Christmas Countdown 2017

The place for Christmas and non-Christmas chatter.

Re: Christmas Countdown 2017

Postby kiwidogy_max » Sat Feb 11, 2017 10:20 pm

Thank you Christmas friends for the birthday wishes. After a day at work, I came home to find my wife and sister in law making sloths out of socks! They are very crafty!! After some Chinese food and playing with my 22 month old niece, this tired elf is off to bed. Have a great night!
Love and Joy Come to You!
Santa's coming Santa's coming! I know him!
kiwidogy_max
Toy Maker

Postby CandyKane » Sun Feb 12, 2017 9:11 am

kiwidogy_max wrote:Thank you Christmas friends for the birthday wishes. After a day at work, I came home to find my wife and sister in law making sloths out of socks! They are very crafty!! After some Chinese food and playing with my 22 month old niece, this tired elf is off to bed. Have a great night!

Sounds like a lovely way to spend your birthday. Glad it was a good one Christmas friend. :scene:

“Our hearts grow tender with childhood memories and love of kindred, and we are better throughout the year for having, in spirit, become a child again at Christmastime.”

― Laura Ingalls Wilder
CandyKane
Sleigh Assistant

Postby CandyKane » Sun Feb 12, 2017 9:11 am

Happy Sunday Christmas friends! :smilecc:

“Our hearts grow tender with childhood memories and love of kindred, and we are better throughout the year for having, in spirit, become a child again at Christmastime.”

― Laura Ingalls Wilder
CandyKane
Sleigh Assistant

Postby Noel+ » Sun Feb 12, 2017 9:52 am

kiwidogy_max wrote:Thank you Christmas friends for the birthday wishes. After a day at work, I came home to find my wife and sister in law making sloths out of socks! They are very crafty!! After some Chinese food and playing with my 22 month old niece, this tired elf is off to bed. Have a great night!

Glad your birthday was a very Christmasy one, Kiwi!

I will honor Christmas in my heart, and try to keep it all the year! Charles Dickens
Noel+
Santa's Top Advisors

Postby Noel+ » Sun Feb 12, 2017 9:53 am

CandyKane wrote:Happy Sunday Christmas friends! :smilecc:

Happy Sunday to you too CandyKane. May your day be filled with Christmas memories.

I will honor Christmas in my heart, and try to keep it all the year! Charles Dickens
Noel+
Santa's Top Advisors

Postby Noel+ » Sun Feb 12, 2017 9:54 am

Merry Super Sunday Christmas!! :rabstar:

Noel+
Santa's Top Advisors

Postby Noel+ » Sun Feb 12, 2017 9:55 am

Wishing each of my Christmas elf friends a quiet and lovely Sunday. For me, it is a restful, peaceful and quiet day of rest too. Blessings!

Noel+
Santa's Top Advisors

Postby CandyKane » Mon Feb 13, 2017 10:12 am

Happy Monday Christmas friends! Hope it's the start of a great week for everyone. :smilecc:

― Laura Ingalls Wilder
CandyKane
Sleigh Assistant

Postby kiwidogy_max » Mon Feb 13, 2017 11:39 am

Today I received one of the best birthday gifts ever... a snow day off from school! Last night we braved the snow storm to have my birthday dinner at my wife's parents. I had to pick up my parents at their house because they couldn't get out of the driveway from all of the snow. We all enjoyed a great turkey dinner together. I love Thanksgiving dinner so it was perfect! It almost feels like Christmas is coming again very soon with all of the snow and the turkey dinner!
kiwidogy_max
Toy Maker

Postby kiwidogy_max » Mon Feb 13, 2017 11:40 am

This morning I am listening to Accuradio Christmas music while I tidy up a bit and watch the snow fall.
kiwidogy_max
Toy Maker

Postby Noel+ » Mon Feb 13, 2017 12:37 pm

CandyKane wrote:Happy Monday Christmas friends! Hope it's the start of a great week for everyone. :smilecc:

And a beautiful Monday to you too CandyKane. One filled with wonderful Christmas memories. :D

Noel+
Santa's Top Advisors

Postby Noel+ » Mon Feb 13, 2017 12:39 pm

kiwidogy_max wrote:Today I received one of the best birthday gifts ever... a snow day off from school! Last night we braved the snow storm to have my birthday dinner at my wife's parents. I had to pick up my parents at their house because they couldn't get out of the driveway from all of the snow. We all enjoyed a great turkey dinner together. I love Thanksgiving dinner so it was perfect! It almost feels like Christmas is coming again very soon with all of the snow and the turkey dinner!

So glad you didn't let a little or alot of snow interfere with your family celebration of YOUR birthday Kiwi! It sounded Christmas perfect to me with a little of great Thanks :smilecc: giving dinner!

Noel+
Santa's Top Advisors

Postby Noel+ » Mon Feb 13, 2017 12:39 pm

Merry Mistletoe Monday Christmas!!

Noel+
Santa's Top Advisors

Postby Noel+ » Mon Feb 13, 2017 12:40 pm

Tomorrow is Valentine's Day. One more holiday to celebrate on our countdown to Christmas Day. And the color is perfect - let us all wear red!

Noel+
Santa's Top Advisors

Postby Noel+ » Mon Feb 13, 2017 12:41 pm

655 Christmas Posts!! :blinky1:

Noel+
Santa's Top Advisors

Postby Jolly O'Leary » Mon Feb 13, 2017 2:02 pm

Noel+ wrote:Tomorrow is Valentine's Day. One more holiday to celebrate on our countdown to Christmas Day. And the color is perfect - let us all wear red!

Got my Christmas red blouse out all ready to go tomorrow. Will wear it to work and then out to dinner with Perky.
Jennifer Lundgren
originally from San Antonio, Texas (USA)

LIfe is one Christmas adventure after another.
Jolly O'Leary
Rudolph's Assistant

Postby Noel+ » Mon Feb 13, 2017 4:14 pm

Jolly O'Leary wrote:
Noel+ wrote:Tomorrow is Valentine's Day. One more holiday to celebrate on our countdown to Christmas Day. And the color is perfect - let us all wear red!

Got my Christmas red blouse out all ready to go tomorrow. Will wear it to work and then out to dinner with Perky.

Valentine perfect Jolly and almost as sweet s Christmas. :D

Noel+
Santa's Top Advisors

Postby kiwidogy_max » Mon Feb 13, 2017 10:02 pm

Jolly, have a wonderful dinner with Perky! What type of cuisine are you headed out for? Like Christmas, Valentine's Day has those special moments with the ones we love. Enjoy the day!
kiwidogy_max
Toy Maker

Postby kiwidogy_max » Mon Feb 13, 2017 10:27 pm

It is just amazing to look outside and see all of the beautiful snow! We received over 14 inches! Cuddling up with my cat reminds k of Christmassy
kiwidogy_max
Toy Maker

Postby Jolly O'Leary » Tue Feb 14, 2017 3:14 am

kiwidogy_max wrote:Jolly, have a wonderful dinner with Perky! What type of cuisine are you headed out for? Like Christmas, Valentine's Day has those special moments with the ones we love. Enjoy the day!

Baltic Sea cruises are fairly inexpensive from Stockholm. usually cost about two week's worth of groceries. We go several times a year. This time we are going to Helsinki. WE were going to a Moomin theatre exhibit for Trollvinter, but Perky talked me into seeing the Sea Fortress (former Russian installation) instead. It is the 100th anniversary of Finland's independence and they have several special exhibits throughout the year. It might be as cold as Christmas out there. :snowwow:
Jennifer Lundgren
originally from San Antonio, Texas (USA)

LIfe is one Christmas adventure after another.
Jolly O'Leary
Rudolph's Assistant

PreviousNext

Return to Holiday Chatter