Christmas Countdown 2017

The place for Christmas and non-Christmas chatter.

Re: Christmas Countdown 2017

Postby Noel+ » Wed Feb 01, 2017 2:48 pm

Christmas Crazy wrote:Merry February 1st Christmas!

Sing Noel, sing Christmas :singing: :singing:

I will honor Christmas in my heart, and try to keep it all the year! Charles Dickens
Noel+
Santa's Top Advisors

Postby Christmas Crazy » Wed Feb 01, 2017 2:55 pm

Jolly O'Leary wrote:Meery Wassail Wednesday Christmas friends!
Perky Went to an orientation today for a pedagogic pool (temporary teaching pool) and has an interview on friday for a temporary job (fulltime with decent pay). I am blessed to have been able to work at home today.

Praying for full time with decent pay my Christmas friend.
Christmas Crazy
Sleigh Assistant

Postby kiwidogy_max » Wed Feb 01, 2017 9:55 pm

Jolly, good luck and prayers for Perky at the interview. Sending Christmas wishes.
Love and Joy Come to You!
Santa's coming Santa's coming! I know him!
kiwidogy_max
Toy Maker

Postby kiwidogy_max » Wed Feb 01, 2017 9:58 pm

It is amazing that it is February already! We are finally getting some consistent snow in Vt. We need it so very badly after the dry year. We hadn't had snow on the ground for more than a day since Christmas.
kiwidogy_max
Toy Maker

Postby CandyKane » Thu Feb 02, 2017 10:39 am

Winters back this morning with temps only in the 30s. Feels like Christmas :snowjump: :snowink:

“Our hearts grow tender with childhood memories and love of kindred, and we are better throughout the year for having, in spirit, become a child again at Christmastime.”

― Laura Ingalls Wilder
CandyKane
Sleigh Assistant

Postby CandyKane » Thu Feb 02, 2017 10:40 am

A new month and I'm still using Christmas stamps :smilecc:

“Our hearts grow tender with childhood memories and love of kindred, and we are better throughout the year for having, in spirit, become a child again at Christmastime.”

― Laura Ingalls Wilder
CandyKane
Sleigh Assistant

Postby Noel+ » Thu Feb 02, 2017 1:28 pm

kiwidogy_max wrote:It is amazing that it is February already! We are finally getting some consistent snow in Vt. We need it so very badly after the dry year. We hadn't had snow on the ground for more than a day since Christmas.

Sending post-Christmas snowy days your way friend. :snowwow:

I will honor Christmas in my heart, and try to keep it all the year! Charles Dickens
Noel+
Santa's Top Advisors

Postby Noel+ » Thu Feb 02, 2017 1:29 pm

CandyKane wrote:Winters back this morning with temps only in the 30s. Feels like Christmas :snowjump: :snowink:

Glorious Christmas fun. Enjoy!

Noel+
Santa's Top Advisors

Postby Noel+ » Thu Feb 02, 2017 1:30 pm

Merry Thankful Thursday Christmas!!

Noel+
Santa's Top Advisors

Postby Noel+ » Thu Feb 02, 2017 1:32 pm

470 Christmas posts!! :scene:

Noel+
Santa's Top Advisors

Postby Christmas Crazy » Thu Feb 02, 2017 3:04 pm

Merry Thankful Thursday Christmas!!!
Be blessed my friends.
Christmas Crazy
Sleigh Assistant

Postby CandyKane » Thu Feb 02, 2017 8:09 pm

I finally watched Boo A Madea Halloween. :pumpkin: I loved it! I just wish there was a new Madea Christmas movie to look forward to. :smilecc:

― Laura Ingalls Wilder
CandyKane
Sleigh Assistant

Postby kiwidogy_max » Thu Feb 02, 2017 11:52 pm

A lovely winter day outside today. It is sometimes hard to stay positive amidst the beauty when I have to deal with rude, obstinate, and lazy high school students on a daily basis. My how times have changed. Life is going to be hard for those kids, but they will have to find that out the hard way. They won't get out of their own way and take advantage of the help that teachers continue to offer no matter how many times they swear at us or ignore us. They don't realize the Christmas gifts they receive from us everyday. Oh well, they can learn from us now for free or pay out of their own pocket later. That will be an expensive lesson for them. Done my rant now.
kiwidogy_max
Toy Maker

Postby Jolly O'Leary » Fri Feb 03, 2017 3:45 am

Merry Friday Christmas! Perky is on his way to his interview at the moment. Christmas prayers are appreciated. I was listening to a Christmas Patch the Pirate album on my mp4 when it seems to have given up the ghost. I will be super Christmas sad. They are hard to find these days, everything has gone online and pay services. I like being "disconnected" from the net. Easier for commuting and travel. Maybe Santa will find me a new one before Christmas......
Jennifer Lundgren
originally from San Antonio, Texas (USA)

LIfe is one Christmas adventure after another.
Jolly O'Leary
Rudolph's Assistant

Postby Noel+ » Fri Feb 03, 2017 10:13 am

Merry Frosty Friday Christmas!! :snowwow:

Noel+
Santa's Top Advisors

Postby Noel+ » Fri Feb 03, 2017 10:14 am

CandyKane wrote:I finally watched Boo A Madea Halloween. :pumpkin: I loved it! I just wish there was a new Madea Christmas movie to look forward to. :smilecc:

Made a is Christmas fun. :D

Noel+
Santa's Top Advisors

Postby Noel+ » Fri Feb 03, 2017 10:17 am

kiwidogy_max wrote:A lovely winter day outside today. It is sometimes hard to stay positive amidst the beauty when I have to deal with rude, obstinate, and lazy high school students on a daily basis. My how times have changed. Life is going to be hard for those kids, but they will have to find that out the hard way. They won't get out of their own way and take advantage of the help that teachers continue to offer no matter how many times they swear at us or ignore us. They don't realize the Christmas gifts they receive from us everyday. Oh well, they can learn from us now for free or pay out of their own pocket later. That will be an expensive lesson for them. Done my rant now.

Your Christmas frustration is understandable Kiwi. Young people at hospitals reflect the same attitudes in college. It both angers me and breaks my heart. Wishing you the strength of our living God of Christmas.

Noel+
Santa's Top Advisors

Postby Noel+ » Fri Feb 03, 2017 10:19 am

Jolly O'Leary wrote:Merry Friday Christmas! Perky is on his way to his interview at the moment. Christmas prayers are appreciated. I was listening to a Christmas Patch the Pirate album on my mp4 when it seems to have given up the ghost. I will be super Christmas sad. They are hard to find these days, everything has gone online and pay services. I like being "disconnected" from the net. Easier for commuting and travel. Maybe Santa will find me a new one before Christmas......

Jolly saying Christmas prayers for Perkys' guidance and blessings. Please keep us posted. Enjoy your Friday. :scene:

Noel+
Santa's Top Advisors

Postby Noel+ » Fri Feb 03, 2017 10:19 am

24 Christmas pages. :D

Noel+
Santa's Top Advisors

Postby Noel+ » Fri Feb 03, 2017 10:20 am

480 Christmas posts!!! :smilecc:

Noel+
Santa's Top Advisors

PreviousNext

Return to Holiday Chatter