Christmas Countdown 2017

The place for Christmas and non-Christmas chatter.

Re: Christmas Countdown 2017

Postby Christmas Crazy » Fri May 26, 2017 10:27 am

141 Pages of Christmas Posts!
Christmas Crazy
Sleigh Assistant

Postby Noel+ » Fri May 26, 2017 3:15 pm

Merry Frosty Friday Christmas!

I will honor Christmas in my heart, and try to keep it all the year! Charles Dickens
Noel+
Santa's Top Advisors

Postby Noel+ » Fri May 26, 2017 3:18 pm

Honoring those who gave All.......and those who served in the armed forces of America this long weekend.

I will honor Christmas in my heart, and try to keep it all the year! Charles Dickens
Noel+
Santa's Top Advisors

Postby Noel+ » Fri May 26, 2017 3:19 pm

This groggy day I am grateful for CAY and all my great Christmas Elf friends! :smilecc:

Noel+
Santa's Top Advisors

Postby CandyKane » Fri May 26, 2017 6:59 pm

1800 Christmas posts already. Wow! :carolbells:

“Our hearts grow tender with childhood memories and love of kindred, and we are better throughout the year for having, in spirit, become a child again at Christmastime.”

― Laura Ingalls Wilder
CandyKane
Sleigh Assistant

Postby CandyKane » Fri May 26, 2017 7:01 pm

My Dad is giving us a good scare with his health right now. A scare with words like 'almost waited too long' and ' not out of the woods yet'. Prayers and good Christmas wishes are appreciated. :angelpray:

“Our hearts grow tender with childhood memories and love of kindred, and we are better throughout the year for having, in spirit, become a child again at Christmastime.”

― Laura Ingalls Wilder
CandyKane
Sleigh Assistant

Postby CandyKane » Fri May 26, 2017 7:02 pm

Thinking happy Christmas thoughts... Thinking happy Christmas thoughts.... :hohat:

― Laura Ingalls Wilder
CandyKane
Sleigh Assistant

Postby CandyKane » Fri May 26, 2017 7:03 pm

I wish it was Christmas :scene:

― Laura Ingalls Wilder
CandyKane
Sleigh Assistant

Postby CandyKane » Fri May 26, 2017 7:05 pm

Only 213 days until Christmas. :smilecc:

― Laura Ingalls Wilder
CandyKane
Sleigh Assistant

Postby Christmas Crazy » Fri May 26, 2017 10:00 pm

CandyKane wrote:My Dad is giving us a good scare with his health right now. A scare with words like 'almost waited too long' and ' not out of the woods yet'. Prayers and good Christmas wishes are appreciated. :angelpray:

Praying for your dad and family right now my Christmas friend.
Christmas Crazy
Sleigh Assistant

Postby Christmas Crazy » Fri May 26, 2017 10:48 pm

Tomorrow we go to Hobby Lobby to see all the new Fall and Christmas decor they have put out since last week. Going to Hobby Lobby is now something I have to look forward to every weekend between now and January. I guess you could say the Christmas season has begun!!!
Christmas Crazy
Sleigh Assistant

Postby Noel+ » Fri May 26, 2017 10:58 pm

CandyKane wrote:My Dad is giving us a good scare with his health right now. A scare with words like 'almost waited too long' and ' not out of the woods yet'. Prayers and good Christmas wishes are appreciated. :angelpray:

Prayers for your sweet daddy CandyKane. Hope you have time with him this weekend to plan Christmas in July with him. :angelpray:

Noel+
Santa's Top Advisors

Postby Noel+ » Fri May 26, 2017 11:01 pm

Christmas Crazy wrote:Tomorrow we go to Hobby Lobby to see all the new Fall and Christmas decor they have put out since last week. Going to Hobby Lobby is now something I have to look forward to every weekend between now and January. I guess you could say the Christmas season has begun!!!

Noel+
Santa's Top Advisors

Postby CandyKane » Sat May 27, 2017 7:30 am

Happy Saturday Christmas friends! :smilecc:

― Laura Ingalls Wilder
CandyKane
Sleigh Assistant

Postby CandyKane » Sat May 27, 2017 7:31 am

Happy Memorial Day weekend Christmas friends. Hope you are all off work and get to spend it with your loved ones. :scene:

― Laura Ingalls Wilder
CandyKane
Sleigh Assistant

Postby CandyKane » Sat May 27, 2017 7:32 am

Christmas Crazy wrote:

Praying for your dad and family right now my Christmas friend.

Thank you Christmas friend. :ornwave:

― Laura Ingalls Wilder
CandyKane
Sleigh Assistant

Postby CandyKane » Sat May 27, 2017 7:33 am

Noel+ wrote:

Prayers for your sweet daddy CandyKane. Hope you have time with him this weekend to plan Christmas in July with him. :angelpray:

Thank you Christmas friend. :ornwave:

― Laura Ingalls Wilder
CandyKane
Sleigh Assistant

Postby CandyKane » Sat May 27, 2017 7:36 am

Noel+ wrote:
Christmas Crazy wrote:Tomorrow we go to Hobby Lobby to see all the new Fall and Christmas decor they have put out since last week. Going to Hobby Lobby is now something I have to look forward to every weekend between now and January. I guess you could say the Christmas season has begun!!!

We are getting a new Hoppy Lobby that's a lot closer to us soon. I can't wait to browse their Fall and Christmas decor. I'm sure it will inspire lots of new crafts and Christmas decorations. :orn1: Enjoy your day!

― Laura Ingalls Wilder
CandyKane
Sleigh Assistant

Postby CandyKane » Sat May 27, 2017 7:37 am

Only 212 days left until Christmas :snowdeer:

― Laura Ingalls Wilder
CandyKane
Sleigh Assistant

Postby Noel+ » Sat May 27, 2017 8:01 am

CandyKane wrote:Happy Memorial Day weekend Christmas friends. Hope you are all off work and get to spend it with your loved ones. :scene:

Wishing you a lovely Memorial Day weekend too CandyKane. May you have a Christmas blessing.

Noel+
Santa's Top Advisors

PreviousNext

Return to Holiday Chatter