Christmas 2016

The place for Christmas and non-Christmas chatter.

Re: Christmas 2016

Postby Noel+ » Sun Aug 14, 2016 4:06 pm

Making a list of foods for our Thanksgiving/Christmas dinners. It is hard to be in the mood in this heat. Time for ice cream!

I will honor Christmas in my heart, and try to keep it all the year! Charles Dickens
Noel+
Santa's Top Advisors

Postby CandyKane » Mon Aug 15, 2016 6:34 am

Happy Monday Christmas friends. :smilecc:

“Our hearts grow tender with childhood memories and love of kindred, and we are better throughout the year for having, in spirit, become a child again at Christmastime.”

― Laura Ingalls Wilder
CandyKane
Sleigh Assistant

Postby CandyKane » Mon Aug 15, 2016 6:35 am

We are one day closer to Christmas. :rockettes:

“Our hearts grow tender with childhood memories and love of kindred, and we are better throughout the year for having, in spirit, become a child again at Christmastime.”

― Laura Ingalls Wilder
CandyKane
Sleigh Assistant

Postby CandyKane » Mon Aug 15, 2016 6:36 am

There are 131 days left until Christmas. :carolbells:

― Laura Ingalls Wilder
CandyKane
Sleigh Assistant

Postby Noel+ » Mon Aug 15, 2016 6:55 am

Merry Mistletoe Monday Christmas! :holly1:

I will honor Christmas in my heart, and try to keep it all the year! Charles Dickens
Noel+
Santa's Top Advisors

Postby Noel+ » Mon Aug 15, 2016 6:57 am

Christmas Crazy we are saying special prayers for you today and tomorrow for your shoulder surgery. Remembers angel guard you and God has you in the palm of His hand! :candle2:

Noel+
Santa's Top Advisors

Postby Noel+ » Mon Aug 15, 2016 6:58 am

Good Morning my Christmas friends!

Noel+
Santa's Top Advisors

Postby Noel+ » Mon Aug 15, 2016 7:00 am

A friend of mine had a classic Christmas cartoon collection on dvd that was damaged in the Louisiana floods. They are forever lost and that is almost as sad as the destruction of some of their 'things'. He said he'd prefer to replace furniture and appliances than lose this special collection he shared with family & friends. :cry: So glad we always have Christmas memories in our heart where they cannot be lost, damaged or stolen. :think:

Noel+
Santa's Top Advisors

Postby Noel+ » Mon Aug 15, 2016 7:05 am

I placed a new Autumn wallpaper on my laptop and phone. Hey, it is going to be 110F here today with full sun and I need all the inspiration possible. Because once it feels/looks like Autumn then that Christmasy feeling really revs up my soul! :peekleaves2:

Noel+
Santa's Top Advisors

Postby Noel+ » Mon Aug 15, 2016 7:08 am

This morning I am hoping some of our missing group will begin posting again when the weather reaches that cool crisp Autumn stage. I am missing kiwidogy; mistletoe misfit; puternut; winterself and more. We miss you Christmas friends! :smilecc:

Noel+
Santa's Top Advisors

Postby Christmas Crazy » Mon Aug 15, 2016 8:57 am

Noel+ wrote:Christmas Crazy we are saying special prayers for you today and tomorrow for your shoulder surgery. Remembers angel guard you and God has you in the palm of His hand! :candle2:

You're so sweet my Christmas friend. Thank you all for the prayers. I'm really looking forward to getting thru this and coming out the other side 100%. But most of all I'm trusting in God and His will for all things.
Christmas Crazy
Sleigh Assistant

Postby Christmas Crazy » Mon Aug 15, 2016 8:57 am

Merry Mistletoe Monday Christmas!!!
I hope everybody has a great week.
:ornwave:
Christmas Crazy
Sleigh Assistant

Postby CandyKane » Mon Aug 15, 2016 9:28 am

Christmas Crazy wrote:
Noel+ wrote:Christmas Crazy we are saying special prayers for you today and tomorrow for your shoulder surgery. Remembers angel guard you and God has you in the palm of His hand! :candle2:

You're so sweet my Christmas friend. Thank you all for the prayers. I'm really looking forward to getting thru this and coming out the other side 100%. But most of all I'm trusting in God and His will for all things.

Prayers Christmas friend. Your positive attitude and trust in God will carry you through your recovery. You'll be good as new soon. :angel:

― Laura Ingalls Wilder
CandyKane
Sleigh Assistant

Postby CandyKane » Mon Aug 15, 2016 9:33 am

Noel+ wrote:A friend of mine had a classic Christmas cartoon collection on dvd that was damaged in the Louisiana floods. They are forever lost and that is almost as sad as the destruction of some of their 'things'. He said he'd prefer to replace furniture and appliances than lose this special collection he shared with family & friends. :cry: So glad we always have Christmas memories in our heart where they cannot be lost, damaged or stolen. :think:

That's so sad. I've been watching the news coverage of the flooding. Like the woman rescued from the car and all she wanted was her dog saved. Thankfully they pulled it out too. Luckily we are in an age where you can find a copy of almost every cartoon or movie. It'll never be the same but hopefully your friend can rebuild his Christmas cartoon collection. :holly1:

― Laura Ingalls Wilder
CandyKane
Sleigh Assistant

Postby CandyKane » Mon Aug 15, 2016 9:35 am

And sometimes Christmas memories are all we have. And they are enough. :angelmerry:

― Laura Ingalls Wilder
CandyKane
Sleigh Assistant

Postby Christmas Crazy » Mon Aug 15, 2016 9:48 am

CandyKane wrote:
Christmas Crazy wrote:

Prayers Christmas friend. Your positive attitude and trust in God will carry you through your recovery. You'll be good as new soon. :angel:

Thank you my dear Christmas friend. I'm looking forward to good health.
Christmas Crazy
Sleigh Assistant

Postby Christmas Crazy » Mon Aug 15, 2016 10:52 am

With all my time off after my surgery, I am going to be watching a lot of Christmas movies!
:smilecc:
Christmas Crazy
Sleigh Assistant

Postby Christmas Crazy » Mon Aug 15, 2016 10:55 am

And I'll have extra time to work on my Christmas list and get a head start on my Christmas cards.
:elfgrin:
Christmas Crazy
Sleigh Assistant

Christmas Crazy
Sleigh Assistant

2500 Christmas Posts!!!
Christmas Crazy
Sleigh Assistant