Christmas 2016

The place for Christmas and non-Christmas chatter.

Re: Christmas 2016

Postby Christmas Crazy » Sat Jul 09, 2016 11:31 pm

CandyKane wrote:
Noel+ wrote:
CandyKane wrote:
Christmas Crazy wrote:
CandyKane wrote:I used my last Christmas stamps so one of my errands yesterday was going to the post office for new ones. I got the seasonally appropriate ice cream ones. :smilecc:

http://www.dairyfoods.com/articles/9153 ... nd-licking :elfgrin:

Do you think they will ever come out with Christmas in July stamps?

Christmas in July stamps would be so awesome. I've seen Christmas in July cards. Anyone ever sent or received any? :peek:

Where do you find Christmas in July cards?

YES I have sent them and used them as placecards at our July Christmas dinner. Most people seem to think I overdue it. No, I have never received one but I keep hoping. :|

Oh Noel. I would love to send you a card for Christmas in July! It might be a tradional Christmas card and stamped with an ice cream stamp though. :P You don't have to worry about sending one back because I know you're busy. :smilecc:
Christmas Crazy
Sleigh Assistant

Postby CandyKane » Sun Jul 10, 2016 10:07 am

1600 posts! Wow!

Have a fabulous Sunday Christmas friends! :santadance:

“Our hearts grow tender with childhood memories and love of kindred, and we are better throughout the year for having, in spirit, become a child again at Christmastime.”

― Laura Ingalls Wilder
CandyKane
Sleigh Assistant

Postby CandyKane » Sun Jul 10, 2016 8:34 pm

We enjoyed some family fun today. We took dd to watch The Secret Life of Pets. It's a super cute movie! Then we went shopping. We found some actual Christmas in July sales. One had personalized Christmas ornaments. I bought the cutest ornaments with family members names on them for $1 a piece. I thought I might tie them to bows and use them to decorate packages. :santagifts: :opengifts:

“Our hearts grow tender with childhood memories and love of kindred, and we are better throughout the year for having, in spirit, become a child again at Christmastime.”

― Laura Ingalls Wilder
CandyKane
Sleigh Assistant

Postby CandyKane » Sun Jul 10, 2016 8:39 pm

Christmas Crazy wrote:
CandyKane wrote:
Christmas Crazy wrote:
CandyKane wrote:I used my last Christmas stamps so one of my errands yesterday was going to the post office for new ones. I got the seasonally appropriate ice cream ones. :smilecc:

http://www.dairyfoods.com/articles/9153 ... nd-licking :elfgrin:

Do you think they will ever come out with Christmas in July stamps?

Christmas in July stamps would be so awesome. I've seen Christmas in July cards. Anyone ever sent or received any? :peek:

I've never seen Christmas in July cards. I'll have to look when I go out again. :elfgrin:

The best Christmas in July card I've seen was a 'snowman' built from sand on a beach. He was wearing a red Santa hat. It was so cute and I wish now that I had bought it. :snowgirl: :hohat:

― Laura Ingalls Wilder
CandyKane
Sleigh Assistant

Postby CandyKane » Sun Jul 10, 2016 8:50 pm

The Christmas in July cards I saw were in a year round Christmas shop. They are pretty rare. We might just have to invent our own. :smilecc:

― Laura Ingalls Wilder
CandyKane
Sleigh Assistant

Postby Christmas Crazy » Sun Jul 10, 2016 10:04 pm

CandyKane wrote:The Christmas in July cards I saw were in a year round Christmas shop. They are pretty rare. We might just have to invent our own. :smilecc:

That sounds like Christmas fun!
Christmas Crazy
Sleigh Assistant

Postby Christmas Crazy » Sun Jul 10, 2016 10:05 pm

Merry Super Sunday Christmas!!!
ImageI hope that everyone had a blessed day!Image
Christmas Crazy
Sleigh Assistant

Postby CandyKane » Sun Jul 10, 2016 10:09 pm

I just searched Pinterest for Christmas in July cards. Most were just regular cards but I saw one with a pink Flamingo wearing a Santa hat. :lol: :D

― Laura Ingalls Wilder
CandyKane
Sleigh Assistant

Postby Christmas Crazy » Sun Jul 10, 2016 10:10 pm

Michelle and I watched a Hallmark Christmas movie this evening.
Twelve Gifts of Christmas
Great movie!
Christmas Crazy
Sleigh Assistant

Postby CandyKane » Sun Jul 10, 2016 10:12 pm

Also I searched for Christmas summer and found a great idea for those having parties. Use a Christmas tree shaped cookie cutter to cut a piece of watermelon. The green rind is the tree trunk and the pink melon is the tree. Why didn't I think of this? :smilecc: :snowjump:

― Laura Ingalls Wilder
CandyKane
Sleigh Assistant

Postby Christmas Crazy » Sun Jul 10, 2016 10:13 pm

This Saturday is the premiere of a new Christmas movie, "A Perfect Christmas"

Christmas Crazy
Sleigh Assistant

Postby Christmas Crazy » Sun Jul 10, 2016 10:14 pm

CandyKane wrote:Also I searched for Christmas summer and found a great idea for those having parties. Use a Christmas tree shaped cookie cutter to cut a piece of watermelon. The green rind is the tree trunk and the pink melon is the tree. Why didn't I think of this? :smilecc: :snowjump:

Sounds like a great Christmas in July idea. Yummy too.
Christmas Crazy
Sleigh Assistant

Postby CandyKane » Sun Jul 10, 2016 10:15 pm

Christmas Crazy wrote:Michelle and I watched a Hallmark Christmas movie this evening.
Twelve Gifts of Christmas
Great movie!

Glad you and Michelle enjoyed your movie. I still haven't watched the Christmas movie I recorded yesterday. :|

― Laura Ingalls Wilder
CandyKane
Sleigh Assistant

Postby CandyKane » Sun Jul 10, 2016 10:16 pm

Christmas Crazy wrote:This Saturday is the premiere of a new Christmas movie, "A Perfect Christmas"

Thanks for sharing! I love having new Christmas movies to look forward too. :popcorn: :scene:

― Laura Ingalls Wilder
CandyKane
Sleigh Assistant

Postby Christmas Crazy » Sun Jul 10, 2016 10:28 pm

CandyKane wrote:
Christmas Crazy wrote:This Saturday is the premiere of a new Christmas movie, "A Perfect Christmas"

Thanks for sharing! I love having new Christmas movies to look forward too. :popcorn: :scene:

It makes me wonder. They've never come out with new Christmas movies in July before. Will this November and December have more new movies than last year? They had like 12 or 14 new ones last year. :think:
Christmas Crazy
Sleigh Assistant

Postby CandyKane » Mon Jul 11, 2016 8:52 am

I know of 2....Almost Christmas and Bad Santa 2. :santachim:

― Laura Ingalls Wilder
CandyKane
Sleigh Assistant

Postby CandyKane » Mon Jul 11, 2016 9:08 am

Saw where you were logged in this morning Jolly. I was hoping to see a Christmas post from you. :D

― Laura Ingalls Wilder
CandyKane
Sleigh Assistant

Postby Christmas Crazy » Mon Jul 11, 2016 9:36 am

Merry Mistletoe Monday Christmas!!!
I hope everybody has a great week.
:ornwave:
Christmas Crazy
Sleigh Assistant

Postby Christmas Crazy » Mon Jul 11, 2016 9:43 am

Good morning Christmas fans!
Hallmark Christmas movies have really got me in the mood now. Looking forward to the BER months. Hot and sticky continues to be the buzz words around here. I feel bad for those who have to work outside.
Have a great day!
Christmas Crazy
Sleigh Assistant

Postby CandyKane » Mon Jul 11, 2016 9:46 am

Tomorrow is Amazon Prime Day. Wonder if they'll have anything that I need for Christmas. :shop: :shop:

― Laura Ingalls Wilder
CandyKane
Sleigh Assistant

PreviousNext

Return to Holiday Chatter