Christmas 2016

The place for Christmas and non-Christmas chatter.

Re: Christmas 2016

Postby CandyKane » Mon Sep 05, 2016 2:46 pm

Noel+ wrote:3100 Christmas Posts! :snowgirl: :carollers: :carolbells: :rockettes: :magi:

We are too Christmas awesome! :smilecc:

“Our hearts grow tender with childhood memories and love of kindred, and we are better throughout the year for having, in spirit, become a child again at Christmastime.”

― Laura Ingalls Wilder
CandyKane
Sleigh Assistant

Postby CandyKane » Mon Sep 05, 2016 2:49 pm

Noel+ wrote:After a beautiful weekend in the Fall covered mountains I am feeling very happy and refreshed. When Autumn temperatures and foliage cover the mountains I know Christmas is not very far away!!

Glad you've enjoyed your trip. You'll really be in the Christmas Spirit now. :scene:

“Our hearts grow tender with childhood memories and love of kindred, and we are better throughout the year for having, in spirit, become a child again at Christmastime.”

― Laura Ingalls Wilder
CandyKane
Sleigh Assistant

Postby CandyKane » Mon Sep 05, 2016 2:51 pm

Noel+ wrote:Just received news that my brother finished his Spanish spiritual journey and is now riding the bus to Madrid. He finished his projectged timeline ahead of schedule and will enjoy 3 days in Madrid to rest, sightsee again, and eat better food. He said he feels closer to God, met some wonderful people, and looks forward to finishing the second half of the hike next year. He averaged 18.5-20 miles per day going up hill and down in the Pyrenes!! He needs to do that before Christmas! :wink:

Your brother is an inspiration. He should have some great stories to tell you when he visits at Christmas. :rabstar:

― Laura Ingalls Wilder
CandyKane
Sleigh Assistant

Postby Noel+ » Mon Sep 05, 2016 2:54 pm

Glad you've enjoyed your trip. You'll really be in the Christmas Spirit now. :scene:
CandyKane

:smilecc: Thanks CK! Christmas is singing in my heart! :singing:

I will honor Christmas in my heart, and try to keep it all the year! Charles Dickens
Noel+
Santa's Top Advisors

Postby CandyKane » Mon Sep 05, 2016 4:23 pm

Noel I just realized you have over 10,000 posts. Christmas congrats! :smilecc:

― Laura Ingalls Wilder
CandyKane
Sleigh Assistant

Postby CandyKane » Tue Sep 06, 2016 7:07 am

Happy Tuesday that feels like Monday Christmas friends. :smilecc:

― Laura Ingalls Wilder
CandyKane
Sleigh Assistant

Postby CandyKane » Tue Sep 06, 2016 7:09 am

We're another day closer to Christmas! :snowdeer:

― Laura Ingalls Wilder
CandyKane
Sleigh Assistant

Postby CandyKane » Tue Sep 06, 2016 7:10 am

Only 110 days left until Christmas! :penny:

― Laura Ingalls Wilder
CandyKane
Sleigh Assistant

Postby Jolly O'Leary » Tue Sep 06, 2016 7:13 am

Home sick from work watching Christmas Under Wraps. I would so love to live in Garland.
Jennifer Lundgren
originally from San Antonio, Texas (USA)

LIfe is one Christmas adventure after another.
Jolly O'Leary
Rudolph's Assistant

Postby CandyKane » Tue Sep 06, 2016 7:17 am

Jolly O'Leary wrote:Home sick from work watching Christmas Under Wraps. I would so love to live in Garland.

Sorry you are sick. Christmas always makes me feel better. Hope it works for you too. :scene:

― Laura Ingalls Wilder
CandyKane
Sleigh Assistant

Postby CandyKane » Tue Sep 06, 2016 7:20 am

Christmas under wraps is good. Candace Cameron Bure is a Christmas movie favorite. :holly1:

― Laura Ingalls Wilder
CandyKane
Sleigh Assistant

Postby CandyKane » Tue Sep 06, 2016 7:21 am

It'll be a little sad watching Christmas movies this year knowing Doris Roberts is gone. Glad she left us such a legacy of great movies. :holly1:

― Laura Ingalls Wilder
CandyKane
Sleigh Assistant

Postby ksrjreed » Tue Sep 06, 2016 8:17 am

Hello CAYer's

Been a busy few days here and it doesn't stop. Getting things cleaned and straightened from the 3 day weekend for the kids, but I have Christmas music and the energy so it should be no problems. Drs. appointment later to see if therapy has helped my bad knee but enough about me, hope everyone has a great day and yes, we are one day closer to Christmas! :smilecc:

Some men are Baptists, others Catholics; my father was an Oldsmobile man.
ksrjreed
Bow Maker

Location: Helping the Old Man Change a Tire,,,,,,,OH FUDGE!!!

Postby CandyKane » Tue Sep 06, 2016 9:19 am

ksrjreed wrote:Hello CAYer's

Been a busy few days here and it doesn't stop. Getting things cleaned and straightened from the 3 day weekend for the kids, but I have Christmas music and the energy so it should be no problems. Drs. appointment later to see if therapy has helped my bad knee but enough about me, hope everyone has a great day and yes, we are one day closer to Christmas! :smilecc:

Good morning! Hope your doctors visit brings you good news about your knee. Enjoy your Christmas music. :sing: :hohat:

― Laura Ingalls Wilder
CandyKane
Sleigh Assistant

Postby CandyKane » Tue Sep 06, 2016 9:22 am

The dollar store has some really pretty glass Christmas candle holders.They kinda look like mason jars, which is one of my favorite things to decorate with. :smilecc:

― Laura Ingalls Wilder
CandyKane
Sleigh Assistant

Postby ksrjreed » Tue Sep 06, 2016 9:23 am

CandyKane wrote:
ksrjreed wrote:Hello CAYer's

Good morning! Hope your doctors visit brings you good news about your knee. Enjoy your Christmas music. :sing: :hohat:

Dr. just cancelled, the story of my life, oh well I still have my Christmas music and good Christmas cheer. :smilecc:

ksrjreed
Bow Maker

Postby ksrjreed » Tue Sep 06, 2016 9:24 am

CandyKane wrote:The dollar store has some really pretty glass Christmas candle holders.They kinda look like mason jars, which is one of my favorite things to decorate with. :smilecc:

Those sound cool, will have to check out my dollar store and see if they have them.

ksrjreed
Bow Maker

Postby ksrjreed » Tue Sep 06, 2016 10:52 am

Having one of those days that today more than any other time I am really wanting to decorate for Christmas. I just can't wait for the greatest time of the year to get here. Who's with me! :smilecc:

ksrjreed
Bow Maker

Postby Noel+ » Tue Sep 06, 2016 11:01 am

Jolly O'Leary wrote:Home sick from work watching Christmas Under Wraps. I would so love to live in Garland.

Sorry you are not feeling well Jolly. Hopefully you will feel better tomorrow. Think Christmas thoughts! :wink:

I will honor Christmas in my heart, and try to keep it all the year! Charles Dickens
Noel+
Santa's Top Advisors

Postby Noel+ » Tue Sep 06, 2016 11:03 am

Merry Happy Tuesday Christmas!

Noel+
Santa's Top Advisors

PreviousNext

Return to Holiday Chatter