Christmas Countdown 2017

The place for Christmas and non-Christmas chatter.

Re: Christmas Countdown 2017

Postby Noel+ » Sat Sep 02, 2017 4:19 am

114 Days Until Christmas! :feedbird: :snowball:

I will honor Christmas in my heart, and try to keep it all the year! Charles Dickens
Noel+
Santa's Top Advisors

Postby Noel+ » Sat Sep 02, 2017 4:20 am

231 Christmas Pages! :shop:

I will honor Christmas in my heart, and try to keep it all the year! Charles Dickens
Noel+
Santa's Top Advisors

Postby Noel+ » Sat Sep 02, 2017 4:22 am

Today we are on our way to volunteer in Texas. We changed our Labor Day weekend plans earlier this week. I will not have access to wifi and 911 is already going down in areas to immense number of calls for help in the greater Houston area.
No posting on social media as this is our private service. Wishing each of you a wonderful and restful Labor Day weekend. I'll be thinking of you! :peekleaves2:

Noel+
Santa's Top Advisors

Postby Noel+ » Sat Sep 02, 2017 4:23 am

4604 Christmas Posts!! :carolbells:

Noel+
Santa's Top Advisors

Postby Noel+ » Sat Sep 02, 2017 4:31 am

Christmas cheers! Hallmark Drama is a new channel that will debut on October 1st. It will have Hallmark shows like Cedar Cove, and Hall of Fame movies.
Hopefully that means another outlet for more Christmas movies. Now Directv just needs to add it to my package. An early Christmas gift! :scene:

Noel+
Santa's Top Advisors

Postby CandyKane » Sat Sep 02, 2017 7:54 am

Happy Saturday Christmas friends! :smilecc:

“Our hearts grow tender with childhood memories and love of kindred, and we are better throughout the year for having, in spirit, become a child again at Christmastime.”

― Laura Ingalls Wilder
CandyKane
Sleigh Assistant

Postby CandyKane » Sat Sep 02, 2017 7:56 am

Noel+ wrote:Today we are on our way to volunteer in Texas. We changed our Labor Day weekend plans earlier this week. I will not have access to wifi and 911 is already going down in areas to immense number of calls for help in the greater Houston area.
No posting on social media as this is our private service. Wishing each of you a wonderful and restful Labor Day weekend. I'll be thinking of you! :peekleaves2:

What a lovely thing to do. You're shining your true light of Christmas on some people who ar in a very dark place in their lives. :rabstar:

“Our hearts grow tender with childhood memories and love of kindred, and we are better throughout the year for having, in spirit, become a child again at Christmastime.”

― Laura Ingalls Wilder
CandyKane
Sleigh Assistant

Postby CandyKane » Sat Sep 02, 2017 7:58 am

We just blew past 4600 Christmas posts! :snowwow:

― Laura Ingalls Wilder
CandyKane
Sleigh Assistant

Postby CandyKane » Sat Sep 02, 2017 7:59 am

Only 114 days until Christmas! :snowtree:

― Laura Ingalls Wilder
CandyKane
Sleigh Assistant

Postby CandyKane » Sat Sep 02, 2017 8:01 am

Christmas Crazy wrote:Tomorrow, we decorate for Fall. Well, I should say I'll decorate for Fall.
Michelle is in no condition to do any of that. It will be exciting seeing all the Christmas decorations in the attic tomorrow when trying to find all the Fall stuff.

I've been putting out a few Fall things. I found the prettiest leaf shaped string art picture. I put it on the mantle. I'd love to find a Christmas one to put there when I take it down. :treeclap:

― Laura Ingalls Wilder
CandyKane
Sleigh Assistant

Postby CandyKane » Sat Sep 02, 2017 8:03 am

My Mom had the prettiest Home Interiors Christmas picture. I'd love to decorate a whole room around it. :merrygift:

― Laura Ingalls Wilder
CandyKane
Sleigh Assistant

Postby CandyKane » Sat Sep 02, 2017 8:04 am

She also would decorate her entire Christmas village around a ice skating pond. I loved to listen to the music and watch the skaters. :sing:

― Laura Ingalls Wilder
CandyKane
Sleigh Assistant

Postby CandyKane » Sat Sep 02, 2017 8:07 am

With so much going on, I put my Christmas ornament making on hold. Maybe I'll get some craft time over this long holiday weekend. :scene:

― Laura Ingalls Wilder
CandyKane
Sleigh Assistant

Postby Christmas Crazy » Sat Sep 02, 2017 2:25 pm

Noel+ wrote:Merry Snowy Saturday Christmas!

Merry Snowy Saturday Christmas Noel!
Christmas Crazy
Sleigh Assistant

Postby Christmas Crazy » Sat Sep 02, 2017 2:30 pm

Noel+ wrote:Today we are on our way to volunteer in Texas. We changed our Labor Day weekend plans earlier this week. I will not have access to wifi and 911 is already going down in areas to immense number of calls for help in the greater Houston area.

Thank you for taking your Christmas Angel sized heart and sharing it with the people of houston. What an awesome way to minister to others.
:angelmerry:
Christmas Crazy
Sleigh Assistant

Postby Christmas Crazy » Sat Sep 02, 2017 2:30 pm

Noel+ wrote:4604 Christmas Posts!! :carolbells:

WOW! We blew right past that 4600 Christmas Post mark!
:smilecc:
Christmas Crazy
Sleigh Assistant

Postby Christmas Crazy » Sat Sep 02, 2017 2:32 pm

Noel+ wrote:Christmas cheers! Hallmark Drama is a new channel that will debut on October 1st. It will have Hallmark shows like Cedar Cove, and Hall of Fame movies.
Hopefully that means another outlet for more Christmas movies. Now Directv just needs to add it to my package. An early Christmas gift! :scene:

Wow! I hadn't heard. I hope I can get the early Christmas present too. :elfgrin:
Christmas Crazy
Sleigh Assistant

Postby Christmas Crazy » Sat Sep 02, 2017 2:32 pm

CandyKane wrote:Happy Saturday Christmas friends! :smilecc:

Happy Saturday Christmas CandyKane!
Christmas Crazy
Sleigh Assistant

Postby Christmas Crazy » Sat Sep 02, 2017 2:36 pm

CandyKane wrote:
Christmas Crazy wrote:Tomorrow, we decorate for Fall. Well, I should say I'll decorate for Fall.
Michelle is in no condition to do any of that. It will be exciting seeing all the Christmas decorations in the attic tomorrow when trying to find all the Fall stuff.

I've been putting out a few Fall things. I found the prettiest leaf shaped string art picture. I put it on the mantle. I'd love to find a Christmas one to put there when I take it down. :treeclap:

I've finally finished cleaning and dusting the house. Taking a little break right now then we'll start decorating when Michelle wakes up from her nap and can tell me where to put everything. :D I'm glad I won't have to put out the Christmas decorations by myself. That would be a huge undertaking.
Christmas Crazy
Sleigh Assistant

Postby Christmas Crazy » Sat Sep 02, 2017 2:38 pm

4620 Christmas Posts!
Christmas Crazy
Sleigh Assistant

PreviousNext

Return to Holiday Chatter