Christmas Countdown 2017

The place for Christmas and non-Christmas chatter.

Re: Christmas Countdown 2017

Postby CandyKane » Sat Apr 22, 2017 8:09 am

Happy Earth Day Christmas friends! I hope everyone can do a little something to help out this amazing planet. :snowhappy2:

“Our hearts grow tender with childhood memories and love of kindred, and we are better throughout the year for having, in spirit, become a child again at Christmastime.”

― Laura Ingalls Wilder
CandyKane
Sleigh Assistant

Postby CandyKane » Sat Apr 22, 2017 8:10 am

I wonder if Santa and the Christmas Elves do anything to celebrate Earth Day? :merrysanta: joyelf

“Our hearts grow tender with childhood memories and love of kindred, and we are better throughout the year for having, in spirit, become a child again at Christmastime.”

― Laura Ingalls Wilder
CandyKane
Sleigh Assistant

Postby CandyKane » Sat Apr 22, 2017 8:12 am

Global warming wouldn't be good for Christmas snow. :snowhappy: :snowdance:

― Laura Ingalls Wilder
CandyKane
Sleigh Assistant

Postby CandyKane » Sat Apr 22, 2017 8:14 am

102 Christmas pages. :blinky1:

― Laura Ingalls Wilder
CandyKane
Sleigh Assistant

Postby Jolly O'Leary » Sat Apr 22, 2017 10:31 am

Noel+ wrote:It is a blindingly sunny day with the temperature already near 80 but I am reaming of a cold, frosty snowy Christmas! :snowhouse:

I just checked the temps in San Antonio for Fiesta week! You are having Fiesta weather while we are having Christmas snow on Tuesday..........playing fiesta Music and making tostadas for dinner trying to pretend it is Christmas in July.
Jennifer Lundgren
originally from San Antonio, Texas (USA)

LIfe is one Christmas adventure after another.
Jolly O'Leary
Rudolph's Assistant

Postby Noel+ » Sat Apr 22, 2017 1:31 pm

CandyKane wrote:I wonder if Santa and the Christmas Elves do anything to celebrate Earth Day? :merrysanta: joyelf

MKE SNOW PEOPLE AND HAVE SNOWBALL FIGHTS?! :hide: :throw:

I will honor Christmas in my heart, and try to keep it all the year! Charles Dickens
Noel+
Santa's Top Advisors

Postby Noel+ » Sat Apr 22, 2017 1:33 pm

CandyKane wrote:We had three rounds of heavy rain yesterday and the last one last night brought hail and wind. So thankful we didn't lose power because we have chicks in the brooder and they have to have heat. It's a foggy, yucky mess today. Hope all my Christmas friends are enjoying nicer weather. :hohat:

If by nicer you mean warmer, it will be atleast 98F here today with full sun and zero clouds. Sorry you were nearly washed away in wind and rain. We need Christmas weather: perfect crisp blue skies and quiet peaceful snowflakes! :snowwow: :snowwow:

I will honor Christmas in my heart, and try to keep it all the year! Charles Dickens
Noel+
Santa's Top Advisors

Postby Noel+ » Sat Apr 22, 2017 1:34 pm

Jolly O'Leary wrote:
Noel+ wrote:It is a blindingly sunny day with the temperature already near 80 but I am reaming of a cold, frosty snowy Christmas! :snowhouse:

I just checked the temps in San Antonio for Fiesta week! You are having Fiesta weather while we are having Christmas snow on Tuesday..........playing fiesta Music and making tostadas for dinner trying to pretend it is Christmas in July.

I do just the opposite at Christmas time! Pretend it is cold, snowing and Santa is in a blizzard! :lol:

Noel+
Santa's Top Advisors

Postby Noel+ » Sat Apr 22, 2017 1:37 pm

May your Christmas and every day ahead sparkle with happiness and new surprises.
Unknown

Noel+
Santa's Top Advisors

Postby Noel+ » Sat Apr 22, 2017 1:37 pm

Happy Earth Day....especially at Christmas! :wink: !

Noel+
Santa's Top Advisors

Postby Noel+ » Sat Apr 22, 2017 1:39 pm

Merry Santa Saturday Christmas!

Noel+
Santa's Top Advisors

Postby Noel+ » Sat Apr 22, 2017 1:46 pm

Noel+
Santa's Top Advisors

Postby Noel+ » Sat Apr 22, 2017 1:48 pm

Just received notice another shipment of the Hallmark all-occasion/holiday cards will be arriving in 2 weeks. You can never have too many boxes of Christmas cards is my motto! :D

Noel+
Santa's Top Advisors

Postby Noel+ » Sat Apr 22, 2017 1:49 pm

My sister just texted that when I go to heaven the entire family will have Christmas ornaments, Christmas decorations, Christmas cards and a closet of Christmas gifts to keep them going for the rest of their lives. Well, that is a very good thing -- right?! :wink:

Noel+
Santa's Top Advisors

Postby Noel+ » Sat Apr 22, 2017 1:53 pm

Those Christmas posts just keep mounting!!

Noel+
Santa's Top Advisors

Postby CandyKane » Sat Apr 22, 2017 2:54 pm

Noel+ wrote:Just received notice another shipment of the Hallmark all-occasion/holiday cards will be arriving in 2 weeks. You can never have too many boxes of Christmas cards is my motto! :D

I got a great deal on some nice Leanin' Tree cards at the after Christmas sales and I stocked up. :merrygift:

― Laura Ingalls Wilder
CandyKane
Sleigh Assistant

Postby CandyKane » Sat Apr 22, 2017 2:55 pm

Noel+ wrote:My sister just texted that when I go to heaven the entire family will have Christmas ornaments, Christmas decorations, Christmas cards and a closet of Christmas gifts to keep them going for the rest of their lives. Well, that is a very good thing -- right?! :wink:

Sounds like a good thing to me. I know I cherish the Christmas things I've gotten after relatives have passed. :angelmerry:

― Laura Ingalls Wilder
CandyKane
Sleigh Assistant

Postby CandyKane » Sat Apr 22, 2017 2:56 pm

The high temp is only in the low 50s. It's misting rain so it kinda feels like Christmas. :peek:

― Laura Ingalls Wilder
CandyKane
Sleigh Assistant

Postby Noel+ » Sat Apr 22, 2017 3:29 pm

CandyKane wrote:The high temp is only in the low 50s. It's misting rain so it kinda feels like Christmas. :peek:

Ho Ho Ho Christmas beautiful! :D

Noel+
Santa's Top Advisors

Postby CandyKane » Sun Apr 23, 2017 8:15 am

Happy Sunday Christmas friends! :ornwave:

― Laura Ingalls Wilder
CandyKane
Sleigh Assistant

PreviousNext

Return to Holiday Chatter