Christmas Countdown 2018

The place for Christmas and non-Christmas chatter.

Re: Christmas Countdown 2018

Postby Christmas Crazy » Thu Jun 28, 2018 8:47 am

Christmas Crazy
Sleigh Assistant

Postby Jolly O'Leary » Thu Jun 28, 2018 8:48 am

Christmas Crazy wrote:
Jolly O'Leary wrote:
Noel+ wrote:One more day until Friday and the end of the week before Christmas in July.

So do you celebrate Christmas in July when Hallmark does or the actual week of the 25th?

When does Hallmark celebrate Christmas in July? Is it a specific date?

http://www.hallmarkmoviesandmysteries.c ... markmovies

It's been all over facebook. I thought all my Christmas friends knew. Check the other Hallmark channels and affiliates. I have only "other" sources. so let me know if there is something good! There are too many to look for all of them. :D
Jennifer Lundgren
originally from San Antonio, Texas (USA)

LIfe is one Christmas adventure after another.
Jolly O'Leary
Rudolph's Assistant

Postby Christmas Crazy » Thu Jun 28, 2018 8:52 am

Jolly O'Leary wrote:
Christmas Crazy wrote:
Jolly O'Leary wrote:
Noel+ wrote:One more day until Friday and the end of the week before Christmas in July.

So do you celebrate Christmas in July when Hallmark does or the actual week of the 25th?

It's been all over facebook. I thought all my Christmas friends knew. Check the other Hallmark channels and affiliates. I have only "other" sources. so let me know if there is something good! There are too many to look for all of them. :D

Oh, silly me. I thought you were talking about a single day to celebrate. Yes, Hallmark celebrates from June 29 - July 22. I'll be watching a lot of those Christmas movies.
:D
Christmas Crazy
Sleigh Assistant

Postby Noel+ » Thu Jun 28, 2018 8:53 am

Christmas Crazy wrote:Image

The most beautiful reason for Christmas!

I will honor Christmas in my heart, and try to keep it all the year! Charles Dickens
Noel+
Santa's Top Advisors

Postby Christmas Crazy » Thu Jun 28, 2018 8:55 am

Christmas Crazy wrote:
Jolly O'Leary wrote:
Christmas Crazy wrote:
Jolly O'Leary wrote:

Oh, silly me. I thought you were talking about a single day to celebrate. Yes, Hallmark celebrates from June 29 - July 22. I'll be watching a lot of those Christmas movies.

And now with Hallmark Movies Now, that Christmas celebration goes thru July 29th. :elfgrin:
Christmas Crazy
Sleigh Assistant

Postby Christmas Crazy » Thu Jun 28, 2018 8:56 am

Noel+ wrote:
Christmas Crazy wrote:Image

The most beautiful reason for Christmas!

Yes, He's the King of Christmas! :D
Christmas Crazy
Sleigh Assistant

Postby Noel+ » Thu Jun 28, 2018 8:56 am

Listening and watching Christmas music video on the Facebook page "Christmas". Yesterday we saw the last half of "Santa Claus is Coming to Town". You never know when they will pop up so if you are new to liking this page, be sure to check on notifications. Enjoy -- I am singing along in my heart. :nav2:

I will honor Christmas in my heart, and try to keep it all the year! Charles Dickens
Noel+
Santa's Top Advisors

Postby Christmas Crazy » Thu Jun 28, 2018 8:59 am

This is my 8700th post on CAY!
Christmas Crazy
Sleigh Assistant

Postby Christmas Crazy » Thu Jun 28, 2018 9:00 am

Noel+ wrote:Listening and watching Christmas music video on the Facebook page "Christmas". Yesterday we saw the last half of "Santa Claus is Coming to Town". You never know when they will pop up so if you are new to liking this page, be sure to check on notifications. Enjoy -- I am singing along in my heart. :nav2:

Can you post a link for this Christmas Elf? :elfgrin:
Christmas Crazy
Sleigh Assistant

Postby Noel+ » Thu Jun 28, 2018 9:01 am

Noel+
Santa's Top Advisors

Postby Noel+ » Thu Jun 28, 2018 9:03 am

Christmas Crazy wrote:This is my 8700th post on CAY!

Congrats! Christmas Crazy!

Noel+
Santa's Top Advisors

Postby Jolly O'Leary » Thu Jun 28, 2018 9:04 am

Noel+ wrote:Jolly, I start celebrating June 29 with Hallmark Christmas movies and finish at the end of July. I don't miss one day to celebrate Christmas -- any time of the year!! :smilecc: How about you?

If I lived there, I would do the same. I am limited to my own collection and the tv is currently occupied with soccer........my current hunt is for Hallmark's Festival of Ice but it does not seem to be available through Amazon. I was excited when we first got Netflix two years ago as they had lots of Hallmark movies, but they never change them..........so now I have seen them all. I am ready for some new ones! I so wish Hallmark movies Now was available outside the US.
Jennifer Lundgren

Jolly O'Leary
Rudolph's Assistant

Postby Noel+ » Thu Jun 28, 2018 9:05 am

Oh, Christmas Jolly, I wish you had more access to new Christmas movies too. :think:

Noel+
Santa's Top Advisors

Postby Jolly O'Leary » Thu Jun 28, 2018 9:07 am

Noel+ wrote:
Christmas Crazy wrote:
Jolly O'Leary wrote:

It starts this Friday, June 29 for 10 days. So it finishes when other channels are show Christmas in July films or specials. Perfect for me -- this weekend it will be Christmas cookies, popcorn and Christmas movies!! :scene:

Sounds too Christmas fun. We are taking a day cruise to a small town north of Stockholm on Saturday.
Jennifer Lundgren

Jolly O'Leary
Rudolph's Assistant

Postby Jolly O'Leary » Thu Jun 28, 2018 9:10 am

Noel+ wrote:Oh, Christmas Jolly, I wish you had more access to new Christmas movies too. :think:

Yeah, I was really upset when Hallmark stopped its previous online service. For awhile I could not even access their website. I can now, so at least I can see what is showing and look for it elsewhere. There are alot of Hallmark Christmas movies on YouTube, but they are often mislabeled to avoid being taken down, so you just sort of have to click on one and watch whatever is on. Sort of like tv the old fashioned way. Once evaluations are done next week, my work time will be a bit freer and no coworkers.........they all off on their Swedish vacations.
Jennifer Lundgren

Jolly O'Leary
Rudolph's Assistant

Postby Noel+ » Thu Jun 28, 2018 9:11 am

Sounds too Christmas fun. We are taking a day cruise to a small town north of Stockholm on Saturday. by Jolly.

You really do live one Christmas adventure after another, Jolly, with your frequent travels. Awesome! :D

Noel+
Santa's Top Advisors

Postby Jolly O'Leary » Thu Jun 28, 2018 9:15 am

Christmas Crazy wrote:
Jolly O'Leary wrote:
Christmas Crazy wrote:
Jolly O'Leary wrote:

Actually my personal Christmas in July started when I worked for Hallmark from 1995-2002. It brought up memories of Christmas in July from my childhood. The ex was the original grinch and did not like Christmas in December, so it started with me watching DVDs/VHS and listening to christmas music when he wasn't around. Finding ways to wear red and green that did not scream Christmas. I think a couple of the family cable channels played Rankin Bass and other specials then. I was on the internet then but don't think it was such a big phenomenon before facebook. I think My Merry Christmas has a podcast about that. Fortunately, Perky is a crazy Christmas elf too. He even wore his peanuts christmas shirt for Leon Day.
Jennifer Lundgren

Jolly O'Leary
Rudolph's Assistant

Postby Christmas Crazy » Thu Jun 28, 2018 9:16 am

The countdown continues for this Christmas Elf's favorite time of year.

Christmas Crazy
Sleigh Assistant

Postby Noel+ » Thu Jun 28, 2018 9:17 am

Noel+ wrote:Oops Here is the link on my Facebook page to the Christmas page music/video.
https://www.facebook.com/WinterChristmas/videos/447616295703199/?notif_id=1530188908523286&notif_t=live_video_explicit

Christmas Crazy does the video/music work for you at this link? It does for me BUT you may have to 'follow' and/or 'like' the page first. I just found this page this year and love it when they stream Christmas movies, music, etc. Enjoy!

Jolly: you too!!

Link to the Christmas Facebook page:
https://www.facebook.com/WinterChristmas/?hc_ref=ARTrqIN4GnGdBWc5_PxoAhRCd3OLoVakIHcRRmtIyLp5YHxebkKxLxrhp1O1Mn3Vpf4

Noel+
Santa's Top Advisors

Postby Jolly O'Leary » Thu Jun 28, 2018 9:20 am

I think my pics for Hallmark Christmas movies this Christmas in July would be Romance at Reindeer Lodge and Christmas in the Air. You'll have to let me know how they are!
Jennifer Lundgren

Jolly O'Leary
Rudolph's Assistant

PreviousNext

Return to Holiday Chatter