Christmas 2016

The place for Christmas and non-Christmas chatter.

Re: Christmas 2016

Postby Noel+ » Wed Aug 24, 2016 4:41 pm

CandyKane wrote:I'm in. And after we watch the show we can all drive to Michigan and go to Bronners to buy new Christmas decorations. :elfgrin:

And have a truly White Christmas in snowy Michigan.

:snowwow:

I will honor Christmas in my heart, and try to keep it all the year! Charles Dickens
Noel+
Santa's Top Advisors

Postby Christmas Crazy » Wed Aug 24, 2016 7:29 pm

Noel+ wrote:
CandyKane wrote:I'm in. And after we watch the show we can all drive to Michigan and go to Bronners to buy new Christmas decorations. :elfgrin:

And have a truly White Christmas in snowy Michigan.

:snowwow:

Now that sounds like great Christmas!
Christmas Crazy
Sleigh Assistant

Postby Christmas Crazy » Wed Aug 24, 2016 7:31 pm

Michelle and I are watching the Hallmark movie "The Perfect Christmas".
Christmas Crazy
Sleigh Assistant

Postby Noel+ » Wed Aug 24, 2016 8:59 pm

Christmas Crazy wrote:Michelle and I are watching the Hallmark movie "The Perfect Christmas".

Too Christmas cute.
:D

I will honor Christmas in my heart, and try to keep it all the year! Charles Dickens
Noel+
Santa's Top Advisors

Postby Jolly O'Leary » Thu Aug 25, 2016 1:17 am

Merry Christmas in Augusr! Working at home until my diabetic check, then having dinner tonight with Perky. Might be able to squeeze in a Christmas movie or at least a tv episode.
Jennifer Lundgren
originally from San Antonio, Texas (USA)

LIfe is one Christmas adventure after another.
Jolly O'Leary
Rudolph's Assistant

Postby ksrjreed » Thu Aug 25, 2016 8:38 am

Merry Thursday to everyone, trying to get some stuff done around the house before the fun really begins (sarcasm). We have to work a volleyball concession stand tonight but before that we have to go to Sam's Club and restock the stand (life of Band Boosters), but I do enjoy my trips to Sam's because I am always on the lookout for their first signs of Christmas or fall this year with how hot it has been. :smilecc:

Some men are Baptists, others Catholics; my father was an Oldsmobile man.
ksrjreed
Bow Maker

Location: Helping the Old Man Change a Tire,,,,,,,OH FUDGE!!!

Postby Jolly O'Leary » Thu Aug 25, 2016 9:02 am

ksrjreed wrote:Merry Thursday to everyone, trying to get some stuff done around the house before the fun really begins (sarcasm). We have to work a volleyball concession stand tonight but before that we have to go to Sam's Club and restock the stand (life of Band Boosters), but I do enjoy my trips to Sam's because I am always on the lookout for their first signs of Christmas or fall this year with how hot it has been. :smilecc:

As one of those kids who was "hatched from a rock", my band directors Words for those of us whose parents he never saw and never met (aka uninvolved), I really appreciated the band parents. Even more now that I have had friends on the other side of the fence and see how much work is involved. They really show some Christmas spirit in gving to others.
Jennifer Lundgren

Jolly O'Leary
Rudolph's Assistant

Postby Jolly O'Leary » Thu Aug 25, 2016 9:04 am

Christmas in August feels an awful lot like Christmas in July. The summer heat has returned even after the weather people declared summer to be "over". I was going to go out for some "wild" (elk, deer, and moose meat mix) meatballs on a plank, but now thinking the Salmon salad sounds much better.......
Jennifer Lundgren

Jolly O'Leary
Rudolph's Assistant

Postby Christmas Crazy » Thu Aug 25, 2016 9:10 am

Jolly O'Leary wrote:Merry Christmas in Augusr! Working at home until my diabetic check, then having dinner tonight with Perky. Might be able to squeeze in a Christmas movie or at least a tv episode.

Sounds like Christmas fun!!!
Christmas Crazy
Sleigh Assistant

Postby Christmas Crazy » Thu Aug 25, 2016 9:14 am

ksrjreed wrote:Merry Thursday to everyone, trying to get some stuff done around the house before the fun really begins (sarcasm). We have to work a volleyball concession stand tonight but before that we have to go to Sam's Club and restock the stand (life of Band Boosters), but I do enjoy my trips to Sam's because I am always on the lookout for their first signs of Christmas or fall this year with how hot it has been. :smilecc:

I was at Sam's about a month ago, and they had several Christmas items out. Including 6-7 foot toy soldiers. They were very cool and expensive.
Christmas Crazy
Sleigh Assistant

Postby CandyKane » Thu Aug 25, 2016 9:16 am

Happy Thursday Christmas friends! The weekend is almost here. :hohat:

“Our hearts grow tender with childhood memories and love of kindred, and we are better throughout the year for having, in spirit, become a child again at Christmastime.”

― Laura Ingalls Wilder
CandyKane
Sleigh Assistant

Postby Christmas Crazy » Thu Aug 25, 2016 9:17 am

Merry Thankful Thursday Christmas!!!
Be blessed my friends.
Christmas Crazy
Sleigh Assistant

Postby Christmas Crazy » Thu Aug 25, 2016 9:19 am

Christmas Crazy
Sleigh Assistant

Postby CandyKane » Thu Aug 25, 2016 9:19 am

This summer heat has been especially unbearable this year. We've gotten a break from it finally. I'm anxiously awaiting the first real signs of Christmas in the stores too. :ornasmile:

“Our hearts grow tender with childhood memories and love of kindred, and we are better throughout the year for having, in spirit, become a child again at Christmastime.”

― Laura Ingalls Wilder
CandyKane
Sleigh Assistant

Postby CandyKane » Thu Aug 25, 2016 9:21 am

Christmas Crazy wrote:Image

Yup 4 months until Christmas. It's a downhill slide from here. :sled:

― Laura Ingalls Wilder
CandyKane
Sleigh Assistant

Postby Christmas Crazy » Thu Aug 25, 2016 9:24 am

CandyKane wrote:

This summer heat has been especially unbearable this year. We've gotten a break from it finally. I'm anxiously awaiting the first real signs of Christmas in the stores too. :ornasmile:

Do you think we will see more Christmas around town once the calendar hits September 1st next week?
Christmas Crazy
Sleigh Assistant

Postby CandyKane » Thu Aug 25, 2016 9:24 am

:jump: My Christmas snow happy dance I hope to be doing on Christmas Eve.

― Laura Ingalls Wilder
CandyKane
Sleigh Assistant

Postby CandyKane » Thu Aug 25, 2016 9:26 am

Only 3 Christmas posts away from 2700. Yay! :rockettes:

― Laura Ingalls Wilder
CandyKane
Sleigh Assistant

Postby Christmas Crazy » Thu Aug 25, 2016 9:30 am

I'm sitting in the living room watching the 2014 Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade. The Rockettes were just on. And I swear the smell of a turkey cooking keeps coming from kitchen. *Wishing thinking*
Now I'm just waiting for Santa to show up and start the Christmas season. :santa:
Christmas Crazy
Sleigh Assistant

Postby Christmas Crazy » Thu Aug 25, 2016 9:33 am

2700 Christmas Posts!!!
:smilecc: :snowwow: :shop: :smilecc: :snowwow: :shop: :smilecc: :snowwow: :shop:
Christmas Crazy
Sleigh Assistant

PreviousNext

Return to Holiday Chatter