Christmas 2016

The place for Christmas and non-Christmas chatter.

Re: Christmas 2016

Postby Christmas Crazy » Tue Dec 13, 2016 9:54 am

Noel+ wrote:Cristmas Crazy: when you check in with us I hope you are feeling better, stronger and recovering in full Christmas spirit. :smilecc:

I am doing really well right now. No back pain for the last several days and pain meds ended yesterday. My left leg is still hurting from a strained nerve from a week ago. On Thursday I go to have my staples removed. God continues to bless me. :D

Thanks for all the prayers and well wishes.
I hope you all have a blessed Tinsel Tuesday Christmas.

Christmas Crazy
Sleigh Assistant

Postby Jolly O'Leary » Tue Dec 13, 2016 10:09 am

Christmas Crazy wrote:
Noel+ wrote:Cristmas Crazy: when you check in with us I hope you are feeling better, stronger and recovering in full Christmas spirit. :smilecc:

I am doing really well right now. No back pain for the last several days and pain meds ended yesterday. My left leg is still hurting from a strained nerve from a week ago. On Thursday I go to have my staples removed. God continues to bless me. :D

Ouch. Sit back and relax and catch up on your Christmas movies.
Jennifer Lundgren
originally from San Antonio, Texas (USA)

LIfe is one Christmas adventure after another.
Jolly O'Leary
Rudolph's Assistant

Postby CandyKane » Tue Dec 13, 2016 11:18 am

Christmas Crazy wrote:

That's great news Christmas friend. :ornwave:

“Our hearts grow tender with childhood memories and love of kindred, and we are better throughout the year for having, in spirit, become a child again at Christmastime.”

― Laura Ingalls Wilder
CandyKane
Sleigh Assistant

Postby CandyKane » Tue Dec 13, 2016 11:20 am

I found the cutest little plastic 'paint' buckets. I'm buying all dd's teachers gift certificates as Christmas gifts and the buckets will be perfect to put them in. Now I wish I'd bought more. :santagifts:

“Our hearts grow tender with childhood memories and love of kindred, and we are better throughout the year for having, in spirit, become a child again at Christmastime.”

― Laura Ingalls Wilder
CandyKane
Sleigh Assistant

Postby Christmas Crazy » Tue Dec 13, 2016 12:42 pm

Christmas Crazy
Sleigh Assistant

Postby CandyKane » Tue Dec 13, 2016 3:09 pm

I finally got around to buying the gingerbread house kits and I wrapped one and put it under our Christmas tree. Dd has been begging to open a gift and the next time she begs I'm gonna let her open it and put her to work. :thumbs:

― Laura Ingalls Wilder
CandyKane
Sleigh Assistant

Postby Noel+ » Tue Dec 13, 2016 4:55 pm

CandyKane wrote:I finally got around to buying the gingerbread house kits and I wrapped one and put it under our Christmas tree. Dd has been begging to open a gift and the next time she begs I'm gonna let her open it and put her to work. :thumbs:

That is a clever Elf mommas Christmas plan. :D

I will honor Christmas in my heart, and try to keep it all the year! Charles Dickens
Noel+
Santa's Top Advisors

Postby Noel+ » Tue Dec 13, 2016 4:56 pm

Christmas Crazy wrote:

Now that is joyful Christmas news!! :D

I will honor Christmas in my heart, and try to keep it all the year! Charles Dickens
Noel+
Santa's Top Advisors

Postby Jolly O'Leary » Wed Dec 14, 2016 6:50 am

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pqAnHHHyK1s

I could not find any video of the university Christmas Lucia concert, but this is from The Royal Technical College (KTH) where my former office mate now works.
Jennifer Lundgren
originally from San Antonio, Texas (USA)

LIfe is one Christmas adventure after another.
Jolly O'Leary
Rudolph's Assistant

Postby CandyKane » Wed Dec 14, 2016 7:15 am

Happy Wednesday Christmas friends. joyelf

― Laura Ingalls Wilder
CandyKane
Sleigh Assistant

Postby CandyKane » Wed Dec 14, 2016 7:19 am

Sparkle elf made a slide out of stacked Christmas presents and was sliding down the into a big pool of bows. :elfgrin: :treegifts:

― Laura Ingalls Wilder
CandyKane
Sleigh Assistant

Postby CandyKane » Wed Dec 14, 2016 11:09 am

Noel+ wrote:
CandyKane wrote:I finally got around to buying the gingerbread house kits and I wrapped one and put it under our Christmas tree. Dd has been begging to open a gift and the next time she begs I'm gonna let her open it and put her to work. :thumbs:

That is a clever Elf mommas Christmas plan. :D

I've gotten Christmas wise in my old age :lol:

― Laura Ingalls Wilder
CandyKane
Sleigh Assistant

Postby CandyKane » Wed Dec 14, 2016 11:11 am

We went to a Christmas party last night. For admission to this party you had to donate at least one food item to a local children's food pantry. Such a great idea and a worthy cause. :angelmerry:

― Laura Ingalls Wilder
CandyKane
Sleigh Assistant

Postby CandyKane » Wed Dec 14, 2016 11:15 am

This is one Christmas where I honestly don't care about stuff. This Christmas for me is more about the time spent with loved ones and donating to those that are in need. We've enjoyed crafting and Christmas light drives. Baking and decorating. And lots of laughs and smiles. That's what it's all about. :nav2:

― Laura Ingalls Wilder
CandyKane
Sleigh Assistant

Postby Christmas Crazy » Wed Dec 14, 2016 12:34 pm

Great Christmassy idea!
Christmas Crazy
Sleigh Assistant

Postby Christmas Crazy » Wed Dec 14, 2016 12:53 pm

Merry Whacky Wednesday Christmas!!!
:snowjump:
Christmas Crazy
Sleigh Assistant

Postby Noel+ » Wed Dec 14, 2016 5:01 pm

Christmas Crazy wrote:Merry Whacky Wednesday Christmas!!!
:snowjump:

Merry Christmas Wednesday to everyone today.

Noel+
Santa's Top Advisors

Postby Noel+ » Wed Dec 14, 2016 5:03 pm

CandyKane wrote:This is one Christmas where I honestly don't care about stuff. This Christmas for me is more about the time spent with loved ones and donating to those that are in need. We've enjoyed crafting and Christmas light drives. Baking and decorating. And lots of laughs and smiles. That's what it's all about. :nav2:

Yes that is a good focus at Christmas. As we age, we realize the truest gifts are free. And loved ones are irreplaceable.

Noel+
Santa's Top Advisors

Postby Noel+ » Wed Dec 14, 2016 5:03 pm

Jolly O'Leary wrote:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pqAnHHHyK1s

I could not find any video of the university Christmas Lucia concert, but this is from The Royal Technical College (KTH) where my former office mate now works.

Christmas thanks Jolly. :D

Noel+
Santa's Top Advisors

Postby kiwidogy_max » Wed Dec 14, 2016 11:03 pm

Christmas Crazy- I am happy to hear you are on the mend!
Love and Joy Come to You!
Santa's coming Santa's coming! I know him!
kiwidogy_max
Toy Maker

PreviousNext

Return to Holiday Chatter