Christmas 2016

The place for Christmas and non-Christmas chatter.

Re: Christmas 2016

Postby Noel+ » Fri Oct 28, 2016 2:09 pm

Christmas Crazy wrote:The Christmas lights were still on when I went passed this house again this morning. Some of the green lights are still not working in the arch.

Thanks for posting the photo for us to see. It will be beeautiful when it is repaired for Christmas.

I will honor Christmas in my heart, and try to keep it all the year! Charles Dickens
Noel+
Santa's Top Advisors

Postby CandyKane » Sat Oct 29, 2016 7:26 am

Happy Saturday Christmas friends! :smilecc:

“Our hearts grow tender with childhood memories and love of kindred, and we are better throughout the year for having, in spirit, become a child again at Christmastime.”

― Laura Ingalls Wilder
CandyKane
Sleigh Assistant

Postby CandyKane » Sat Oct 29, 2016 7:27 am

Hallmarks new movie A Wish ForChristmas premiers tonight. I'm setting my dvr now. :elfgrin:

“Our hearts grow tender with childhood memories and love of kindred, and we are better throughout the year for having, in spirit, become a child again at Christmastime.”

― Laura Ingalls Wilder
CandyKane
Sleigh Assistant

Postby CandyKane » Sat Oct 29, 2016 7:29 am

We watched It's the Great Pumpkin Charlie Brown again last night. Now I'm ready for a Charlie Brown Christmas. :snowjump:

― Laura Ingalls Wilder
CandyKane
Sleigh Assistant

Postby Noel+ » Sat Oct 29, 2016 8:21 am

Merry Santa Saturday Christmas :smilecc:

I will honor Christmas in my heart, and try to keep it all the year! Charles Dickens
Noel+
Santa's Top Advisors

Postby Noel+ » Sat Oct 29, 2016 8:22 am

CandyKane wrote:We watched It's the Great Pumpkin Charlie Brown again last night. Now I'm ready for a Charlie Brown Christmas. :snowjump:

So did we CandyKane! And then we watched The Christmas Shepherd on Hallmark. Great way to get that Christmas heart pumping. :scene:

Noel+
Santa's Top Advisors

Postby Noel+ » Sat Oct 29, 2016 10:04 pm

Just finished A Wish for Christmas an other Hallmark movies earlier. Great fun. :D :

Noel+
Santa's Top Advisors

Postby Noel+ » Sun Oct 30, 2016 6:04 am

Merry Snowy Sunday Christmas!! :snowhouse: :snowjump:

Noel+
Santa's Top Advisors

Postby Noel+ » Sun Oct 30, 2016 6:05 am

56 Days until Christmas!! :smilecc:

Noel+
Santa's Top Advisors

Postby Noel+ » Sun Oct 30, 2016 6:07 am

8 Weeks until Christmas!! :scene:

Noel+
Santa's Top Advisors

Postby Noel+ » Sun Oct 30, 2016 3:54 pm

Noel+
Santa's Top Advisors

Postby ksrjreed » Sun Oct 30, 2016 5:34 pm

Well, marching band season is finally over which means my band booster time is cut down. It was a great season but I am tired and ready for some Christmas fun.

Some men are Baptists, others Catholics; my father was an Oldsmobile man.
ksrjreed
Bow Maker

Location: Helping the Old Man Change a Tire,,,,,,,OH FUDGE!!!

Postby ksrjreed » Sun Oct 30, 2016 5:36 pm

I have big news,,,,I was upgraded from youth leader to youth pastor at my church. I am so happy knowing that my church has faith in me in leading our youth. Today was my first youth Sunday service and it went really good, the youth in attendance helped singing and playing music, now to get them ready for some Christmas music and a youth Christmas service. :smilecc:

Some men are Baptists, others Catholics; my father was an Oldsmobile man.
ksrjreed
Bow Maker

Location: Helping the Old Man Change a Tire,,,,,,,OH FUDGE!!!

Postby Noel+ » Sun Oct 30, 2016 10:19 pm

ksrjreed wrote:I have big news,,,,I was upgraded from youth leader to youth pastor at my church. I am so happy knowing that my church has faith in me in leading our youth. Today was my first youth Sunday service and it went really good, the youth in attendance helped singing and playing music, now to get them ready for some Christmas music and a youth Christmas service. :smilecc:

What a blessing for you & the church ksrjreed! The children will be double-blessed with you leading them in Christmas celebrations. Enjoy. :D

Noel+
Santa's Top Advisors

Postby Noel+ » Mon Oct 31, 2016 1:53 am

Merry Monday Christmas. :scene:

Noel+
Santa's Top Advisors

Postby Noel+ » Mon Oct 31, 2016 1:55 am

Happy Halloween!
Our countdown to Christmas bypasses another holiday!

Noel+
Santa's Top Advisors

Postby Noel+ » Mon Oct 31, 2016 1:57 am

Just got a call to work a double shift and leaving now for work So I wanted to make sure I posted my Halloween wishes before tomorrow night. I imagine you'll have a fun day/night. Just one more holiday before Christmas!! :shop:

Noel+
Santa's Top Advisors

Postby CandyKane » Mon Oct 31, 2016 7:14 am

Wishing all my Christmas friends a safe and Happy Halloween. :pumpkin: :pumpkin: :pumpkin: :pumpkin: :pumpkin:

― Laura Ingalls Wilder
CandyKane
Sleigh Assistant

Postby Christmas Crazy » Mon Oct 31, 2016 7:26 am

ksrjreed wrote:I have big news,,,,I was upgraded from youth leader to youth pastor at my church. I am so happy knowing that my church has faith in me in leading our youth. Today was my first youth Sunday service and it went really good, the youth in attendance helped singing and playing music, now to get them ready for some Christmas music and a youth Christmas service. :smilecc:

Congratulations my Christmas friend. I pray the Lord will bless your ministry and that the youth will grow spiritually under your leadership. What an exciting time for you and your family. :D
Christmas Crazy
Sleigh Assistant

Postby Christmas Crazy » Mon Oct 31, 2016 7:28 am

Noel+ wrote:Just got a call to work a double shift and leaving now for work So I wanted to make sure I posted my Halloween wishes before tomorrow night. I imagine you'll have a fun day/night. Just one more holiday before Christmas!! :shop:

A double shift?! Oh you poor thing. I hope your day and night goes well my Christmas friend. Your patients are blessed to have you.
Christmas Crazy
Sleigh Assistant

PreviousNext

Return to Holiday Chatter