Christmas 2016

The place for Christmas and non-Christmas chatter.

Re: Christmas 2016

Postby CandyKane » Wed Sep 07, 2016 10:10 am

:jump: My Wednesday Christmas happy dance

“Our hearts grow tender with childhood memories and love of kindred, and we are better throughout the year for having, in spirit, become a child again at Christmastime.”

― Laura Ingalls Wilder
CandyKane
Sleigh Assistant

Postby CandyKane » Wed Sep 07, 2016 10:13 am

:snowhappy2: :snowhappy: I always loved these little plastic Christmas snow globes.

“Our hearts grow tender with childhood memories and love of kindred, and we are better throughout the year for having, in spirit, become a child again at Christmastime.”

― Laura Ingalls Wilder
CandyKane
Sleigh Assistant

Postby CandyKane » Wed Sep 07, 2016 10:15 am

:sled: We have a new sled on our Christmas list.

― Laura Ingalls Wilder
CandyKane
Sleigh Assistant

Postby CandyKane » Wed Sep 07, 2016 10:15 am

Just hope we get lots of Christmas snow to go along with it. :snowhouse:

― Laura Ingalls Wilder
CandyKane
Sleigh Assistant

Postby CandyKane » Wed Sep 07, 2016 10:16 am

I'm dreaming of a White Christmas :sleephat:

― Laura Ingalls Wilder
CandyKane
Sleigh Assistant

Postby CandyKane » Wed Sep 07, 2016 10:17 am

We've had lots of snow for Christmas but I don't think we've had a White Thanksgiving. :snowwow:

― Laura Ingalls Wilder
CandyKane
Sleigh Assistant

Postby CandyKane » Wed Sep 07, 2016 10:18 am

I've seen snow flurries on Halloween. I just want it to see snow on Christmas Eve. :snowwow: :flake:

― Laura Ingalls Wilder
CandyKane
Sleigh Assistant

Postby CandyKane » Wed Sep 07, 2016 10:19 am

Have a great day Christmas friends! :merrysanta:

― Laura Ingalls Wilder
CandyKane
Sleigh Assistant

Postby Christmas Crazy » Wed Sep 07, 2016 2:19 pm

It's been over 24 hours and no one has noticed the Christmas decoration mixed in with the Fall decorations. It will be interesting to how long it takes Michelle to notice. :D
Here is your sneak peek.

Christmas Crazy
Sleigh Assistant

Postby Christmas Crazy » Wed Sep 07, 2016 2:36 pm

I was on Hallmark Channels web site and for 2016 they have 18 Christmas movies, 1 New Years Day movie, and now they will air the National Christmas Tree Lighting (See below).

National Christmas Tree Lighting
Hallmark Channel has entered into a multi-year partnership with the National Parks Foundation to enrich, support, and grow awareness of the country's extensive system of national parks. As part of the initiative Hallmark Channel will become the exclusive television home of the "National Christmas Tree Lighting," one of the nation's oldest and most revered holiday traditions.
The special will premiere Friday, December 2 at 8/7c.
Christmas Crazy
Sleigh Assistant

Postby Christmas Crazy » Wed Sep 07, 2016 3:34 pm

51 days till Hallmark's Countdown to Christmas (October 28, 2016)
Christmas Crazy
Sleigh Assistant

Postby CandyKane » Wed Sep 07, 2016 3:49 pm

Christmas Crazy wrote:It's been over 24 hours and no one has noticed the Christmas decoration mixed in with the Fall decorations. It will be interesting to how long it takes Michelle to notice. :D
Here is your sneak peek.

Your Fall display looks lovely. And that little bit of Christmas adds the perfect touch. :smilecc:

― Laura Ingalls Wilder
CandyKane
Sleigh Assistant

Postby CandyKane » Wed Sep 07, 2016 3:50 pm

It's always fun to sneak in little bits of Christmas. :elfgrin:

― Laura Ingalls Wilder
CandyKane
Sleigh Assistant

Postby CandyKane » Wed Sep 07, 2016 3:51 pm

Christmas Crazy wrote:I was on Hallmark Channels web site and for 2016 they have 18 Christmas movies, 1 New Years Day movie, and now they will air the National Christmas Tree Lighting (See below).

Hallmark Channel has entered into a multi-year partnership with the National Parks Foundation to enrich, support, and grow awareness of the country's extensive system of national parks. As part of the initiative Hallmark Channel will become the exclusive television home of the "National Christmas Tree Lighting," one of the nation's oldest and most revered holiday traditions.

Christmas just wouldn't be the same without Hallmark. :scene:

― Laura Ingalls Wilder
CandyKane
Sleigh Assistant

Postby CandyKane » Wed Sep 07, 2016 3:53 pm

Christmas Crazy wrote:I was on Hallmark Channels web site and for 2016 they have 18 Christmas movies, 1 New Years Day movie, and now they will air the National Christmas Tree Lighting (See below).

I really look forward to the National Christmas Tree. There's always an interesting story about the tree. :treehat:

― Laura Ingalls Wilder
CandyKane
Sleigh Assistant

Postby CandyKane » Wed Sep 07, 2016 4:01 pm

:elfgrin: My goofy elf grin since there's only 109 days left until Christmas

― Laura Ingalls Wilder
CandyKane
Sleigh Assistant

Postby Noel+ » Wed Sep 07, 2016 10:38 pm

Christmas friends unexpected family arrived and I am also decorating inside the house for Fall. My brother is home tomorrow evening. I do not expect to be on site for a couple days. It is fun....but a bit crazy. Thank goodness I finished the Fall cleaning and laundry yesterday. See you soon. :peekleaves2:

I will honor Christmas in my heart, and try to keep it all the year! Charles Dickens
Noel+
Santa's Top Advisors

Postby Christmas Crazy » Thu Sep 08, 2016 7:30 am

Noel+ wrote:Christmas friends unexpected family arrived and I am also decorating inside the house for Fall. My brother is home tomorrow evening. I do not expect to be on site for a couple days. It is fun....but a bit crazy. Thank goodness I finished the Fall cleaning and laundry yesterday. See you soon. :peekleaves2:

Have fun with your family Noel. We'll see you on the flip side.
Merry Thankful for family Thursday Christmas!
Christmas Crazy
Sleigh Assistant

Postby Christmas Crazy » Thu Sep 08, 2016 7:43 am

CandyKane wrote:
Christmas Crazy wrote:It's been over 24 hours and no one has noticed the Christmas decoration mixed in with the Fall decorations. It will be interesting to how long it takes Michelle to notice. :D
Here is your sneak peek.

Your Fall display looks lovely. And that little bit of Christmas adds the perfect touch. :smilecc:

Yesterday I let my daughter KK in on what I had did and she couldn't find it. I finally did the hot/cold game with her till she spied them. But then when I got home from church last night, she had told Michelle what I had done and it only took her a minute find them. So then Michelle hid them in a different place before I got home. She thought she was being so sneaky. As I started looking for them, KK hinted where they were and it didn't take long to find them. You just can't trust that girl (KK). :P Now Michelle wants them put back up in the attic. :cry:

Oh well. I'll try again when we decorate for Halloween. And I'm NOT telling anyone. :D
Christmas Crazy
Sleigh Assistant

Postby Christmas Crazy » Thu Sep 08, 2016 7:44 am

Merry Thankful Thursday Christmas!!!
Be blessed my friends.
Christmas Crazy
Sleigh Assistant

PreviousNext

Return to Holiday Chatter