallmark channel are showing their Christmas in July selections. We are switching between them to watch some ofour favorites. So in 30 minutes we'll be set tor the day to enjoy more Fa-La-La cheer! :scene:

I didn't get to watch the Hallmark movies today but I set the DVR to record The Christmas Stocking. I haven't seen it before. :scene:

― Laura Ingalls Wilder
CandyKane
Sleigh Assistant

Postby CandyKane » Sat Jul 09, 2016 8:31 pm

Christmas Crazy wrote:

Christmas in July stamps would be so awesome. I've seen Christmas in July cards. Anyone ever sent or received any? :peek:

― Laura Ingalls Wilder
CandyKane
Sleigh Assistant

Postby Noel+ » Sat Jul 09, 2016 8:52 pm

CandyKane wrote:
Christmas Crazy wrote:

Christmas in July stamps would be so awesome. I've seen Christmas in July cards. Anyone ever sent or received any? :peek:

YES I have sent them and used them as placecards at our July Christmas dinner. Most people seem to think I overdue it. No, I have never received one but I keep hoping. :|

Noel+
Santa's Top Advisors

Postby Noel+ » Sat Jul 09, 2016 8:53 pm

Christmas Crazy wrote:

I'm getting ready to watch a Christmas movie right now myself! :D

Enjoy my Christmas friend. :D

Noel+
Santa's Top Advisors

Postby CandyKane » Sat Jul 09, 2016 9:01 pm

Noel+ wrote:
CandyKane wrote:
Christmas Crazy wrote:

YES I have sent them and used them as placecards at our July Christmas dinner. Most people seem to think I overdue it. No, I have never received one but I keep hoping. :|

Oh Noel. I would love to send you a card for Christmas in July! It might be a tradional Christmas card and stamped with an ice cream stamp though. :P You don't have to worry about sending one back because I know you're busy. :smilecc:

― Laura Ingalls Wilder
CandyKane
Sleigh Assistant

Postby Christmas Crazy » Sat Jul 09, 2016 11:29 pm

CandyKane wrote:
Christmas Crazy wrote:

I've never seen Christmas in July cards. I'll have to look when I go out again. :elfgrin:
Christmas Crazy
Sleigh Assistant

Postby Christmas Crazy » Sat Jul 09, 2016 11:30 pm

1600 Christmas Posts!!!
Christmas Crazy
Sleigh Assistant

PreviousNext

Return to Holiday Chatter